The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Sahar an anti-Semite?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

Idearz 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-10, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Idearz Click to send private message to Idearz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Sahar an anti-Semite?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-10 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-09-10 AT 04:19 PM (EST)

Last night when Knight was inquiring about Sahar's boyfriend's real name, he suggested it might be David, to which Sahar responded in disgust, "David's a Jewish name." I realize that Sahar is Lebonese, but what's up with that? Not cool.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Sahar an anti-Semite? thndrkttn 09-10-10 1
   RE: Is Sahar an anti-Semite? DaveThe Dude 09-27-10 2
       RE: Is Sahar an anti-Semite? JessicaRN 09-27-10 3
           RE: Is Sahar an anti-Semite? DaveThe Dude 10-10-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-10-10, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Sahar an anti-Semite?"
Her disgust at the name David and that it was a jewish caught my attention also.

The fact that she dates that complete douche bag Pablo, really made me question her character and judgment. What a tool!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-27-10, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Sahar an anti-Semite?"
I noticed the same thing. You must remember, however, that in Jewish mythology they claim that the Arab race was the result of an illegitimate birth. Thus, the Jews have always considered the Arabs ar bastard children in the eye of God.

As for Sahar, I watched the Reunion Show and she came across as a confrontational, not very friendly, self-centered snob. I didn't much like her on the show and I really don't like her now (and that has NOTHING to do with her being or not being anti-Jewish).

Pablo was in fact a drunken douchebag and I can see how any self respecting, decent woman could justify going out with a scumbag like that. Gosh, I'm really on a roll here......

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-27-10, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Sahar an anti-Semite?"
And she said that they are still together.

I was surprised at the animosity on the reunion show. I thought they were all united, except for Ryan.

Ryan reminds me of Puck. Why go through life just trying to be confrontational? Seems like he is in need of therapy.

I was surprised when the season ended. It seemed different than other seasons. No jobs, no trips, unless you count Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day, etc.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-10-10, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is Sahar an anti-Semite?"
Yes, why did they not have jobs? And, was this the first episode where they did not go away somewhere?

Ryan did come across as a mental case. However, if you watch the show "The $%#@ They Should Have Shown" (or whatever they formally call it) Ryan seemed alot more fun loving and friendly than he did on the last few episodes before he left and went home. The more I thought about it the more I thought he was just going along with a script. With each new season there seems to be more involement by writers to "guide" the show, especially when things got slow.

Does anyone know where the next season will be? Well, gosh, since there's only about three of us who post here anymore....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •