The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Dancer is a Singer (?!?!)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-26-08, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Dancer is a Singer (?!?!)"
So, the dancer can actually sing. She actually has some talent. Who would have thought??

Any comments out there? Anyone going to chime in on the heavy drinking, insulting, not so nice Sarah (for God's sakes, I can't even remember the names of these girls! The one with the nice chape and the brown hair). I mean, bashing the new guy relentlessly is not a nice thing to do. What did he ever do that was so awful to deserve such low class treatment?

And another thing: She was openly disturbed that the new guy and the blond southern girl (I just can't remember anyone's name this year!!) were both considerably better at interviewing people on the street than she was. And she allegedly has a college degree ini Broadcast Journalism!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Dancer is a Singer (?!?!) TVFreak 06-26-08 1
   Brandon BHoneycutt 06-26-08 2
 RE: The Dancer is a Singer (?!?!) Angel_K 06-27-08 3
   RE: The Dancer is a Singer (?!?!) DaveThe Dude 06-27-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-26-08, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Dancer is a Singer (?!?!)"
Overall, the episode was pretty boring.
Sarah is a snotty little b****. She sure can puke...and puke....and puke,though. I hope that she was mortified watching herself last night.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-26-08, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Brandon"
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-08 AT 03:18 PM (EST)

I didn't find this episode boring at all. I found it incredibly sad that a really great guy (Brandon), who seemed so genuinely interested in helping Nick realize his dreams, died. That broke my heart. It reminds me of when Doug (trainer on Workout) died suddenly. Both seemed like really, upstanding young men and to have them die at such young ages is so tragic! My prayers are with Brandon's family and friends. May he rest in peace...

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-27-08, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Dancer is a Singer (?!?!)"
"What did he ever do that was so awful to deserve such low class treatment?"

I guess he was too loud and resembled Charles Barkley.

I don't get why he was so keen on talking things out with her while
she was puking. I would've stayed far away from that puke bucket.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-27-08, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Dancer is a Singer (?!?!)"
I wonder what the actual time period was for the guy who unfortunately dies of cancer. I mean, what was the actual time between when he first met the RW crew, then ended up in the hospital, and then died. With editing, it looked like a few days. Does anyone know where he had his cancer where it could take him so (apparently) so fast?? This is scary.

Well, there are very few people posting this season. Like others have said previously, it is indeed a bad, bad sign......

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •