The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

aids123 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-17-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aids123 Click to send private message to aids123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
Joey – Aspiring Actor. Prototypical meathead. Normally, this is a bad thing. Not this time, I expect him to be up quite likable as Brad was a few years back. Which reminds me I haven’t been this excited for a season since Real World San Diego. Joey is eventually going to throw someone through a wall and it is going to be glorious. His tape he sent in with him working out in the background was ridiculous. His diet consists of water, tuna, eggs, protein shakes, fruits, veggies, and oatmeal. That takes discipline, I’m impressed. PussyDabbler is definitely going to have a mancrush on him. He has never left Chicago, strange. He’s been getting beat up since he was 2 years old, no wonder he’s enormous. The only bad thing I can say about him, was that his I love Soccer Moms shirt was outrageous.

Kimberly – Aspiring entertainment host. Token dumb hot blonde chick. But, at least she has that southern good girl type of hot going on right now, instead of the Tricia (Real World Sydney) fake blonde trash look. She wants to be the person on T.V. that tells people when Lindsay Lohan goes to jail next. The more I listen to her talk, her voice really does it for me. Kimberly’s break down of Detroit where Will is from was priceless.

Dave – Aspiring Actor. Party boy jock from Pennsylvania. His introduction was hilarious when he explained how he’s good at everything he does. He must be hung like a horse because he got naked immediately and a couple times in just the first episode.

Sarah – Aspiring Broadcaster. The little innocent hot girl of the house. She graduated from ASU at age 20. I didn’t know that was possible there, did she ever party? Her boyfriend threatened the guys of the house in her tape. Her boyfriend would get destroyed by every guy in the house. Then, Sarah asks Will to take her gum off her tongue because she doesn’t want it anymore. Her boyfriend and her aren’t going to last past episode 5. And if they do, I really hope he visits the house and gets his butt beat. You can tell Sarah is a huge tease though, Will needs to be careful.

Will – Aspiring Producer. He just seems like a good guy. Seems like he’ll be up to doing anything and is going to be a real ladies man figuring he’s already flirting up two of the roommates in the first episode. And he’s a sick dancer. It’s official he’s going to get a lot of crap.

Brianna – Aspiring Singer. She looks like a $2 hooker. Oddly enough we find out during the episode she is a stripper. She was already on American Idol and made the top 45 meaning she shouldn’t have even been cast. No gay or lesbian person on the show, so she is the closest thing since I’m assuming she goes both ways. Brianna said her ex-boyfriend treated her like a dog and yet is still the love of his life. She is going to be easy to make fun of. Ten minutes later and we find out she has a warrant out for her arrest for punching her boyfriend in the face. You can’t write this stuff, I love the Real World. This chick has nothing going for her in life. The next Jessica Sierra is her ceiling.

Greg – Aspiring Nothing. He is an arrogant tool. I despise him and people that act like him. As obnoxious as he is, the whole calling woman ‘associates’ is quite hilarious. But, he also calls almost everyone he sees peasants, which is obnoxious. At one point he walked around the house saying “I am the chosen one.” You’re not a king dude. Greg refused to go to the bar because he saw the line. Are you serious? You are on the Real World dumbass, you wouldn’t have to wait in line. Greg made fun of Joey for wearing a t-shirt in the hot tumb, totally unnecessary. Then it sparks a mini altercation that will eventually end up in Joey giving him a reality check real soon. He then calls all of his roommates peasants, this won’t end well.

For the rest of my thoughts on this show, check out my website and article on it at

http://michaelmoller.com/wordpress/archives/371

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Hollywood: First Imp... DaveThe Dude 04-18-08 1
   RE: Real World Hollywood: First Imp... KwietOne 04-18-08 2
       RE: Real World Hollywood: First Imp... realitytvwatcher 04-18-08 3
           RE: Real World Hollywood: First Imp... DaveThe Dude 04-18-08 4
               RE: Real World Hollywood: First Imp... batts 04-18-08 5
                   RE: Real World Hollywood: First Imp... DaveThe Dude 04-19-08 6
 RE: Real World Hollywood: First Imp... Wicked One 04-20-08 7
 RE: Real World Hollywood: First Imp... FlowerChild 04-21-08 8
 RE: Real World Hollywood: First Imp... Angel_K 04-22-08 9
   RE: Real World Hollywood: First Imp... DaveThe Dude 04-23-08 10
       RE: Real World Hollywood: First Imp... SavannahPeach 04-23-08 11
           RE: Real World Hollywood: First Imp... BHoneycutt 04-28-08 12
               RE: Real World Hollywood: First Imp... bored8 04-28-08 13
 RE: Real World Hollywood: First Imp... rjrabbit 05-03-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-18-08, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
I get the impression that "Greg" is not a real person but rather an actor that MTV picked to play a role and purposely cause certain kinds of problems. Yes, he's a self-absorbed jerk, but unless I can be convinced otherwise, I won't take him seriously because I think he is too stuck up and too ridiculous to be a real person. Just my opinion.

Thos show is getting far to predictable and just too contrived for anyone over the age of 16 to actually like. Notice that soo few people have posted for it.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-18-08, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
Or maybe just missed it?

I think it was rigged to place Greg on the cast just to cause turmoil in the house. Although I did read a spoiler concerning him and another cast member.

I agree; it's predictable. Uh, what do you do on a Saturday night? OH yeah! Let's go to a club or a bar! Oh sh**...I'm acting like Greg!

But you gotta admit...a stripper with an arrest warrant out on her? Now, that's interesting.

But Hollywood? Is the set trying to imitate Big Brother?

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
Every season I wonder "have these people ever watched The Real World?" Does any of them have any dignity? Is Greg really stuck up or is he just not looking to make an a$$ out of himself? I'm not saying I like the guy but I don't see what the fuss was about either. Just because he called that one bar lame (which it totally was) the one girl jumps all over him. Then he was nice enough to make breakfast for everyone and they still acted like jerks to him.

I'm having trouble remembering names, but the girl who graduated college at 20 is a dumb #####. Seriously, she comes on this show and acts immature then offers her gum via tongue to a guy she has not known for long. I'm sure she is going to put on a good show this season. She looks like the resident C*ck Tease and will no doubt be the one crying all the time. Whoa is me, blah blah. Her impressive early college graduation will in no doubt be overshadowed by her stupid behavior on the show. Doesn't she realize that employers now look at stuff like this?

I like Will the most so far, even though I didn't want to see him liking the 20yr old. I'm sure that is just a passing thing. I really liked his reaction to the other girl being a stripper. I would have felt the same way. Of course, if I was a guy I would never had been attracted to her in the first place.

The other people were just background for this episode, with the exception the small part mr. meathead played in it. He seems pretty nice right now but from previews I think we'll being seeing the real him soon. When he brought up how he lived in a house where he was beat on everyday my husband and I just looked at eachother, rolled our eyes and said "ahh, here we go again". Maybe that's rude but we're tired of the token "sad story" character.

Oh well, that's my two cents.

04-18-08, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
This season could be interesting, but then again it might be so convoluted and fake it might just cause the ruination of the series. I mean, where are all the posters? If this is indicative of the interest level out there, then MTV will eventually just pull the plug.

No gay person this season?

Rather than the angry, hot headed Black now we have a super stuck up snob Black who looks (at least to me) to be completely fake. He reminds me of the girl "New York" on the 2nd season of Flavor of Love. She seemed ridiculously fake and appeared to me to be an actor, just like this ridiculous Black dude. Maybe the little hot headed steroid nut will beat the snob to death. Hey, now THAT would raise the ratings!!

Where's Vols? Where's Batts?? Where's everyone else??

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-18-08, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
where's vols, batts, and everybody else??

They're prolly just lurking, like me.

The bodybuilder, Dave?... looks interesting. Did he say he was a personal trainer?

Brianna better get over herself, and make nicee to the guy on the phone, if not just to get the charges against her dropped.
I hope she keeps up with the attitude... and they send her to jail.

04-19-08, 01:31 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
You're right, Batts, what kind of idiot calls the person who might send you to jail, and then rather than be nice and diplomatic to that person they scream and yell and threaten and act like a Baboon??? What kind of moron does that??

Does anyone else think the stuck up Black guy is an actor set up to play a role rather than be a real person? He seems fake as doo doo to me.

Wicked One 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-08, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wicked%20One Click to send private message to Wicked%20One Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
Keeping it simple...

Kimberly: Bubblehead (nuff said)

Joey: Will be the poor headcase in need of an intervention. Manson eyes say it all.

Brianna: Misunderstood stripper with anger issues. Will be assigned to Joey's therapist.

Greg: Pretty boy? I don't find him even remotely attractive. Needs to keep those freaky nips covered up! Arrogant & a bore.

Sarah: Girl nextdoor. Slightly goofy & definitely half lit. Be the first to puke in someones shoes.

Dave: Frat-boy. Yawnnnnnn

Will: Cutie and won't handle conflict too well. He might need me to comfort him. * wicked grin *

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-21-08, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
I'm looking forward to this season of debauchery.
So far, the entire cast is already on my nerves....and it's only been one episode.

Greg? Take your associates and go away. I'm anxious to see how your 'high and mighty' attitude plays out. I hope you get your butt kicked.

Brianna? You probably WISH you were a $2 hooker. You'd be lucky to get a quarter. (Sorry.....I shouldn't be so judgmental, but c'mon…)

Will? Eh. Whatever. His dancing is fun, I guess.

Sarah? You might be book-smart, but I have a feeling you are a totally gullible little fool underneath.

Dave? You're ok. You remind me a little of my boyfriend...but he can be a cocky asshole too.

Kimberly? Hmmm....you seem to be tolerable. Wonder when we'll see your psycho side.

Joey? I hope you are in counseling.

We'll see. As annoyed as I get with these people, I always look forward to a new season!!

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-08, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
I actually cannot stand ANY of the girls
I agree that PretyBoy is probably some actor.
If so, he's doing a damn good job at annoying them. haahaa good

04-23-08, 11:16 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
Well, we'll just have to see what kind of lunacy happens on the next episode.

I get the newset episode on Wednesday at 10:00pm. Do you guys in the Mid-West and the West Coast get it at a different time?

SavannahPeach 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-23-08, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SavannahPeach Click to send private message to SavannahPeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
Personally, I am excited about this season! I think it's going to be good. And yes... "Pretty Boy" (gag) is annoying... and quite possibly not real. lol Although I think the conversation with his mom was quite telling... you could see that even though he didn't want to show it, it was bothering him that his roommates didn't want to be around him.

I was so grossed out by the young girl's behavior...what a tease. And I think all that innocent little "you like me?" crap was an act. That dude thought he was playing her... but she was playing him too.

And by the way... I'm 29... and I still love this show just as much as I did when it first started. I think of all the reality shows, it comes across as the most "real". I can't handle watching shows like The Hills because they are just toooo fake!!!!

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-08, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
Here's a good video showing David's really cute behind and his front (for a split second) at :46 right when the camera goes into the bathroom. ENJOY!

http://www.realworlddailies.com/Video/Dave-shows-off-his-assets/092ECFFFF00A1312F0017001C2883

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-08, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
Interesting cast we have this time around.
Agree that Greg can't possibly be for real. His superiority complex is so over the top and I find it hard to believe that if he really truly felt he was so above life itself, that he would be on a show like this where you have to live under the same roof with normal human beings.
Will is a dog..his reaction at finding out that Brianna is a stripper was so wrong..and then when he apologizes to her for his reaction he asks "but can I have a lap dance for my birthday?" Nice.
Sarah is an idiot. She's one of "those girls" that acts like a total tease all the time..but insists her boundaries must be respected because she "has a boyfriend". She picked Will because he was the easiest target for her little game.
Joey- nice to look at and seems like a decent guy for the most part,but obviously has some anger issues paired with a drinking problem and an unfortunate childhood. He reminds me of a much more likeable version of Dumbar from Sydney.
Dave & the blond girl--stereotypical of the real world formula, seem like the "normal" ones in the group. For now anyway.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-03-08, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Hollywood: First Impressions"
I can't decide if Greg is for real or not. Either way I don't like hom one bit. I don't like the stripper (Brianna?) either. I won't like Joey much longer if he keeps getting ripped and crying all over everyone. I think the blonde girl (Kim?) and the blonde dude (Dave?) are cute together. Don't have anything to say about the others.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •