The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Article about Joe from Chicago paper"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-14-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Article about Joe from Chicago paper"
I didn't have a very favorable opinion of Joe before I read this article (the grandstanding, the flashing money, the hitting on Laura while hugging Lisa goodbye...). But, after reading his answers to these questions, I honestly have to say...I still don't like him. Thought some of you might like to read it though.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/television/cst-ftr-fiveqs09.html

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Article about Joe from Chicago ... beachgal 09-14-03 1
   RE: Article about Joe from Chicago ... HappyDayz 09-14-03 2
       RE: Article about Joe from Chicago ... beachgal 09-14-03 3
           Hey...maybe THAT's the twist! beachgal 09-14-03 4
               RE: Hey...maybe THAT's the twist! HappyDayz 09-14-03 5
                   RE: Hey...maybe THAT's the twist! Swami 09-14-03 6
 RE: Article about Joe from Chicago ... Cupidcruiser 09-15-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

beachgal 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-14-03, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beachgal Click to send private message to beachgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Article about Joe from Chicago paper"
Thanks for the scoop, Happy. I don't love Joe either but I actually think he and Lisa would do well together.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-14-03, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Article about Joe from Chicago paper"
Joe & Lisa? Or Joe & Laura? I don't think he and Lisa would have done well at all, and there was absolutely no chemistry between them. Lisa maybe liked him as a friend, but her body language said that was all there was. Laura though...maybe...she loved everything he did, and she could hold her own with his family too (hell, Laura could hold her own with just about anybody, LOL).

09-14-03, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beachgal Click to send private message to beachgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Article about Joe from Chicago paper"
Good eye, Happy! I meant Laura. Joe and Laura seem to appreciate each others strengths and tolerate each others weaknesses.

09-14-03, 08:54 PM (EST)
4. "Hey...maybe THAT's the twist!"
Just thought of something...that MAY BE the twist! Lisa and Hank have eloped this weekend and is no where to be found. Joe and Laura don't have other plans on Tuesday night. So instead of cancelling the show and wasting the catering deposit, Joe and Laura tie the knot!!!

09-14-03, 09:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Hey...maybe THAT's the twist!"
LMAO! That would be a good show too!

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-03, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hey...maybe THAT's the twist!"
That would be a great twist! From the article, it sounds like Joe can't wait to hook up with Laura!

IceCat is a Genius

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-15-03, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Article about Joe from Chicago paper"
Hey, just remember, the chicks picked him over some seemingly better guys, so they got what they wanted out of him....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •