The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/19/2008"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-08, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/19/2008"
You all know the routine...Let's talk about tonight's drama!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... TheTruTazer 03-19-08 1
   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... nazpink 03-19-08 2
       RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... realitytvwatcher 03-20-08 3
           RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... HobbsofMI 04-01-08 6
 RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... bighair 03-20-08 4
   RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet ... DaveThe Dude 03-21-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TheTruTazer 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-19-08, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheTruTazer Click to send private message to TheTruTazer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/19/2008"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-08 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

Yo.

thats just TOO pathetic........the Rooks deserve to lose and NOT win the way they did.

and Tori's comment about karma & fate is just frickin' ridiculous!!!

Tazer

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-19-08, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/19/2008"
Well, you know Tori, she embodies ridiculousness. In fact, the final performance was quite ridiculous of the rookies. I understand that they were tired and hot but they had pushed that far and what did they do!? They acted like a bunch of uninterested three year olds plunked down into a giant sandbox. I'm still not understanding why Racheal felt moving her legs over the sand was going to dig a hole and Tori making googly eyes at Brad was just stupid.

As far as the vets go, well they never should have taken Eric to the end. Robin had a point when she said that none of the guys wanted to grow a set and take him in a gauntlet. To think that they let two guys go, whom would have been way more helpful in the end is just stupid. However, I was far more disgusted at the fact that they had no concern over his health. The guy was clearly in bad shape and money shouldn't mean that much to people. Eric has a lot of thanking to do towards Brad because he was pretty much the only one who cared enough. Hopefully, this will make Eric see that he really needs to consider getting into shape. The fact that he was expired before even getting out of the water was pretty bad.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-20-08, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/19/2008"
It was really upsetting to see the way most of them reacted to Eric. At first it seemed as if CT was actually human but then his true colors shined through again. Fact is it was their fault for not getting rid of Eric. Just like Robin said and I forgot all about Johnny trying to convince them to put Eric in the gauntlet. I kept thinking are these people for real? Is winning money really more important than this guy's life? Are they going to enjoy the money when they know Eric died because they wouldn't let him give up? They were each going to get $30,000 PRE-TAX. Granted it's a lot of money but come on it's not that much. Not too be that inconsiderate. Brad stepped up and impressed me. It was nice to see there was someone with compassion on the team.

As far as the ending goes I think us viewers got an overly edited version of what really happened. This of course is just my opinion but several times during their struggle with Eric the vets mentioned that they needed him to win. That all of them had to cross the finish line. Then why was everyone so surprised when they were told they didn't win? I also don't believe the rookies are that pathetic to not put up a big fight if in fact the vets actually did make it to the sand dig while they were still there. Drama - I think it was all about the drama!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-08, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/19/2008"
*peeks in* there is nothing to see here...keep moving.....

Glad I did not miss anything.

GO WINGS!
sig by Pepe, bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

bighair 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-20-08, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/19/2008"
Oh My Goodgoogamonga!
I'm trying to decide which is worse: The vets team, or the current batch of hamsters? And it's giving me a headache.

Wonder how they will try and spin it at the reunion...

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-08, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet III Discussion 03/19/2008"
I flip flop with Brad and it usually has something to do with his level of intoxication - sometimes he's a jerk and sometimes he's very rational and (Heaven help me) smart. Well, today he was sober and, as previously noted, he was one of the very few who had Eric's health on his mind. The others apparently were more than willing to watch that fat tub of disgusting lard drop dead right in front of then.

I still think Frank should have been thrown off the show for his UFC foot lock on Kenny.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •