The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-15-03, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
I can't stand PIPPIE's all caps posting either; can I be part of the Cupid Beanie Club? Remember I even said the Dom was the cutest guy on the show (even though I'm an ardent Hank fan). Will Robert's beanie be made of tin with a head full of fluffy stuffing wearing mirrored shoes, holding a drangonslayer sword in his left hand? Will Evan's have a cool Hawaiian shirt pulled up over its face? Will Renda's come with an Afro wig and two useless tickets to "The Renda and Lisa Freak Show"?
Please, I like Beanies too. I never use all caps unless I'm really screaming...I mean actually screaming while sitting at my computer (this only happens when I read kcstrip's posts).
Please?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... smiley 09-15-03 1
 RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Schnookie Palookie 09-15-03 2
   RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Joyful 09-15-03 3
       RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Schnookie Palookie 09-15-03 4
 RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Joyful 09-15-03 5
 RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Cupidcruiser 09-15-03 6
   RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Joyful 09-15-03 7
 RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... PIPPIE 09-15-03 8
   RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Joyful 09-15-03 10
 RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... beachgal 09-15-03 9
   RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Joyful 09-15-03 11
       RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 12
           RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... ashleybfogg 09-16-03 13
               RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 14
                   RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... ashleybfogg 09-16-03 15
                       RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 16
                           RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... beachgal 09-16-03 17
                               RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... ashleybfogg 09-16-03 18
                                   RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... beachgal 09-16-03 26
                                       RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 28
                                       RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... ashleybfogg 09-16-03 30
                               RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Joyful 09-16-03 19
                                   RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... beachgal 09-16-03 22
                                       RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 29
           RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... PIPPIE 09-16-03 21
               RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 24
                   RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... ashleybfogg 09-16-03 38
                       RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... PIPPIE 09-16-03 40
                           RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... ashleybfogg 09-16-03 41
               RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Swami 09-16-03 25
                   RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 27
 RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Joyful 09-16-03 20
   RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 23
 RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Schnookie Palookie 09-16-03 31
   RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 32
       RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Joyful 09-16-03 39
   RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Joyful 09-16-03 33
       RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Schnookie Palookie 09-16-03 34
           RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... HappyDayz 09-16-03 35
               RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Schnookie Palookie 09-16-03 36
                   RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the C... Cupidcruiser 09-16-03 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-15-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
OMH Joyful....i think i just wet myself reading your post LOL

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
LOL Joyful ... you're one funny lady.

I wonder if the Joe Beanie Baby comes with a wad of cash

09-15-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Thank you Schnookie, I bow to the masters (you and Swami)

As for the Joe beanie, it WILL come with a wad of cash...but like real life it will be Monopoly money. And you'll have to wear sunglasses when you look at its teeth.

A side note here...I'm waiting (with baited breath of course) for your reply to beachgal's challenge on predicting where everyone will be in a years time. I can't wait to read what you have in your fruitful imagination about the future for these people
Swami, that goes for you too

Thank-you too Smiley...I love making people almost pee their pants

09-15-03, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
You are so sweet Joyful

How can I top your responses beachgal's challenge? They were too funny. I especially loved the last one about Brian and Ryan (hey they rhyme) fighting over who Simon likes best LMAO!!!!

I have an idea for Robert. I'll go do some posting

*I.Heart.Joyful*

09-15-03, 06:27 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-03 AT 06:29 PM (EST)

Just trying to get my thread to the top so Cupidcruiser can have a chance at seeing it I really want my beanie babies!
*no offense Swami..you're one of my favorite posters on this board*

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Joyful, you have made me laugh so hard that you are going to get the ENTIRE SET OF CUPID BEANIE BABIES (example of intentional shouting). This set incude the Simon BONUS beanie baby, full of real money! The Joe beanie sad to say is stuffed only with monopoly money, but there is a LOT of it! And for your pathetic begging, today only, there will be the double secret BONUS beanie hawaiian fajita included!!!!

09-15-03, 08:50 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
HAWAIIAN FAJITA BEANIE!!!! (example of me really screaming excitedly at my computer, scaring my kids and causing them to give me the "stink eye")
Thank you Cupidcruiser! Who ever said begging doesn't work? (except for creepy Scott)
I live in Hawaii and the one thing they do not have here are Hawaiian fajitas. I feel soooo special!! You have made my day
Tell me though, will I be totally pathetic if I make my Hank beanie tell my Lisa beanie that he wants to take off her clothes and make love to her? Is beanie baby nookie even legal? So many questions so... much more time till the final show!

PIPPIE 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-15-03, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PIPPIE Click to send private message to PIPPIE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
OUCH. STRONG WORDS JOYFUL. DO I GET A BEANIE BABY?

09-15-03, 10:26 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
>OUCH. STRONG WORDS JOYFUL. DO I
>GET A BEANIE BABY?

Sorry pippie, only Cupidcruiser can opt who is special enough to recieve the coveted Cupid Beanies.
As for the "ouch", I'm sorry that my words hurt, but a least I didn't yell at you

beachgal 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-15-03, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beachgal Click to send private message to beachgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Joyful, you make for a great beanie babie designer. That was SO funny! Love reading your posts. There are so many great posts in this forum. I regret not getting in on this whole thing sooner.

More people have got to read this! Give me a DAW and back to the top - Click!

09-15-03, 10:28 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-03 AT 10:39 PM (EST)

<Joyful blushes as she reads beachgal's post>

Thanks, just doin my part to keep reality TV fun

Here is a blanket "Thank you" to all of those who like my post

09-16-03, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
It's so much fun to have something like this show and this board to NOT take seriously! Can't wait til tomorrow night to see the wedding not take place!

P.S. I don't believe PIPPIE read the Poor Lisa thread very carefully or she would have seen what happens to posters who hurt Cupidcruiser's feelings regarding our custom exclusive line of cupid beanie babies! I guess there's a little "listening" needed by some people. However, pathetic begging not in all caps may redeem Pippie to some of us.... There is still the Scott Schwartz know-it-all beanie to raffle off tomorrow!

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-16-03, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
hey cruiser - your beanies sound inspired. so, if my 'poor lisa' post won't disqualify me - it did get a little out of hand but that's just due to the extraordinary talent in this forum - besides, here at 10 pm westcoast, this'll put this post back on top. woohoo!
ps do i get in trouble with you if i go all lowercase? (actually, babycaps are my fave...)
peace

ashley

09-16-03, 01:46 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Ashley all lower case are very efficient and tastefully understated and I know sometimes we all run out of capital letters, commas, and periods in our keyboards. Therefore I will make you eligible for the very rare and very valuable Tall Rob beanie--often forgotten as the tenth man but just as important as the rest.

09-16-03, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
oooooh baby!
so if Robert wins can i have that one, too? c'mon, he's just so lost in space.

09-16-03, 02:07 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
I'm very sorry but proud to announce that the Smithsonian has asked for the Robert beanie baby. They will be displaying it next to the reconstructed Star Spangled Banner in the Museum of American History!

09-16-03, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beachgal Click to send private message to beachgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 02:35 AM (EST)

Okay, then I get first dibs on the true-to-size wax replica of the Robert Beanie.

09-16-03, 02:40 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
oh beachgal - then just send me a picture when you get it.
CupidCruiser - please! both beachgal and i get dibs if babyrobertbeanies make their way into your heart!

09-16-03, 10:12 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
>babyrobertbeanies<

Would these be the Teenie Beanies? Maybe McDonald's could sell the whole series!

09-16-03, 12:06 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Oh, I am so glad you reminded me of the teenie beanies!!! These are already in production at Hamburger University and will consist of all the babies Lisa will have with Hankbert! They come complete with child support, too!

09-16-03, 12:17 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 12:30 PM (EST)

Yes, beachgal Yes, cruiser! teeniebabyrobertbeanies! But not mcdonald's - eeeww.
We can start at fitness centers, and maybe if you want, i'll do test marketing here at the Surf Bowl. He could flex if you squeeze him, but he'll cry if you don't! I was thinking maybe a muscle shirt, but he'd be more soft and cuddly in that fuzzy blue sweater.

ps. cruiser - Sweet PIPPIE wrote me that she's dropped her caps lock!
I see below that she told you too. high five. woohoo!
i bow to the power of love and beanies...

09-16-03, 03:36 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
>
>Okay, then I get first dibs
>on the true-to-size wax replica
>of the Robert Beanie.

beachgal, I'm so sorry to have to tell you this but the true-to- size wax beanie is the REAL Robert.
But if you want Robert to come live with you then you will definitely NEVER have any trouble with those pesky invading dragons!
Just make sure you have your mirrored shoes polished, and I hope you like to bowl!

09-16-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 09:58 AM (EST)

Heh, heh! Oh, Joyful, I think I have to pass. Eeaw...The thought of the live Robert coming really gave me the creeps. The only dragons I'd let him slay would be if he was a character in an X-box game. (Can't say I've ever played those things, anyway)

I was just wanting to invest in a collector's item which I can sell later and keep the 3-buck, or maybe 4-buck profit. (Scary, huh? Renda's entrepreneurship is rubbing off on me!)

Hey, I do want to invest in Robert's original first prototype of his mirrored-shoe line. I hear he's been bugging Manolo Blahnik for a "pahtnership togetha".

09-16-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Beachgal you are way ahead of the curve on the Blahnik cupid show line--we need a new thread for that so I am starting it for you!

09-16-03, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PIPPIE Click to send private message to PIPPIE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
hi cupidcruiser!....guess who???? pathetic begging in progress.
am changing my evil ways on this last day of the cupid message board. want beanie baby. am being quiet and considerate.
see, never say never. listening and begging going on.

09-16-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Pippie, Pippie,Pippie--if you think it is that easy to get into beanie baby heaven, you are RIGHT! You won't believe it but I am sending you what I like to call the combo Hankbert AND the Domevan--these two popular babies like to go up against each other in the hallways late at night throwing beaning footballs, so do not be alarmed if you hear strangle plunks against your hallway walls--it is simply the Hank in Hankbert pathetically trying to show his superiority against the Dom in Domevan--impossible because my litte Dommie will be the winner.

09-16-03, 07:11 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
P.S. Pippie Loves Evan

09-16-03, 09:59 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
You have to admit that Evan has the "IT" factor going on. great eye-candy.

09-16-03, 10:34 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
He so does. He's adorable, and will probably get some serious consideration for some more fame! I know, You LOVE him!

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Cupidcruiser, may I please have a Brian McFayden beanie? I just bought a new box of hatpins. Nice, sharp ones!

*waves to PIPPIE* You're lookin' good in lower case, girl!

IceCat is a Genius

09-16-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Ooooh, the coveted Brian McFayden beanie. Even though you already have the hatpins, he also comes with a complete book (one page) of his humorous putdowns of Laura and Kim. I will send him to you in combination with the Bad Laura and Kim--the three of them provide hours of entertainment as they try to outdo each other with snotty comments!

09-16-03, 04:20 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Cupidcruiser, I just had a terrible thought! You had better get to the patent office ASAP! If Renda is reading these posts we might find him selling Cupid beanie baby knock offs on the streets of New York any day now!
You know he won’t cut you in on the profits, especially now that his “Renda and Lisa Freak Show” bash has been cancelled!

09-16-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
I am sorry to say that the Renda beanie babies are not doing well. First of all, they cost so much more to produce as the long-napped fiber is WAY more expensive than the close cut velveteen, not to mention the nose ring. Second, he demanded an extra 50 cents in royalty per baby just to LOOK at them, unlike the rest of the cupid characters who so graciously donated their likenesses. And finally, he is selling a cheap imitation of OUR Reality World beanies on Times Square (which I am happy to say are also not doing well). So I am afraid that the Renda beanie is available for anyone who wants it but no one wants it!

09-16-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Ok, forget all these beanie babies. Who's gonna give me Cupid's bow & arrows?????

I could have some serious fun with them

09-16-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Well, here's a bow and arrow scoop for you, Schnookie--one of the broken arrow men who enjoys wearing pink clothing has been dating one of the remaining contestant's sisters! So Cupid perhaps HAS struck!

09-16-03, 07:27 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
>Well, here's a bow and arrow
>scoop for you, Schnookie--one of
>the broken arrow men who
>enjoys wearing pink clothing has
>been dating one of the
>remaining contestant's sisters! So Cupid
>perhaps HAS struck!

My dear and witty friend Cupidcruiser (can you sense the sucking up starting?)
I think Dominic is so cute and funny and the way he always says "I think" before he answers any important question is actually very endearing
Okay, which remaining contestant’s sister?

09-16-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
I'm surprised that Renda hasn't offered up his broken arrow on Ebay yet!

09-16-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-03 AT 02:09 PM (EST)

He's probably hoping for a reunion show to have them all autograph his arrow. He'd get more bucks then

So CC, who's the guy who wears pink clothes? (My memory isn't so good).

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Paul was the guy in the pink suit.

09-16-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I must have missed that one.

Thanks Happy

09-16-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Cupidcruiser...Can I have the Cupid inspired beanies too??"
It was during his NY audition on the second show--I think it might have been his Halloween costume.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •