The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary Episode 16: There is plenty of partying to be done!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary Episode 16: There is plenty of partying to be done!"
I will get everyone caught up in a brief paragraph on what we know so far about this cast. Jo is a hoe just looking for attention and Lacey is a snitch trying to cause trouble. Wes and Nehemiah are playa wannabees in search of their next lay. Mel and Danny are in love but can’t get their carp together long enough to fill a 17 minutes episode. Oh yeah, then there is a Rachel and I am really not sure why she is on the show.

As Dave The Dude, Batts and myself have been discussing this is the worse season of Real World since…well, last season. The cast continues to become more shallow and do nothing but sleep and get drunk. All this makes for a nothing show that can’t be garnering many viewers. Let’s see if this episode changes things.

This episode begins with Mel and Danny cuddling on the bed. Danny admits his feelings for Mel and asks her to be his girlfriend. This has to be foreshadowing of trouble to come because Mel is all giddy about the conversation. I think these two deserve each other but they can’t be honest with their feelings so they end up hurting each other.

The roomies meet with the filmmaker about the upcoming documentary. The filmmaker tells them if they do not have a rough draft of the film on Monday following the South By Southwest event they will not get their vacation. Could someone please explain to me why they need a vacation? They have been on vacation since they arrived in Austin. What would make a vacation more different than what they are doing now other than a change of scenery?

Lacey is getting everyone ready to meet the first band (Enon) and Mel don’t care about the job. Mel and Danny decide they don’t want to participate so they go to The Spaghetti Warehouse to eat. Mel gives Lacey her pager number and tells her to page then and they will meet them later. Mel claims she is selfish and would rather spend time with Danny. Selfish…after 15 weeks of idiocy I finally agree with Mel on something.

Enon arrives and calls Lacey so Lacey pages Mel. Mel ignores the page as she says she is going to finish her wine and then go meet them. I really have no use for lazy people and Mel is being one here. There really is nothing to what they have to do other than operating a video camera…what a wench!

Mel and Danny come up with a lie to tell the others about why they took their time to show up for work. They play around on the streets as Danny sits on Mel while she (Mel) is flat on her back on the sidewalk. Mel makes a cute gutter whore as Danny prepares to take a dump on her. The symbolism here is just too easy so you can think of your own joke.

Romeo and Juliet finally show up for their job and everyone is urinated off at them. Nehemiah says that the two are “retarded” as I really can’t believe he just said that. I think Nehemiah is retarded for saying they are retarded…is this retarded?

The roomies go to a club where Enon is performing so they can get some concert footage. At this point everything is going well as everyone is doing something except Lacey. Lacey is the project manager and just shouts out demands.

Peace and good will don’t last long as the roomies meet the second band, Halifax. Even though they were instructed not to drink the first thing Wes suggest is to go party! The shots and mixed drinks start flowing as emotions begin to rise and then trouble starts.

Mel starts getting tipsy and being touchy/feely with the guys from the band and not paying much attention to Danny. Mel dances with them and is just being the slut she is when Danny’s blood starts boiling. Danny says he isn’t the jealous type but his true feelings are showing us something else. Danny can’t even look Mel in the eyes because he is so mad at her. Danny is furious with Mel and just walks away from them as they are walking home. When they get home Danny tells Mel to not say one word about how much she likes him because it would be a fvcking lie! Um…Danny, WTF? Mel was just talking and having fun. She wasn’t giving up the nappy dugout. Danny needs to grow a set and get some confidence.

The next day Nehemiah complains to Danny and Wes about their actions the previous night. Nehemiah tells them they weren’t suppose to drink and that it could cost them their vacation. Wes comes out with the most ridiculous statement of the season. “There is a lot of partying to be done and that takes priority over this documentary.” Numbnuts has no idea what the real world is all about and I wish he would just go back home and put us out of our misery.

Mel grabs Danny and tells him she just wants him to love her and not be mad. She tells Danny she was just being friendly and Danny says he would love to be her friend. Poor wittle Danny has fallen for a woman that gets drunk and becomes friendly with people. I guess she should have gone home and to bed while Danny stayed out and drank.

Katie (roommate’s friend) just shows up out of the blue to console Mel. Mel says that Katie knows how Danny is and that she is going to have to understand that. Where the fvck did Katie come from and why did it take 16 weeks for her to make the show? This is like reading a mystery novel and finding out the murderer is a new character introduced in the last chapter.

Danny and Mel makeup as the show comes to an end completing another boring episode.

OH.THE.DRAMA!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

This show is getting tougher and tougher to watch!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary Episode 16: Th... batts 10-11-05 1
 RE: Official Summary Episode 16: Th... BOYmeetsREALITY 10-12-05 3
   RE: Official Summary Episode 16: Th... DaveThe Dude 10-12-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-11-05, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary Episode 16: There is plenty of partying to be done!"
Great Sumry Vols..... Besides the 'Outback Steakhouse', That Spagetti Warehouse is my favorite place to eat here in Austin. I usually get the Lasagna 'Platter' with the sausage and meatballs. Their Lasagna is to die for!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-12-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary Episode 16: There is plenty of partying to be done!"
Great Summary, as usual!!!

I'm with you.....

VACATION FROM WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Time for some new producers with fresh ideas about which direction to take this drink/drama fest.

At least we have these summaries which are always FAR more entetaining!

Am I getting old...or is this how kids really act these days?

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-12-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary Episode 16: There is plenty of partying to be done!"
That's a good question. As I remember it - centuries ago - when I was 18-21, we did an awful lot of partying. In fact, partying was our #1 obsession. However, in between games of quarters, zillions of games of beer pong (still the greatest game ever invented!), and various other games and activities whose sole purpose was to get us as inebriated as possible (ahhhh, the good old days!!), we still had time for some adventure. We never just went to loud bars night after night. In between and during our wild partying we still engaged in plenty of interesting and inciteful conversations, and once in a while we all "hooked up" with someone or something. Compared to this gang of uninteresting nitwits, our partying days were far and away more fun and full of adventure than what we are watching with the past few seasons on the Real World. These clowns are giving us an incredibly boring season because let's face it, the cast is made up of incredibly dull and dim-witted idiots. How can we expect for them to entertain us if they are not smart enough to properly entertain themselves?? They do the same crap each and every night because they do not have the brain power to do anything else that might take some thought. Variety is apparently not in their vocabulary. Especially with Wes who, despite being in decent physical shape, has got to be the dumbest goof the RW has ever had. Danny isn't much better. Run Mel! Run!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •