The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

aids123 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-01-08, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aids123 Click to send private message to aids123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
1) My mancrush on Dave went down a little when he used the line, “Hmmm Honeybuns, what do you want?” while in bed with her.

2) Both Dave and Kimberley saying they don’t want boyfriends and girlfriends is probably true, but will only last so long before it gets them into lots of fights when they are flirting with other people.

3) What the ##### was The$2Hooker wearing to the bar. Is it any wonder I gave her that nickname.

4) Joey, you knew what you were getting yourself into by joining the Real World. All they do is drink. If you really want to not drink, don’t go to the bar in the first place.

5) The$2Hooker made out with a random girl who still had coke in her mouth? Crazy, I didn’t know people would do that. Or only people who are trash, which is the kind of person she would associate herself with.

6) The$2Hooker has had a cocaine/meth addiction. Does she do anything right?

7) Quite happy The$2Hooker doesn’t like the way Joey acts when he gets drunk, they are better off not liking each other.

8) When Sarah is in the confessional talking about Joey playing with her hair, did anyone not stair at her boobs through that green shirt?

9) Joey’s emotional breakdown was a little intense. Version4.0 and I came up with a term a few years back for someone who cries or gets too emotional when they are drunk, they are being a “joke.” Joey was a complete ‘joke’ last night.

10) There is always a real world cast member that wears a headband. I can’t pull that off, but that blue one looks baller on Joey.

11) How does The$2Hooker stay so skinny if she isn’t doing drugs anymore?

12) Dave redeems himself with his second round of pillow talk. “You just like me for my penis.”

13) Joey went to town on that punching bag. I enjoy doing that myself, nothing like some good punches to release some tension. After making himself bleed, someone asked him if he wanted wraps and he replies, “nope, I want my skin to get as tough as it can.”

14) Again what is The$2Hooker wearing to the bar again. From her side profile it looks like she has no top on. She is a whore.

15) It couldn’t be more obvious that Grey put some bloody rag under Dave’s pillow. He was the only one laughing and he was laughing before Dave even explained what it was.

16) I don’t have a problem with Greg asking Andy ##### to explain who he is and his background. I just have a problem with the manner in which he did it. Completely inappropriate.

17) They get to take Improv classes as their job this year. How awesome. That’s not even a job, that’s just fun. I took an acting class in college and it was so much better than all my other classes, you just goof around all day and play games.

18) Greg about The$2Hooker, “Bri is so weird, it’s crazy, Bri finds anyone who is trash and does weird stuff with them.”

19) HoHo is ridiculous. I don’t even want to comment on that clown. Let’s just say he is perfect for The$2Hooker. I wish Joey would have ruined him, that would have been fun to watch.

20) Greg putting the dollar bills on his bed was just dumb. That is not even a prank. That is just stupid.

21) Greg doesn’t go to the first improv performance they are supposed to see. Then he just sits around all night because the girls he invited over don’t come until the rest of them get back from the show.

22) Does Joey rip all of his t-shirts? This black one looks like he has claw marks in it.

23) Outside of the hair that new blonde Joey was talking to was quite unattractive.

Previews: The$2Hooker gets arrested, I like that idea. And Joey’s tweaking out goes to an all new level. Should be solid as always this season.

For the actual article and to read my responses to comments, click here:

http://michaelmoller.com/wordpress/archives/382

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey ... DaveThe Dude 05-02-08 1
   RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey ... DaveThe Dude 05-03-08 2
       RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey ... HobbsofMI 05-05-08 3
           RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey ... JessicaRN 05-05-08 4
               RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey ... DaveThe Dude 05-06-08 5
                   RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey ... JessicaRN 05-06-08 6
                       RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey ... jd8855 05-06-08 7
                           RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey ... TVFreak 05-06-08 8
                               RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey ... DaveThe Dude 05-06-08 9
                               RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey ... JessicaRN 05-06-08 10
                                   RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey ... TVFreak 05-07-08 11
                                       RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey ... beth355 05-07-08 12
                                           RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey ... DaveThe Dude 05-08-08 13
                                               RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey ... HobbsofMI 05-08-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-02-08, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
Good review. Sums up the stupidity and such with great realism. If only the show was as "real" as the re-cap......

$2Hooker is just that, a cheap bum. Coke & Meth addiction, sex addict, makes out with strangers at a bar, constantly drunk, anger issues, bums for friends. Yup, a great choice for the show! Should add lots of idiocy up to the point they put her in Sing Sing.

Joey is an idiot. And the way he punched that bag was pretty sad. He punches like a 3rd grader on steroids.

05-03-08, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
From the lack of responses to this new season I think it's clear that most viewers no longer find this show to be anywhere near top priority. It didn't used to be that way. In the "old days" we had dozens of postings right away. MTV, are you listening??? Stop hiring losers, bums, drunks, Hoes and idiots for this show. Get back to the original charter of the show and film a show that shows the REAL WORLD, not an artificial world of stupidity.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-08, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-08 AT 02:09 PM (EST)

Oh come on.....we have a hooker who was on meth, a roid rager, and a guy who does not know who Andy Dick is.....the southern bell who is clueless, Julie?, and the rest are just a blur...even the guy from Detroit, where I am. I just don't see anything but party city, fights, sex, drugs, etc.

GO WINGS!
sig by Pepe, bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-05-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
This is the first season that I haven't even recorded or tried to watch. It wasn't a conscience decision, but when I think about it, I think it has to do with taking a group of outlandish people that are totally unrelateable to anyone that I know and putting them in Hollywood and all of a sudden you have situations like we hear about every single day over and over again, only with people that we already know (Brittney, Lindsey, etc.)

At least in Sydney there was some culturally interesting things every once in a while.

05-06-08, 03:22 AM (EST)
5. "RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
I still think they should film a season in Prague, Vienna or Budapest. Give them real jobs, or at least ones where they are in real life situations. Not just hang out, drink all night, sleep late, argue about stupid, childish nonsense, hook up with anyone or anything that walks, crawls or slithers. This has gotten so depressingly boring.........

05-06-08, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
You mean a job more real than going to an improv class?

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-06-08, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
I dont' know about this season if I am around to watch it I do but other than that. I mean they are all a bit lame.. it's like they go to the extremes instead of just regular young people.. I don't need to hear about a girl who had an abortion who is a stripper who wears practically nothing , and two others who think they are way better than her. there will definitely be fireworks in the house. but I like it when they are all just spoiled brats .. these ones I think have serious issues that should perhaps be better suited for Doctor Phil then the Real World.

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
A group of dysfunctional wackos living together, this show is getting eerily similar to another Bunim-Murray production - Starting Over. Maybe they should get a couple of life coaches and a psychologist to move in with them. Gee,I wonder what Rhonda Britten, Ilyana(sp?), and Dr. Katz are up to these days?

05-06-08, 05:00 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
Why are there only ten (10) episodes left? Is this a shortened season, or are all the episodes one (1) hour rather than the usual thirty (30) minutes??

Maybe the stuck up extremely fake Black guy should have been fired for missing his first day of "work." I still think he's an actor and not a real person. Ugh!

05-06-08, 11:53 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-08 AT 11:53 PM (EST)

TVFreak, Thanks for the memories. Can you imagine the Real World doing some of the goofy exercises that the life coaches would have the houseguests do?

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
I wouldn't have any objections to making this group of psychos perform some of the SO 'exercises'. In fact, I'd find it quite amausing if they locked any of them in a cell or put them in a little playhouse or made them wear sweats and no make-up for a week.

beth355 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-07-08, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beth355 Click to send private message to beth355 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
I've been wondering if Joey was leaving for 30 days, how much of the show is he going to be a part of? How long are the roommates together in the real world house? Please any feedback would be awesome!

05-08-08, 01:44 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
You know, trying to watch an entire hour of this nonsense is VERY trying.

Joey is a self-centered idiot. I had a friend like him when I was a teenager. Every argument or pity session centered around me, me me and everything was always everybody else's fault. It got sickening after a while. STOP BLAMING OTHERS and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the hooker - er, I mean dancer - she went to court hung over and was going to wear hot pants?!?!?!? What kind of moron does this?!?!? Even the Detroit dude was horrified.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-08, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Real World Hollywood: Joey was a Joke"
Well, what did I tell you about this cast....

And how in the world to you cast an idiot like this and the hooker? Now non-Miss Souther was bulimic or something? Do any of these people not have an addiction that being on the Real World will not bring out again?

The casting agents should be sued and they would lose millions...I can't wait until Joey does the Gauntlets and him and CT fight it out.

GO WINGS!
sig by Pepe, bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •