The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary Episode 11: Hanky Panky Time"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary Episode 11: Hanky Panky Time"
As this season continues to drag along with the same ole stuff that has happened in each and every season there is a sense that we are not dealing with the sharpest tools in the shed. Let’s see how far downhill they fall this week.

The show starts at the usual place…a bar! Wes is out to find the best looking girl in the place and hit on her. Wes starts talking to Wren and I have to say that she is a very pretty tart. The two start talking and seem to have a connection. First, why does Wes think that the prettiest girl in the bar wants him to hit on her? I have stated numerous times that I do find Wes attractive but his personality is terrible. Second, what kind of name is Wren? A bird, why name your child after a bird?

Wes and Sparrow talk and decide it is time to leave the bar. On the walk back to the Real World house Wes tells Woodcock that he is a bad person. He also admits that he has been arrested. I don’t understand why people don’t listen at things they are told. If someone admits to being a bad person…BELIEVE THEM! Goldfinch should just run.

Everyone is sitting around the kitchen table and Warbler goes to the bathroom. Jo starts bashing Hummingbird immediately to show her jealousy and insecurity. However, I thought hypocrites were found only on Big Brother but Wes is right up there with Maggie, Ivette and April. Wes tells Jo that he knows he should dump Pigeon immediately but 30 seconds after she returns he is telling her that it is fate they met so early on. EARLY ON? Hell, I was hoping this melee was just about over. EARLY ON? They have been there long enough for Danny’s brain damage to heal…oh wait, he is still with Mel so I guess the brain hasn’t healed but at least the damage has.

Finch leaves and Wes and Rachel are talking. They are talking about how Rachel dresses when they go out. Wes tells us that he considers Rachel a sister and he wants to teach her how to be a lady. OMG! This coming from a guy that picked up a lady of the night, took her back to the house, had sex with her and seconds after orgasm he asks her if she needs a cab. *rolls eyes*

The drama reaches a boiling point when Rachel comes home from The Dizzy Rooster and tells everyone that she made out with Matt the bouncer. Nehemiah tells Rachel that she doesn’t need to be fooling around with him (supposedly Matt is pimping the girls to Nehemiah and Wes). At this point Rachel’s head spins faster than Shakes and after 4 turns she start spewing her venom. She goes off on Nehemiah and tells him to shut up, don’t tell her who to make out with and for him to go to bed. I don’t know where the venom is really coming from here but Rachel looks like an idiot and Nehemiah doesn’t act much better. As Rachel is going off the deep end Nehemiah is laughing. Nehemiah really enjoy ruffling feathers and I have no place in my life for someone like that!

Geez, Rachel has issues as the tirade continues over something that I can’t explain. She screams for Nehemiah to hit her as she rushes him. Danny and Wes get between them and Danny physically moves Rachel to her bedroom.

Rachel continues to be irrational as she tells Mel and Jo that she wishes Nehemiah dead, wants to hit him and wants to go home. Ok, if someone else can explain where all this anger came from please feel free to add any insight I have omitted. Also, why didn’t Mel and Jo let Rachel walk out the door? Seriously, the entire house would be better off.

Danny, Wes and Nehemiah go out to eat the next day and Wes talks about how he thinks he is falling for Titmouse. Wes goes home and calls her to find what she is going to do that night. She tells him that she is going out and prolly to her normal places. Wes tells her that he is going out with Danny as boys night out and she interrupts to tell him, “Don’t worry I won’t meet up with you!” and then slams down the phone. WHEW, Wes has got him a winner here. How dare someone go out and drink even thought that is exactly what she is going to do.

Jo and Wes go bar hopping and end up making out all over the place. Wes has some of the most awkward dance moves I have ever seen! Maybe Nehemiah can teach Wes some moves assuming he has rhythm.

The next segment is more confusing than Rachel and her tirade. Wes is in the bedroom talking to Danny and Nehemiah. Nehemiah says something that is bleeped and Danny says do it for you. Nehemiah says no do it for America! Then Danny and Nehemiah push Wes into the little stall where the commode is. Is he relieving some tension? Why is he doing that for us?

Danny has decided to ask Rachel to go on a walk so he can get to know her better. She tells Danny that she doesn’t think the others get her sometime and Danny asks to explain about being in Iraq. She tells him that no one knows how mentally tough it is to be on guard 24/7. All in all it was a good chat and now both of them feel better.

Just another dysfunctional week of idiots being idiots.

OH.THE.DRAMA!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary Episode 11: Ha... arkiegrl 09-04-05 1
   RE: Official Summary Episode 11: Ha... missygirl3 09-05-05 2
       RE: Official Summary Episode 11: Ha... DaveThe Dude 09-05-05 3
 RE: Official Summary Episode 11: Ha... motormouth 09-05-05 4
 RE: Official Summary Episode 11: Ha... BOYmeetsREALITY 09-06-05 5
 RE: Official Summary Episode 11: Ha... batts 09-06-05 6
   RE: Official Summary Episode 11: Ha... DaveThe Dude 09-06-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary Episode 11: Hanky Panky Time"
Heh heh. Vols said woodcock.

I just haven't been able to make myself watch this season. And whenever I read these summaries, I see I'm not missing a thing.

Another great job, Doc!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-05-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary Episode 11: Hanky Panky Time"
great summary, vols!!way better than the actual show.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-05-05, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary Episode 11: Hanky Panky Time"
Well Vols, you sure have a way with words. If only the RW crew could be as imaginative as you......

It sure is strange that Rachel could get so violent and irrational over something so trivial. If this is how she stays level-headed in the midst of cool, calm foolishness, I wonder how less than calm she could keep herself in a war zone in Iraq. Come to think of it, maybe this is why her enlistment was allowed to end and why she is not in Iraq anymore. Maybe the army (and maybe most Iraqis) didn't want her there anymore. Just a thought.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-05-05, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary Episode 11: Hanky Panky Time"
Thanks vols, I missed most of this episode so I really appreciate your recap. Much better than what I did see!

A totally rockin' RollDdice design

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-06-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Summary Episode 11: Hanky Panky Time"
I'm starting to feel bad for all truly DYSFUNCTIONAL people who are unjustly being lumped in with these nit-wits! HAHA!

Great update, as usual.

I'm quite sure this show has run its course.
If you don't believe me, just try to explain what happens each week to someone who has never seen it before.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-06-05, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Summary Episode 11: Hanky Panky Time"
Great sumry Vols.... you little woodpecker you!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-06-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official Summary Episode 11: Hanky Panky Time"
Vols has a little woodpecker? Hmmmm.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •