The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

cathyt 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-20-07, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cathyt Click to send private message to cathyt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
Why is it the most judgemental, rude, selfish, hypocritical, also now violent person on the show claming to be Christian?

Everytime Trisha talks, its to talk bad about someone else! *vomits* Then she cries about how christian she is and what a victim she is in everything. I hope her friends and family is embarrased seeing this and straightens her out rather then just take her side on everything and enable her ignorant ways.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... suebsg9 11-20-07 1
 RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... bored8 11-20-07 2
   RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... Gekko 11-20-07 3
       RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... furby0001 11-20-07 5
   RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... suebsg9 11-20-07 4
       RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... altrocker 11-20-07 6
 RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... DaveThe Dude 11-22-07 7
   RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... cathyt 11-26-07 8
 RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... Original 11-28-07 9
 RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... chicagoerin 11-28-07 10
   RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... beautyqueen03 11-29-07 11
   RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... cathyt 11-29-07 13
   RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... purrcafe 11-29-07 14
 RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... njgirl808 11-29-07 12
   RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... purrcafe 11-29-07 15
       RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... Tricey262005 11-30-07 16
           RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... SavannahPeach 11-30-07 17
   RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... SavannahPeach 11-30-07 18
       RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... purrcafe 11-30-07 19
           RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... Tricey262005 12-03-07 20
               RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... bugout 12-29-08 21
                   RE: Trisha gives christians a bad ... FlowerChild 01-12-09 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-20-07, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
>Why is it the most judgemental,
>rude, selfish, hypocritical, also now
>violent person on the show
>claming to be Christian?
>
>Everytime Trisha talks, its to talk
>bad about someone else! *vomits*
>Then she cries about how
>christian she is and what
>a victim she is in
>everything. I hope her friends
>and family is embarrased seeing
>this and straightens her out
>rather then just take her
>side on everything and enable
>her ignorant ways.

Looks like its her family who talks her into apologizing to Parisa; I don't think she would have done it on her own really. And my god fighting over the friggin phone. You mean in a house that big they couldn't have two lines?? And what luck that both Parisa and Trisha parents were both going somewhere so they both needed to talk to their family. At least Parisa talks to her family; I felt like Trisa was using as excuse. But fight was ridiculous.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-20-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
this has been my problem with Trisha since day one. When she was talking to her mother and started with the whole Christian thing again I wanted to reach through the tv and choke her.
She is such a hypocrite and obviously feels she can treat people anyway she wants..but as long as she "prays" and talks about being a christian everything evens out..and its apparent shes never had to take responsibilty for her actions..I can't wait for parisa to get her kicked out of the house.

Gekko 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gekko Click to send private message to Gekko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
Exactly. Trisha is a hypocrite. She uses Christianity as a cover for her selfish behavior. However, Parisa is unbelievably intolerant and judgmental of others' behavior. This has been documented on the show time and again. She has also been seen to be selfish when she tried to nick Trisha's Aussie boyfriend and the bartender KellyAnne was attracted to.

Who would have EVER guessed that it would be the Muslim on the show who would turn out to be the intolerant one and that it would be the Christian she would be fighting with.

And the effective solution?

SEPARATE THEM.

furby0001 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail furby0001 Click to send private message to furby0001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
Maybe people will notice that just because you are a Christian or a Muslim, it doesn't mean you are automatically a good person. You have to actually be nice.

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
>this has been my problem with
>Trisha since day one. When
>she was talking to her
>mother and started with the
>whole Christian thing again I
>wanted to reach through the
>tv and choke her.
>She is such a hypocrite and
>obviously feels she can treat
>people anyway she wants..but as
>long as she "prays" and
>talks about being a christian
>everything evens out..and its apparent
>shes never had to take
>responsibilty for her actions..I can't
>wait for parisa to get
>her kicked out of the
>house.

Well if Parisa is the end vote getter guessing that some of the guys must back up Parisa; cause I am guessing that Kelly Ann and Alisha will stick by their girl; but you know Parisa is right about the violence in the house and it would come to a head.

And yep notice that the Christianity thing seems to come out when Trisha finally remembers she is one. I feel sorry for Parisa but its nice to see her sticking it out with all the crap she has put up with in the house.

I mean the Real World didn't pick any good ones this time around I mean what were they thinking.

Shavon was all right in the beginning and then she became ugly drunk.

Kelly Ann is so confusing I mean she is so two faced.

Dunbar good lord he needs anger management and feel sorry for Julie to have to put up with him; she would have to love him alot to put up with his crap.

Cohotta and Isaac are at least tolerable; Cohotta does nothing wrong just goes with the flow.

Ashlie good god don't get me going on that chick all she wants to do is well Dunbar.

And Trisha she has been the way she is since the very beginning she hasn't changed at all; and you would think she could learn from her roommates but she would rather fight.

and Parisa granted no saint but you got to feel for her I mean geez the crap she has put up with from the roommates.

Be glad to see Trisha leave the house.

altrocker 17 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altrocker Click to send private message to altrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
I would have never guessed that Trisha was a Christian! She cusses, she gossips, she starts altercations, she's mean, she's rude, she talks bad about others, she finds ways to stir the pot, she has had sex before marriage, and she continues to have sex before marriage, she hates Parissa, she has lied, she seems mean-spirited....True we are all sinners and no one can be perfect. But, if you're going to say that you are a Christian, than try your best to show others what a true Christian is!!!!
SHE'S NOT A CHRISTIAN!
Just because she may go to Church and read the bible,it doesnt make her a Christian. Being a Christian doesnt only exist inside the walls of a Church. Being a Christian is in everything you do, everything you say, everything you feel, everything you think and what it all boils down to, IT'S LIFE! It's 24-7!
True, no one is perfect. But, is she for real? She's not even trying because it is so easy to go down the wrong path. AND SHE HAS, COUNTLESS TIMES!!
And I am sick of her using her religion as an excuse to say,"True, I messed up. But, I'm a Christian." (Like it automatically makes her actions excused!)
There is no excuse!
To argue over the phone, to argue over some guy she wasnt even in a relationship with, to argue over Parissa's singing, to argue over every little bit here and there....Geez! Stop *itching and complaining! There are people in this world who go hungry and who are at War, etc!
She thinks her life is hard?!??
She should be counting her blessings and she should just get over all the stupid things that get her so upset! (It's pointless!)
That house would be a lot better to live in, if people like Trisha would just relax like my guy Cahutta!
Just chill.
Live life!
Get creative and do things as a family would do and really get to know one another and just have fun, live it up!! YOU'RE IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!!
On the freakin Real World!!!
Geez...I am so embarrassed for Trisha.

DUNBAR...BOO

I'm glad that other blonde is gone too. She was starting to be Trisha's little puppet and we all know Trisha is the ultimate Puppet Master...

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-22-07, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
>Why is it the most judgemental,
>rude, selfish, hypocritical, also now
>violent person on the show
>claming to be Christian?
>
In many respects she is the perfect example of a Christian: She thinks that all she has to do is ask for forgiveness for her sins and all her wrongs will quickly and painlessly be absolved and she will then be guaranteed Heaven. Sickening, isn't it?

11-26-07, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cathyt Click to send private message to cathyt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
true

Original 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Original Click to send private message to Original Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-07 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

Thank you for starting this thread!!!!

Seriously - She has got to be the WORST example of how a Christian should act! Being proud of "pushing a fat girl"????? What kind of psycho-immature behavior is that!?!? I can't imagine any parent being proud of that kind of behavior.

You're right, cathyt...now she is a violent and physically abusive person as well. I'm reminded of the phrase "what would Jesus do?"

I also just read about the extremly racist comment she made so we can add "hateful, ignorant racist" to the list of descriptives. Funny, I would use these same words to describe a member of the KKK.

Where I come from - we don't call that type of person "Christian", we call that type of person "Trailer Trash".

chicagoerin 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicagoerin Click to send private message to chicagoerin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
This is exactly the problem I have with people like Trisha who think that throwing out the "Christian Card" means anything...if you act like a mean spirited, hateful bully you can talk all you want about being a Christian and it doesn't mean a hill of beans. What really matters is how you live your life. I am so proud of Parisa for standing up to that bully. It must have been so hard with the other two bully chicks in the house cackling and carrying on like elementary school kids, but WAY TO GO!!! Parisa is a seriously good person who took way too much crap in that house. BTW, Parisa is 10 times prettier than Trisha who looks and acts like trailer trash. I cheered out loud when Parisa kicked her out! Has Trisha never heard of karma? If you treat people like dog doodie it will come back to haunt you...BIG TIME. She probably hasn't even experienced the half of it. Have fun Trisha...you have a long road ahead of you. I hope being a "Christian" helps you through the tough times..

beautyqueen03 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyqueen03 Click to send private message to beautyqueen03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
Trisa needs a major wake up call! She reminds me of those girls in the high school who seem to wake up everyday to make other people wish they didn't. From the first show you see her making digs at Parisa, She needs to be careful because i hate to say it, but you never know..If she were to mess with someone with deeper issues she could make someone kill themselves or her.

11-29-07, 02:30 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
Oh my goodness! I cheered out loud here too!! HAAA!! I think watching Parisa stick to her guns was heroic and inspring(OH CRAP, I can't believe I'm saying this about a dumb Real World show)It would be so hard to go against the masses.

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-07, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
>Parisa is a seriously
>good person who took way
>too much crap in that
>house.

Completely agree. The poor girl has done nothing but try and behave in a mature fashion, which she can't help, because unlike the others, she is mature! She is a quality person, her family seems to be quality people, and she has the courage of her convictions. This whole thing is a lose/lose situation for her. She had nothing to gain by being the bigger person, since you know that her letting Trisha stay wouldn't have changed a thing. Hopefully, a light bulb will go off for the two other bimbos. Perhaps Cuhutta will drill some sense into Kelly-Anne?

I would like to see Trisha, and Brooke from last season locked in a room together.

njgirl808 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail njgirl808 Click to send private message to njgirl808 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
I strongly believe that Parisa made the right decision on sending Trisha home. Trisha is the epitome of a hypocrite. She claims to be a devote Christian but make remarks the say otherwise. (I’m embarrassed to share a religion with her) She wasn’t sincere on anything she said with jealous and stingy tendencies. And how dare she put her hands on another person. She spewed offensive remarks claiming she had a better “religion” than Parisa…what is that suppose to mean? That was some racists bull sh*t that was probably taught at home! And then she begs for forgiveness? She also manipulated the other girls who apparently don’t have a mind of their own (idiots). She verbally abuses people and is the head honcho of the Mean Girl posse. She’s close mined, immature and got a little chunky herself! I despise people like her and I applauded Parisa for handling the situation like a lady because me personally, I beat now and ask questions later. She deserved everything that came to her. Glad she’s gone…. now she can be with her “boyfriend” and hog the phone for as long as she can stand it! I hope when she watches this she realizes that the world views her are an ignorant moron and that she should be very embarrassed…Very Embarrassed!!!!!

11-29-07, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
I just realized that Trisha reminds me of Tara Reid once her partying got out of control They both seem to favor the fetal pig look.

Tricey262005 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-07, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tricey262005 Click to send private message to Tricey262005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
Trisha is NOT a Christian at all. Her dad is going to be very disappointed in her because her behavior was uncalled for!

Then she actually said that she wouldn't put Parisa out if she pushed her.. OOH BULSH!! She know that she would in a heartbeat, especially since they never got along in the first place! She'd send her home and press charges if she could..

Then those other silly, childish, girls spitting on the door when she was on the phone, what a joke! What DID they expect? Then KelleyAnn threatened her as if she was going to change her mind, I am glad she didn't because they still would have acted the same towards her!

Good job Parisa for finally sticking up for yourself!!!

SavannahPeach 15 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SavannahPeach Click to send private message to SavannahPeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
While I agree with all of you that Trisha sucks... I'm not so quick to agree that Parissa is some sort of innocent bystander.

I think Parissa plays the victim and plays it well... not that I am excusing Trisha's behavior, not in the least. She said/did some crappy things. I can't even believe that someone would call themselves a Christian and behave like that for the whole world to see. Her parents must be SO PROUD. (roll eyes)

But Parissa said some really nasty things too. She tries to act like she is always taking the high road, but that's not necessarily the case.

With that being said, I think what Trisha said right before she left the house sort of accurate. I don't think Parissa kicked Trisha out because she felt threatened. I think she kicked her out to prove a point. I'm not saying she was wrong... but she should own up to the reason.

I sorta liked Kelly Ann up until this. How childish of her to retaliate like that. I can't wait to see next week's when Isaac comes home and tells everyone he didn't like Trisha anyway!! LMAO

SavannahPeach 15 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-07, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SavannahPeach Click to send private message to SavannahPeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
>
. She spewed offensive
>remarks claiming she had a
>better “religion” than Parisa…what is
>that suppose to mean?
>

Yeah I thought that was really f'ed up too. "My religion is better than yours??" WTF?

And I thought it was truly pathetic how she apolgized just so she could stay and tried to pass it off as sincere. She seems very manipulative.

11-30-07, 09:52 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
Trisha gives mammals a bad name.

Tricey262005 0 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tricey262005 Click to send private message to Tricey262005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
Regardless of the reason she put her out, she deserved to be put out! Just about anyone in her shoes would have done the same, if not worse. I know I would have beat her black and blue and we both would have been sent home!

bugout 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-29-08, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bugout Click to send private message to bugout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
i met her...wasn't too nice

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-12-09, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Trisha gives christians a bad name. "
Bugout - You met Trisha?
Where? What was it like? Was she as useless and MTV made her out to be?

I'm assuming so.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •