The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

cathyt 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-20-07, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cathyt Click to send private message to cathyt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
um...only since she went there...does trisha know that she's a looking a bit chunky?
black..
kettle...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Tri... suebsg9 11-20-07 1
 RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Tri... Gekko 11-20-07 2
 RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Tri... furby0001 11-20-07 3
   RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Tri... altrocker 11-20-07 4
       RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Tri... suebsg9 11-20-07 5
           RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Tri... bored8 11-20-07 6
               RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Tri... DaveThe Dude 11-22-07 7
                   RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Tri... nazpink 11-22-07 8
 CANKLES/FAT LEGS Dexterous1 11-22-07 9
   RE: CANKLES/FAT LEGS nazpink 11-22-07 10
       RE: CANKLES/FAT LEGS DaveThe Dude 11-22-07 11
           RE: CANKLES/FAT LEGS DaveThe Dude 11-25-07 12
               RE: CANKLES/FAT LEGS JeezeLouise 11-25-07 13
                   RE: CANKLES/FAT LEGS DaveThe Dude 11-25-07 14
               RE: CANKLES/FAT LEGS ChadB 01-08-08 26
 RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Tri... certy 11-25-07 15
   RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Tri... cathyt 11-26-07 16
       RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Tri... Collette7 11-28-07 17
           RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Tri... altrocker 11-29-07 18
               RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Tri... altrocker 11-29-07 19
                   WARNING - altrocker Bebo 11-29-07 20
                       RE: WARNING - altrocker Tricey262005 11-30-07 21
                           RE: WARNING - altrocker purrcafe 11-30-07 22
                               RE: WARNING - altrocker DaveThe Dude 12-01-07 23
                                   RE: WARNING - altrocker NJGirl 12-01-07 24
                                       RE: WARNING - altrocker Tricey262005 12-03-07 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-20-07, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
>um...only since she went there...does trisha
>know that she's a looking
>a bit chunky?
>black..
>kettle...

Ain't that the truth. I think Kelly Ann, Alisha and Trisha must think they are all babe magnets. And good god what was with Dunbar last night fighting with Julie over what??? He blamed her; hello idiot you are fighting with your girlfriend so that you can sleep with Alisha.

I tell you this is a group of morons on this show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Gekko 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gekko Click to send private message to Gekko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
Yep. Trish is a little too chubby for my taste. And her personality seals the deal. If I dated her, once would be enough for me.

furby0001 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail furby0001 Click to send private message to furby0001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
Parisha isn't even fat. Trisha is fatter. She's like the meanest bully on the playground. Someone will put her in her place one day. You just can't act like that.

altrocker 17 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altrocker Click to send private message to altrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
Trisha is very disrespectful. She really, really, has a mouth on her and Parissa isnt even fat!
Geez, no wonder teen girls are so self concious about their bodies. It's because people like Trisha say the most stupidest things in the media!
For one, you want to exercise because you want to be in good health. Feeling good...Well, that's just a bonus!
Like, for real, what use is it to have the good looks and not the best health??
Just goes to show us all that Trisha is one of those people who is vain. It's all about "looks, looks, looks.." Oh, look at me! I'm a ten!
(LOL, REMEMBER WHEN SHE GOT PISSED WHEN THAT GUY SAID SHE WAS A 6?)
LOL
LOL
LOL
Is she sure she's a Christian?

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-07 AT 10:03 AM (EST)

>Trisha is very disrespectful. She really,
>really, has a mouth on
>her and Parissa isnt even
>fat!
>Geez, no wonder teen girls are
>so self concious about their
>bodies. It's because people like
>Trisha say the most stupidest
>things in the media!
>For one, you want to exercise
>because you want to be
>in good health. Feeling good...Well,
>that's just a bonus!
>Like, for real, what use is
>it to have the good
>looks and not the best
>health??
>Just goes to show us all
>that Trisha is one of
>those people who is vain.
>It's all about "looks, looks,
>looks.." Oh, look at me!
>I'm a ten!
>(LOL, REMEMBER WHEN SHE GOT PISSED
>WHEN THAT GUY SAID SHE
>WAS A 6?)
>LOL
>LOL
>LOL
>Is she sure she's a Christian?
>

What I thought was funny how when Alex kissed her; she told her boyfriend it was a drunk kiss she didn't even know he did it; she couldn't remember it. Ah I thought she was the one who once she found out Parisa kissed him; did the samething cause she was out with her other friends.

She isn't even good at lying. Glad they are getting rid of her; funny though only way she can stay is to be nice to Parisa yea right like that will happen from day one the christian has been nothing but nasty.

This group will certainly make for an intresting reunion show; of course can think of a few people in the cast who need some anger management classes. And wonder who will be put on Parisa and Isaac's team now that down to two on their team for that project.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-20-07, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
Of course Parisa isn't fat..Trisha just said that because she was on the phone with Daddy and couldn't say f****ing B**tch like she usually does..You see, Trisha is basically stupid and has a very limited vocabulary. She usually uses profanity in place of adverbs and adjectives and sometimes nouns because she doesn't know what else to say. In her world "fat" is a big insult..because of course shes a 10 and all, oh yeah and a christian..can't wait for her to leave!!!!!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-22-07, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
Well, I watched the show tonight. Trisha is indeed a lowlfe scumbag. Dum-bar is not much better. I hope they BOTH get kicked off the show next week.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-22-07, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
The whole situation is quite an immature mess. I really don't think it's about the phone or the cleaning....it goes further than that....it's all jealousy.

Girls like Trisha/Shauvon are attention whores. They want all the guys to lust over them and all the girls to act as their little lap dogs. Well, the guys in that house aren't even giving those girls the time of day and Parisa is far from willing to play the part that Kellyanne has so eagerly lapped up. Not only this but Parisa became competition for Trisha and has gotten more attention (be it not sexual or flirtatious) from the male roomies. This just makes those girl's blood boil. They can't stand it and because they have the numbers they attack. Plus, Parisa isn't the agressive type (at least not until you really push her..literally)..then she simply yells. Trisha is clearly no tough girl either as she couldn't run fast enough to get away from Parisa after pushing her...was kind of funny to see the fear in her face.

If Trisha really wanted to talk to her family so much then she would have called them before her boyfriend, especially if they were going on vacation and couldn't be reached for a week. Just another excuse to fight. Also, the whole cleaning bit...well does Parisa not deserve to watch everyone else clean. Am I blind or did Parisa and somewhat Dunbar clean the house when his girlfriend came for a visit with no help from the others?

I would also like to add that Kellyanne should go just on the basis of annoying me. Like I stated above she is the lap dog. Too concerned over being part of the majority than just being. When she's with Parisa, Cohutta, Issac and Dunbar she is no where near being like she is with the "girls". How pathetic does one truly have to be to grovel for the affections of Trisha! Yuck!

Dexterous1 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-07, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dexterous1 Click to send private message to Dexterous1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "CANKLES/FAT LEGS"
yep... this has been discussed before... She wears those ugly ugg boots to cover her cankles... she is used to having a cute face as a teen... and in 5, let alone 15 years... she is going to be a fat piece of #####. How dare her calling Parisa fat. I would love for them to have a reunion in 15 years when Trisha is a has-been, out-of-shape, piece of #####. What comes around goes around. Trisha is a waste of life, she never had a God. He would be ashamed.
##### can't go to a gay festival with all her roommates she's on a nationally televised show with, but she can be a conniving slut and it's "Christian"
##### go to hell.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-22-07, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CANKLES/FAT LEGS"
You'll get your chance to see her in 15 years, probably every year or at least every other year, from here on out. Clearly, someone with so little substance has nothing else better to do than make appearances on all the little spin off shows for RR/RW.

11-22-07, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CANKLES/FAT LEGS"
Well, the reunion show ought to be interesting. We'll see how many of them show up, how rude they look, and see how many new fist fights break out.

And what is with Dum-bar and his ridiculous temper problem??? He has more than (alleged) steroid rage - he is just a miserable, angry jerk who is probably in a constant state of frustration because he does not understand the world he lives in. Being away from his girlfriend (or is she just his abuse recipient??)only makes him worse. Ugh!

Trisha, you are the scum of the earth.

11-25-07, 00:28 AM (EST)
12. "RE: CANKLES/FAT LEGS"
Well, for some unkinown reason I forced myself to watch the last episode again. I suppose this means I have a boring Saturday night schedule, but I suppose it could be worse.

I do hope the moronic and low class Trisha goes home. However, if she goes home because of that lame half-push, well, I don't know. It would seem that for all the problems she's caused, and all the stupidity she's exhibited, now THAT'S a reason to go home. BUT! If she goes home for a little push, well, I just think we're becoming too sensitive to the little things in life and we're ignoring all the other, more important problems.

Kelly-Ann sure seems to have considerably smaller hooters when seen in a bathing suit (or was that her underwear?). For a while there I thought she had a pretty good shape. I guess I was just over-impressed by her great posterior. The rest of her is rather average, at best.

JeezeLouise 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-07, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeezeLouise Click to send private message to JeezeLouise Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: CANKLES/FAT LEGS"
How typical of a delusional, mindless, self-centered bimbo to call another girl fat - like that's the worst thing on earth. Although in her superficial world it probably is - hello - look in a mirror girl, can you say wide load? I don't think they've ever shown her in the work out room, unless talking on the phone counts. Anyway, I think any type of physical aggresion is wrong, little push or not - you don't touch other people in anger. She's already been verbally abusive so many times, that's just ignorent - but to charge someone and push them? That's going over the line and I hope Parisa sends her psycho ##### home. Pretty funny that her own bf said they would still talk even though he was at a wedding, yet she plays it off like she won't be talking to him for days. I think one of the other posters nailed it, the other girls bow down to her, Parisa will not do that so she's threatened by her. Since she can't control her she instigates things with her, guess that really backfired since Parisa kept her cool and holier than thou lost it. Trisha seems like a spoiled, pampered child who when they don't get their way throws a tantrum, acts out - then claims religion to cover their behavior. I wonder what her church would have to say after watching this show????

11-25-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
14. "RE: CANKLES/FAT LEGS"
Yup, you're right. Trisha is just a spoiled little moron who is obviously used to getting her own way all the time. She isn't used to someone like Parisa who has a brain and some morals, and she definitely is not used to being told that she is being rude, mean or disrespectful. To Trisha, those words mean nothing. In retaliation, all she can say is that Parisa is "fat." Gosh, I wonder what Trisha's Doctoral Dissertation will be entitled?

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-08-08, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: CANKLES/FAT LEGS"
"...I do hope the moronic and low class Trisha goes home. However, if she goes home because of that lame half-push, well, I don't know. It would seem that for all the problems she's caused, and all the stupidity she's exhibited, now THAT'S a reason to go home. BUT! If she goes home for a little push, well, I just think we're becoming too sensitive to the little things in life and we're ignoring all the other, more important problems...."

I think she DID go home for all those reasons, the push just made the way. Had Trisha not been such a ##### for so long I'd say it's likely Parisa would have over-looked it.

Also, I don't believe there is such a thing as a "little push" when said push is done in anger and hatred. Parisa DID go to the ground. Even if it's just because she tripped (after the push) over a little stool or something. She easily could have hit her head on some sharp object. Trisha is lucky Parisa wasn't hurt or she'd probably be facing criminal charges.

certy 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-07, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail certy Click to send private message to certy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-07 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

Everyone on this show is certifiable... they're all so crazy, I don't understand. I can't believe I'm writing on a Real World forum, but I can't contain my disdain for these people. They're SO rude and disrespectful. Who the hell did the casting for this season? They should be fired. Seriously. Trisha is out of her mind. So is Kelly-anne... all of the girls. Parissa is cool but she's losing it and is so self-righteos. Dunbar has serious issues, and is disrespectful to all women (I'm a guy, and I still can't stand it). They're just all so mean to eachother. It's not fun to watch. It's mind-numbing. I hate this cast, but I can't stop watching it because I want someone to give to Trisha so bad.

cathyt 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cathyt Click to send private message to cathyt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
AGREED! I can't believe I'm writing on a forum either! But "Trasha" is the poster child for ignorance and needed to be called out on it. The way she feels she's always right or not talking bad about others, or a strong Christian is outright delusional.

Collette7 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Collette7 Click to send private message to Collette7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
Me Too... This is the first time I've written on a message board for Real World. I find Trisha revolting and cheered when Parisa sent her home. Kelly Ann now makes me sick. The guys seem to understand and "get" Parisa's choice. Why should she accept verbal and now physical abuse from trailor trash fake Christian Trisha? Trisha is low; low IQ, low morals, when she said that she lost respect for herself, my husband laughed and said... join America... lol... what a joke. Team Trisha??? TWO WHOLE MEMBERS WHOO HOO... LET's make T-shirts - two for Team Trisha and then there's the rest of the "REAL" world... Congratulations Parisa! And, I like your DAD!

11-29-07, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altrocker Click to send private message to altrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-07 AT 00:39 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-29-07 AT 00:33 AM (EST)

Trisha is so mean. I felt so bad for Parissa's predictament because of Trisha and her manipulative ways. Gosh, I can not stand her personality. She's horrible.
Sure, she may be a nice girl, to her friends. But, she never really gave Parissa a chance.
Like she said, since day one she did not like her.
That just goes to show the real world that Trisha is narrow-minded and quick to judge others. (Something a true Christian shouldnt do.)
I also hated the fact that she also apologized to Parissa, when she clearly didnt want to and she clearly didnt mean it either! And than she made it seem as if she was truly sorry. WAH.. (Of course, she wanted to make the roomates think that she was the better, classier person!!)(ROLLS EYES)
Trisha is ridiculous! How fake can she possibly get?!
Grr, I am so glad Parissa stuck to her guns because Trisha really deserved to get her behind sent home!
She's very manipulative!
She certainly had her ways of trying to turn everyone against Parissa. (She's like the evil puppet master in the house.)
Remember when they got the new roomate?
All Trisha could do was talk bad about Parissa!!!
(SIDE NOTE HERE :THANK YOU REAL WORLD!!! WE ALL CAN SEE CLEARLY WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN TRISHA IS! A FAKE ONE!!!)
I hope Trisha's family watches the show, her Chruch members, her friends and her boyfriend!
OMG!
I wonder if they are still together? Because we all know she was fighting for that dude, with Parissa, and she had no right to do it. She wasnt single. The guy was into Parissa and Parissa was into him. AND?
If Parissa wants to pursue someone who is also interested in her, than so be it.
It's not Parissa's fault the guy liked them both. AFTERALL, HE DID KISS THEM BOTH AND HE DID WRITE BOTH OF THEM LOVE POEMS. HE ALSO TALKED TO BOTH ON THE PHONE AND OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE.
Is Trisha stupid? OR IS SHE JUST JEALOUS? Or is she stupid and jealous and she cant recognize a player when she kisses one?

P.S. New girl has blinders on as well. She wasnt there for any of it and she acts as if she knows.
But, hey, Trisha had her wrapped around her finger. HAHAHA, how easy was it to get her wrapped like that?!
She fell right into Trisha's scheming ways.(Just like the other blonde girl did. What was her name again???)

And Kelly Anne!
I lost so much respect for her!
How dare she spit on the glass windows?
She's so two-faced!
She doesnt even deserve Cahutta! NOTE TO CAHUTTA: Cahutta. Stay away from the two-faced witch! She'll spoil you rotten boy!! (And not in that way....)
LOL...Didnt ya'll have to laugh when Kelly Anne couldnt figure out why Trisha was gone and Parissa was still there?
Stupid....How can she not believe it! She saw Trisha push Parissa! How can she stand for something like that. Why couldnt she go up to Trisha and say, "Look, that was not cool. That was just dumb. You can be sent home for that and Parissa didnt deserve that either. Enough! I know the two of you dont like each other. Probably, because Parissa isnt stupid and she knows you dont like her. But, the line needs to be drawn somewhere."

P.S.S. I have much respect for Parissa. She could have ripped her to shreds and instead, she sent her packing. How awful if Parissa would have let her stay, ONLY TO SEE THAT TONIGHT, Trisha didnt mean that she was truly sorry...tsk tsk....NOTE TO PARISSA: Parissa, girl, you are one smart cookie and your family is REAL! Your family is great! If I were on the show, we would have torn up the town and laughed every single moment! You're so cool and I'm sorry the blonde bimbos, the two-face and the follower couldnt see it!! And you are wirth something! Dont let some girl, who didnt like you since the first day, tell you that are worth nothing! Hahaha, Trisha has issues. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. What a shame! Horrible. Horrible.

11-29-07, 00:46 AM (EST)
19. "RE: "I just pushed a fat girl"--Trisha"
POST FROM SOMEONE ON MYSPACE

I dislike Trisha for so many reasons it’s not even funny how many ridiculous things she says ,how narrowminded hypocritcal she is .
I know christians i know real christians she is nothing more then a fraud .

Im no sinner im no saint but man one thing im proud hundred percent to say is thanks to my great mentors i have learned to live a life of non hypocrisy .
That girl parisa have earned my respect as a person who doesnt buy into the bullshit trisha that manipulative fake blonde was spewing after breaking the rules and especially christian moral rule .

Her father even he taught his own daughter behavior was reprehensible and should apologize ,but like a little girl she came across as spoiled ,utterly juvenile cretin also condescending to add her apology was so sarcastic stupid i wish she kept her mouth shut and not apologized at all .

Parisa was right about trisha from the jump she has always come off like these fraudlant sheepish christians who like the words that the bible spew but cant follow it at all or even the laws i bet her parents tried to instill in her .

She is an embarrassment to the religion im not apart of but i have come to respect .
Tell that fairweather christian to shove her ingnorant ,culturally offensive remarks up her fat #####..here is one of my own offensive remarks why are southerns like trisha so down right stupid .
Team Trisha those girls can shove it that new girl ashely how long she been on the show already to make a character judgement call on parisa .
Trisha was the violent one the rude one the one who didnt just step over the line but blew it up.

Well im done i hope trisha learns something from this and grows the hell up but most importantly gets a brain or buy one instead of gucci better yet how about acting like you are smart and keep your mouth shut syou manipulative whore .

Im done peace out

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=47319238&groupID=100172692&adTopicID=12&Mytoken=5D82A590-02F5-4C77-B64744D30C394C2A1061999328

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "WARNING - altrocker "
While we allow posters to reference items on other sites (as long as they're not just here to advertise for that site), we ask posters to respect copyright and site guidelines and not copy entire postings from others sites to here. We've had issues in the past with posters violating myspace guidelines because of the information they've copied over here, and so we ask posters not to copy postings from another site, especially if you're not the original poster.

Tricey262005 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-07, 05:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tricey262005 Click to send private message to Tricey262005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: WARNING - altrocker "
Trisha IS fatter than Parisa! Parisa's face is rounder but overall, Trisha is shorter and fatter than Parisa, taller people always carry their weight better anyway.

So how could a short and fat girl call anyone fat? SMH..

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-30-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: WARNING - altrocker "
Will Trisha go down in Real World history as being the cast member most hated by viewers of the show? There have been lots of winners to chose from, but she may well be the worst of the worst.

12-01-07, 05:38 PM (EST)
23. "RE: WARNING - altrocker "
>Will Trisha go down in Real
>World history as being the
>cast member most hated by
>viewers of the show?
>There have been lots of
>winners to chose from, but
>she may well be the
>worst of the worst.

Maybe we can have an official poll of those we despise the most. I always despised Coral from the Back to NY season, but others have loved her (I can't understand why). I'd have to say that Trisha here has got to be one of the top three most horrible, fake, obnoxious, stupid losers that MTV has ever stuck us with. I often wanted to crawl through the TV and go upside her head, she offended me so much. She gives, blonds, Christians, Americans, partyers, and even the Human race a bad name.

NJGirl 0 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-07, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NJGirl Click to send private message to NJGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: WARNING - altrocker "
I am dating myself, but I have been watching the Real World since its first season in NY. I can honestly say that although I have disliked a number of roommates throughout the years, I have never despised any of them as much as I have Trisha. She's been conniving, spiteful, and, let's be honest here, abusive during her entire time in Sydney. I don't think she's done one positive thing, except getting kicked off.

By the way, thank you to whomever reminded me, at least, about Kellyanne's telling Parisa to stand up for herself. Funny!

Tricey262005 0 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tricey262005 Click to send private message to Tricey262005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: WARNING - altrocker "
Yes, getting kicked off was the best thing miss piggy has done the whole show..lol!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •