The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Evan is a classy guy!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-10-03, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Evan is a classy guy!"
I have not always been Evans biggest fan, but he showed real class last night! He was the only one not to bash Hank to Lisa, (just like Hank has not bashed any of the guys to Lisa). He saw what we Hank fans have seen all along and wants Lisa to be with the man SHE wants to be with. Evan maybe going out, but he's going out with class!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Evan is a classy guy! HappyDayz 09-10-03 1
 RE: Evan is a classy guy! bystander 09-10-03 2
   RE: Evan is a classy guy! PIPPIE 09-11-03 11
 RE: Evan is a classy guy! Sophie 09-10-03 3
   RE: Evan is a classy guy! gopher1956 09-10-03 4
 RE: Evan is a classy guy! smiley 09-10-03 5
   RE: Evan is a classy guy! leogirl_21 09-10-03 6
 RE: Evan is a classy guy! Cupidcruiser 09-10-03 7
   RE: Evan is a classy guy! leogirl_21 09-10-03 8
       RE: Evan is a classy guy! Cupidcruiser 09-10-03 9
           RE: Evan is a classy guy! Joyful 09-11-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Evan is a classy guy!"
Isn't it funny that all the Hank bashing was done by guys who knew they didn't really have a chance with Lisa? They should have shown more class themselves.....Evan took the higher road.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-10-03, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Evan is a classy guy!"
I must agree that Evan showed class last night but, you can't honestly tell me that you thought he was seriously interested in getting married to Lisa for longer than 1 year to collect the money?

PIPPIE 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-11-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PIPPIE Click to send private message to PIPPIE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Evan is a classy guy!"
I THINK HANK IS JUST AS INTERESTED IN THE MONEY AS ANYONE UP THERE. HE IS LOOKING OUT FOR HIMSELF. EVAN MAY BE LUCKY THAT LISA PICKED HANK. I DON'T THINK IT WILL LAST ANYWAY. EVAN WILL PROBABLY BE VERY SUCCESSFUL AND AT NO LOSS FOR ANY DATES AFTER THIS. I THINK LISA MADE A HUGE MISTAKE.

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-10-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Evan is a classy guy!"
I was also impressed with Evan. Very classy. Wish more of the voters were as classy as he is.

gopher1956 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-10-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gopher1956 Click to send private message to gopher1956 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Evan is a classy guy!"
As I have said from the beginning..Evan is a great guy...and yes he is a class act. He proved that last night. Lisa made it clear to all that Hank is her number one choice. How classy was it for Evan to defer to Lisa's wishes and bow out when Lisa gave the nod to Hank !! Evan ,my opinion of you just shot to the moon last night...you proved how very mature you can be when the occasion calls for it !! You will make some lady very happy one day....

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-10-03, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Evan is a classy guy!"
I must say Even looked mighty disappointed when Lisa made clear who her choice was. However he took it with dignity and I think he has really matured week to week. And of course the guy is hot! he won't have a problem meeting someone

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-10-03, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Evan is a classy guy!"
It really hurt me and broke my heart yesterday when Lisa said that she wanted to marry Hank...I loved Evan from the beginning and I felt bad for him...it was obvious that he was disappointed.
But I am happy that he proved to America that he is a classy and mature guy...he handled himself very well and I am so proud of him! I think he just proved how great he is to America and especially those who criticized him...good job Evan.
I really think that there is a wonderful woman somewhere waiting to meet Evan. He will be happy someday, he's funny, really sweet and very cute. I guess he isn't at a place in life where he's ready for marriage just yet.

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Evan is a classy guy!"
Someone who was in the audience last night said the cameras should have caught the look of utter relief on Evan's face when Lisa said she had picked Hank from the very beginning!

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-10-03, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Evan is a classy guy!"
>Someone who was in the audience
>last night said the cameras
>should have caught the look
>of utter relief on Evan's
>face when Lisa said she
>had picked Hank from the
>very beginning!

I'm not saying that you are wrong but I really would have to see Evan's reaction for myself to determine if he looked relieved when he heard that Lisa said that she picked Hank from the start.

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Evan is a classy guy!"
Hey, I love Evan and so does the woman in the audience who told me about the look on his face--sorry to have passed along this information that I thought some might find interesting. IMHO Evan is way too good for Lisa.

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Evan is a classy guy!"
hey cupidcruiser if you have a source in the audience I would LOVE to know what these guys do when the dates are playing on screen. And what is Lisa doing? Are they just sitting calmly watching, are they interacting with each other or are they hiding their faces in embarrasment? Give us the scoop

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •