The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Ruins Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-03-09, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Ruins Episode 1"
Wes, what a tool. I hope he looses it and gets kicked off which it looks like it's going to happen. What do these women see in him?
Tanya is a mess. What's left to say about her that hasn't already been said.
I was sorry to see Chet go. I like him.
Shauvon pops an implant? Man that sounds like it hurts.
Let the games begin! Who else is watching?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Ruins Episode 1 FlowerChild 10-05-09 1
   RE: The Ruins Episode 1 JessicaRN 10-06-09 2
       RE: The Ruins Episode 1 realitytvviewr 10-07-09 3
           RE: The Ruins Episode 1 FlowerChild 10-07-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-09, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Ruins Episode 1"
Hi Rabbit!! Where is VOLS?? BATS? DAVE? RTV Watcher? Flaming Cactus? JessicaRN? Hobbs? Don't tell me you've quit on us!?! Anybody?

Of course I'm watching! It's my guilty pleasure!!

Wes IS a tool!! He is obviously there just to cause trouble. I never really thought much about Kelly Anne...but now that she's with Wes? I think a lot LESS of her!

Tanya is such a mess, you almost have to feel sorry for her. The girl just needs to stop drinking. She obviously can't handle her liquor whatsoever!

I was sorry to see Chet go too. He's one of my favs!! This was his first challenge too. I hope to see him again soon!

Maybe if Shauvon didn't have such huge oober boobies, she wouldn't have to worry about popping them. Sheesh. What a pair of hazards.

Dear MTV, Do these challengers ever learn that they are on camera and every stupid thing they do can be televised? Obviously not because they all act like fools. I assume this season will be no different!! No chance of popped implants here, FC

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-09, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Ruins Episode 1"
OK, I'm not proud of it, but I'm here. I just watched the episode and it makes you wonder what the age difference is here. How old are people like Cyrus, Katie, Tonya and Derrick? And wasn't Tonya a bit more together last we saw her?

Something kind of sad about some of these balding men still enjoying getting drunk and doing these silly competitions and playing their mind games.

When did Wes and Kelly Anne get together? Kahota (sp?) is a pretty decent guy, so why would she go to Wes. He is just gross. When Johanna and Kenny got together, were her and Wes even together? I'm not sure what the big deal is and if it is such a big deal, why didn't Wes just "stay in Kansas at his frozen yogurt shop." (is this true, I wonder?)

realitytvviewr 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-07-09, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvviewr Click to send private message to realitytvviewr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Ruins Episode 1"
I watched the first episode. Are they all going to be 1.5 hrs long? I had a hard time staying up for it. If it wasn't for all the yelling going on I probably would have nodded off!

It is obvious that Wes is there to be the trouble maker. What a bunch of hot heads! If you are there to make money why would you jeopardize that for a stupid fight and get kicked off? Shouldn't KellyAnn be a little upset that Wes still gets so worked up over Johanna's antics with Kenny? Oh, that's right, it's KellyAnn. She probably doesn't even know that Wes isn't Cahutta.

Tonya was cast as the drama queen this year. MTV staff must have gotten complaints over the fact that Tonya was "normal" the last time she was on. How old is she now anyway? I know she can't be much younger than me and there is no way I could handle getting sloppy drunk each night and then go compete.

Shauvon should count as 3 people.

What rock did they find Veronica hiding under?

There should be a limit to how many challenges in a row you can be in. I'm talking to you Evan!

Kenny needs to just shut up, sit there, and look pretty.

I guess I'll be watching again tonight. Until next week...

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-09, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Ruins Episode 1"
"Shauvon should count as 3 people"

that actually made me laugh outloud!!

I giggled at the KellyAnne comment too.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •