The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World DC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-02-10, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World DC"
Just watched the first episode on Tivo. Kind of boring. Andrew is a total dork!! If he gets some action this season I will be shocked. What girl in her right mind would do him? I don't like him at all. He's creepy!

I like Mike. I don't want to refer to him as the bi guy. He deserves more than to be referred to by his sexuality. He's a cool dude.

Ty - Don't know enough about him yet. The whole religion discussion at dinner was weird.

I can't distinguish the girls yet. Most of them look similar and none of them made an impression on me.

I had surgery yesterday and I'm feeling no pain thanks to some really good pain medication. I'll write more later.

Hope we have more people talking about the show than we've had in recent months. Hi to all the regulars and I hope there will be a few newbies too.

*smooch*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World DC JessicaRN 01-02-10 1
 RE: The Real World DC rjrabbit 02-27-10 2
   RE: The Real World DC thndrkttn 03-01-10 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-02-10, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World DC"
I watched it last night. I was kind of surprised and impressed that their first night together was not about getting totally wasted.

I did think the religion issue was kind of bizarre on the first night. The fact that there are 2 that feel that religion is important to them kind of makes it look like that is the issue that MTV wants to explore (or exploit) this season, kind of like the war in the Brooklyn season.

I agree that the girls are kind of non-descript right now (as they were in Cancun). The one reminds me of Johanna.

Andrew is an interesting character. I thought the race things he was saying to Ty after they had just met were pretty bizarre, but the fact that Ty didn't get mad, yet later we see him having a temper, makes me wonder if it wasn't taken out of context or something. I live in Denver and I think that I remember him getting fired from what is a very liberal newspaper at CU in Boulder for taking things too far. (Kind of funny that 2 guys are from Colorado.)

Should be interesting to see what jobs they get. I liked it better when they had the chance in Brooklyn to pursue their own interests.

Is deciding on rooms always done that way? I thought it was pushy of the first two to pick rooms first.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-10, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World DC"
I just watched the latest two episodes. Could someone please make Josh stop singing? MTV please no more!!!

Andrew finally gets some.

Ty and Emily's relationship turns ugly.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-10, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World DC"
Ty is a big, fat giant a$$! Freakin' bully.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •