The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rachel and Veronica on E Online chat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-13-05, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rachel and Veronica on E Online chat"
Rachel and Veronica were on the E online chat and answered questions about the Inferno, Tonya and hookups. I am mad because it made me like them, just a little. Also, if you go to I think page 4 or 5, it reveals who wins the Inferno. Here's the link http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/Inferno2/index.html

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rachel and Veronica on E Online... Red_Dobie 06-14-05 1
 RE: Rachel and Veronica on E Online... Cassandra 06-20-05 2
 RE: Rachel and Veronica on E Online... Agman2 02-19-16 3
   RE: Rachel and Veronica on E Online... Agman2 03-04-16 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Red_Dobie 731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-14-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red_Dobie Click to send private message to Red_Dobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rachel and Veronica on E Online chat"
Thanks for posting the link. That was an interesting interview.

I can relate to how Rachel feels about Tonya. I haven't been able to stomach her since RW Chicago.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cassandra 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-20-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cassandra Click to send private message to Cassandra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rachel and Veronica on E Online chat"
Lady T,

I read the interesting article but I still don't like Rachel or Veronica. Here's why:

R & V said that Tonya exaggerated her abilities and was the weakest player. The problem is that from actually looking at the contests where you can track who is best and worst, it's just not true. Tonya was worst in the Heartrate/bungee drop when she couldn't get her heartrate below 100 and cost them $10k. Veronica lost her team 10K in the buried in the sand/crab race when she was so hesitant to pick up the crabs (like she's never had crabs before!) that she was last to finish. In the bike race across the boards, Veronica, Rachel and Abram were all disqualified while Tonya finished. Tina was worst in the money grabbing/counting race and again BA lost the 10,000. In that climbing thing, Tonya's time was actually better than Veronica or Rachel (but a lot worse than Tina's). However, it's difficult to tell who was slowest since there were longer & shorter courses and we weren't shown enough to tell exactly who did which. Veronica also almost knocked over the glasses at the drag racing thing but managed to squeek by. Just from looking at who consistently did worse, it's Veronica.

She and Rachel are also very critical of the bad ##### guys in the article (maybe justifiably). They acted like they tried to be leaders but the guys wouldn't accept them. There's no way they could lead after the way they treated Tonya. They sabatogued themselves.

Having said all this, I don't like Tonya either. She appears to be a neurotic, vendictive nympho with low self esteem. It was no doubt hard trying to live with a head case but I'm not sure why they couldn't just avoid her/leave her alone instead of picking on her constantly. I must be pissed that they made me feel sorry for her too.

Agman2 2252 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-19-16, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rachel and Veronica on E Online chat"
Is this post like REALLY old? Just askin'

Agman2 2252 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-04-16, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rachel and Veronica on E Online chat"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •