The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World New Orleans"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-14-10, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World New Orleans"
Well, I have not been on this site for a while. Where did everybody go?? Is anyone watching the Real World season from New Orleans? Any opinions? Are there any signs of life out there?!?!?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World New Orleans thndrkttn 07-16-10 1
 RE: Real World New Orleans FlowerChild 07-20-10 2
 RE: Real World New Orleans thndrkttn 07-30-10 3
 RE: Real World New Orleans FlowerChild 08-05-10 4
   RE: Real World New Orleans Tummy 08-09-10 5
       RE: Real World New Orleans DaveThe Dude 08-10-10 6
           RE: Real World New Orleans FlowerChild 08-12-10 7
 RE: Real World New Orleans thndrkttn 08-13-10 8
   RE: Real World New Orleans FlowerChild 08-13-10 9
 RE: Real World New Orleans FlowerChild 08-19-10 10
   RE: Real World New Orleans JessicaRN 08-20-10 11
   RE: Real World New Orleans thndrkttn 08-23-10 12
       RE: Real World New Orleans DaveThe Dude 09-04-10 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-16-10, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World New Orleans"
Preston's a whore.

Ryan is probably the biggest, most passive aggressive, douche bag weirdo they have ever had on this show. Don't even get me started on that utterly ridiculous hair cut of his. In the first espisode, I don't I've seen anyone create so much drama, with so many people on the first night. Total trainwreck.

I think all the girls are pretty okay. Jemmey is growing on me.

I think Nick is a wonderful, truly nice and intelligent dude.

I have an enormous crush on Knight. That laid back, midwestern way he has about makes me a little crazy in a good way. Loved how he raised his arms in victory over bagging Jemmey. I had said to my husband, if he wants to seal that deal, he has to start ignoring her. She'll get all nervous and jealous and then she'll give it up. Shor nuff, that's what happened.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-20-10, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World New Orleans"
Hi Dave!
Hi Kitten!

I'm here. I'm watching. I'm not proud.

I can NOT stand Ryan. What in the world is wrong with that kid? Can you imagine living with someone like that?

I like all of the girls...so far. Jemmey included. She's just a crazy little thing!

While I DO really like Knight I have an enormous crush on Nick. Those eyes!?!?!

We'll see what the season brings.
I'd like to see Ryan go away. I don't know if I can stand him for an entire season.

Dear MTV, Thank you for casting someone else from Wisconsin - Landon was cool and Knight is really cool too. I'm pretty sure it's a Wisconsin thing. Love, FC from WI

07-30-10, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World New Orleans"
I can't believe I am saying this, but I love this cast. I really do. I enjoy watching them and what they're up to.

Oh and I have a massive crush on Knight. That is all.

08-05-10, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World New Orleans"
I too am enjoying this season....but let me tell you...I can NOT stand Ryan. Jemmy said it the best - "he's a weird kid....weird kids creep me out".

I have a HUGE crush on Eric....
I do like Knight a lot too....although next week I may not like him as much.

Dear MTV, Can I sneak into the Real World house so I can pee on Ryan's new toothbrush? Just wondering, FC

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-09-10, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World New Orleans"
I'll ditto everything FP said.

Unless editing is messing with the viewers I think I'm going to want to slap Knight upside his head.

08-10-10, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World New Orleans"
Hello everyone (especially flowerchild)!!!!

I think this is an interesting cast, but!!!

Jemmye might well be a white trash slut who might - and I say JUST MIGHT - be seeing the error of her ways. Knight is certainly better than that college wannabe basketball player who OBVIOUSLY was just using her for a piece of a**. Did you see how NONE of his family knew anything about her and he OBVOUSLY did not want his family to know about here???

The blond hairdresser has got to be one of the biggest losers on this show. WHAT LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

08-12-10, 03:57 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Real World New Orleans"
Ok. That's it. After last night's episode, I've decided that I hate them all.....well....except for that hottie with the nice eyes. He can stay.

*waves to dave*

Dear MTV, Is Knight back on the pills? Also, can you drug the hottie with the nice eyes and ship him my way? Prescribed weekly, FC

08-13-10, 07:53 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Real World New Orleans"
Above mentioned crush? O.V.E.R. What a total douche bag and bully.

I really like Ashley. I think she's great.

08-13-10, 12:45 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Real World New Orleans"
Ya know what kttn - I thought about poor Ashley after my last post and I realized that I should NOT have grouped her with the rest of the morons. I don't hate her. In fact - quite the opposite.

She AND the hottie can stay. The rest of them can go.

Dear MTV, Can we give Hottie and Ashley ALL of the camera time from here on out? Watching the rest of these fools almost makes my eyes bleed. Eyes Patched, FC

08-19-10, 03:25 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Real World New Orleans"
Ryan. How is it possible that you actually made me laugh last night?

Knight. WTF? You go from nice guy, high on crush-o-meter - to raging JERK that I hate....and now you are back to nice guy? What the heck? I'm not putting you back on my crush-o-meter just yet.

Hottie with nice eyes who's WAY up on my crush-o-meter - It's so hard for me to remember your name BECAUSE WE NEVER SEE YOU. Geeze - stop being so normal so you get more camera time.

Jemmy - get it together girl. What is this, an after school special?

Dear MTV, Oh forget it. Just nevermind. Over it, FC

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-10, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World New Orleans"
I agree with everything you said. The "hottie with the nice eye" just passes through to bring some normalcy into the house. Ashley is also pretty normal, but seems like she likes to be involved in everything going on.

Knight seems to be perpetually intoxicated, which is probably not what was recommended to him in rehab.

So far, this bunch doesn't seem to have any jobs, besides attending every party and celebration which is happening.

08-23-10, 09:54 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Real World New Orleans"
It was really, really uncomfortable to watch Jemmey. How on earth did she not vomit? I am totally rooting for her and hope that she doesn't hang any hope of things with Knight getting any more serious or permanent.

FC, I'm with you on the Knight thing. Not on the list just yet.

I really still like Ashley and thinks that she's a great person.

Ryan, that haircut makes me friggin' crazy.

I still like this cast more that I have liked any cast in the past seasons.

09-04-10, 11:30 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Real World New Orleans"
Ryan is a dysfunctional dirtball.

Jemmye (or however you spell it) seems more "normal" as the season goes on. Of course, that's not saying much these days.

Knight flip flops between being really cool and caring and being a complete drunken and annoying slob. Can you imagine the life that these twoo will one day have? Trailor parks, missing teeth, constant visits to rehab. Ugh, I could puke!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •