The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who wants Rachel off the show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-17-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who wants Rachel off the show"
*Sparked by the "Who wants Tina off the show" thread*

I've had it with Rachel after last night's episode. When she thought Veronica was going to be voted into the inferno, she gets on her high horse and feels the need to confront the good guys once again about their 'shady' voting tactics saying it's cheating. Didn't they use 'shady' tactics by trying to block in the good guys boat during the challenge?

She was also complaining about how it's not right that the Good Guys keep going after Veronica. Weren't the Bad Asses targeting Mike for a while? People like her with selective memory kill me.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who wants Rachel off the show LadyT 05-17-05 1
   RE: Who wants Rachel off the show DaveTheDude 05-17-05 2
       RE: Who wants Rachel off the show ARnutz 05-18-05 3
 RE: Who wants Rachel off the show Pensha26 05-18-05 4
   RE: Who wants Rachel off the show cambo 05-19-05 5
       RE: Who wants Rachel off the show Agman2 02-19-16 12
 RE: Who wants Rachel off the show jenniferlyn 05-26-05 6
 RE: Who wants Rachel off the show Fox41 06-02-05 7
   RE: Who wants Rachel off the show Agman2 05-20-15 10
 RE: Who wants Rachel off the show realitychick 06-02-05 8
 RE: Who wants Rachel off the show Agman2 05-05-15 9
 RE: Who wants Rachel off the show Agman2 05-20-15 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-05, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who wants Rachel off the show"
*raises hand*

I do! I do! Kick her off, which we know she will never be voted in there because she is the strongest female. She's a brute. And I am really annoyed that they made me feel sorry for Tonya

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveTheDude 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-05, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveTheDude Click to send private message to DaveTheDude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who wants Rachel off the show"
Tina, Rachel and Veronica are all rude, disgusting, vile people. Gosh, that sounds pretty harsh, doesn't it? Let me re-think this. Ok, I got it now. Tina, Rachel and Veronica are all rude, disgusting, vile people. Yup, I got it right now!
Come to think of it, for as irritating as Tonya can be, these other weasles make her look like a nice, calm, normal person.
Did I mention that Tina, Rachel and Veronica are all rude, disgusting, vile people?

ARnutz 13914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who wants Rachel off the show"
LOL! Agreed. I can't believe I feel sorry for Tonya too. I caught the rerun of this week's episode yesterday afternoon when I was really bored!

A J Slice original ©2004

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-18-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who wants Rachel off the show"
Miscellaneous ramblings!

Why not go for everyone. Veronihoe, Mike "the Miz", Abrham, Coral, Mormon Julie.

All of these people must go, but we are delegated to watch these people every week because these are the only people to cause drama and that is why they keep coming back.

Would you like a season of also rans that are just fillers? No drama? You would complain that the season sucks and boring.

If you want them to go away, ignore them and they will drift off to NeverNeverLand.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who wants Rachel off the show"

>Would you like a season of
>also rans that are just
>fillers? No drama? You would
>complain that the season sucks
>and boring.

I think the season does suck and is boring. The drama seems so idiotic and petty. In past challenges, the drama seemed to be caused by people who didn't like each other off the show so when they were in the challenges it added fuel to the fire (Coral vs Julie, Melissa vs Julie, and of course the classic Veronica vs Katie to name a few)

Now it's come down to wedgies and changing your votes after the other team announced theirs that causes 'drama'.

Agman2 1907 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-19-16, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who wants Rachel off the show"
Oh, I don't know, I think it was quite entertaining!

at least the part I didn't sleep through was entertaining!

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-26-05, 05:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who wants Rachel off the show"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-05 AT 05:03 AM (EST)

Does it seem to anyone else that either Rachel and Veronica are now a couple, or at the very least, Rachel has a HUGE crush on Veronica?? Why else would she potentially sacrifice tens of thousands of dollars by trying to get the life shield to PROTECT Veronica and not herself?? I'm sorry, but even if my best friend was gonna be in the inferno, I'd be worrying about myself first and HER second. Because even if she gets voted off, if you're that close, you can always share some of your $$ with her after!! Besides, why else do we not see any more of Veronica's slut behavior?? (well i guess it could be that she's already slept with all the men there....)

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who wants Rachel off the show"
I want her off. I'm sick of that horse head b*tch. And she can take that ho Veronica with her!

05-20-15, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who wants Rachel off the show"
Ok Fox, how do you really feel?

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-05, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who wants Rachel off the show"
True, the only reason why she went over there was because she was scared Veroniho was going home.

So, what, Veroniho is the wicked witch of the west with flying monkey #1 (Rachel) dispatched for monkey duty and flying monkey #2 (Tina) perched on her shoulder.

Oh, Veroniho, get a real job!

05-05-15, 04:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Who wants Rachel off the show"
Rachel is my favorite! She's awesome and I think she's the best player. I also think I never watched this season so I have no idea who she is! That is all

05-20-15, 04:47 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Who wants Rachel off the show"
I got sick of this thread around 10 years ago!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •