The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did you know?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jscottg 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jscottg Click to send private message to Jscottg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did you know?"
This seems totally absurb to me but you can in fact vote as many times as you want. Last night, after the show, I kept dialing and dialing and finally got through and then I dialed some more, just to see if it was possible and I voted like, three times and then I gave up because i couldn't handle the busy lines. Does this seem right? Oh, I voted for Hank. he will win.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did you know? LadyN52 09-10-03 1
   RE: Did you know? kcstrip 09-10-03 2
       RE: Did you know? smiley 09-10-03 3
           RE: Did you know? TheDigable 09-10-03 6
 RE: Did you know? MonaLisa1974 09-10-03 4
   RE: Did you know? TheDigable 09-10-03 5
       RE: Did you know? Cupidcruiser 09-10-03 7
 RE: Did you know? Jscottg 09-11-03 8
   RE: Did you know? Cupidcruiser 09-11-03 9
   RE: Did you know? managerr 09-12-03 10
       RE: Did you know? Cupidcruiser 09-12-03 11
   RE: Did you know? AZ_Leo 09-12-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyN52 8 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyN52 Click to send private message to LadyN52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did you know?"
Yup, I knew. It worked that way for American Idol, too. I'm glad to hear you got some "Hank" busy signals. I had a few busy signals, but between the land line and my cell phone, I most likely voted at least 200 times. That's nothing compared to my best friend who got thru a record 802 times. GO HANK!!
Lisa will be so lucky to get the man of her dreams AND $1,000,000 most of us little folk are lucky to get the penniless man of our dreams. And alot of us find out he wasn't all that dreamy! lol
Someone said that CBS jammed the "Robert" lines so that it would seem like voters were getting busy signals, when they were not getting thru at all. They know there is a conspiracy to just chuck the spirit of the show and "screw" Lisa. CBS must want the happy ending, too!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kcstrip 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-10-03, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did you know?"
CBS could care less about a happy ending. Keep dreaming. I got through on the Robert line several hundred times myself. If it was busy it was because he was receiving a lot of votes.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-10-03, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did you know?"
I got through on the Robert line several hundred times myself.

you wasted your time...it's not going to make a difference

TheDigable 63 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheDigable Click to send private message to TheDigable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did you know?"

>
>
>you wasted your time...it's not going
>to make a difference
>

Wishful thinking me thinks you have...

MonaLisa1974 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MonaLisa1974 Click to send private message to MonaLisa1974 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did you know?"
You can vote up to 5 times. At least that is what it said on the CBS site. Just FYI

TheDigable 63 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheDigable Click to send private message to TheDigable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did you know?"
>You can vote up to 5
>times. At least that
>is what it said on
>the CBS site. Just
>FYI

I did my 5 then.

GO ROBERT GO!

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-03, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did you know?"
Where does it say that on the cupid website? The voting faq says you can vote for the entire two hours after the show ends, without limits.

Jscottg 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jscottg Click to send private message to Jscottg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did you know?"
You did not vote for Robert a 1,000 times, now, that is purely psycho...I voted three times for Hank and I thought that was a bit stalker. I don't even think you could call 1000 times in two hours. Robert is not going to win. Like the other person said, CBS won't let him win...they aren't that stupid. Just wait. My uncle works for CBS and this what he tells me, if you read the disclaimer at the end of the show, you might learn a thing or maybe even two.

09-11-03, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did you know?"
I voted for someone else (Dom!), but you could easily vote for someone 1000 times just by using two phones and the redial feature (it took me about 10 secs per call per phone). For a few hundred dollars you could also pay a telemarketing firm to speed-redial, which is much much faster than your home phones work.

Robert could easily win if votes are really counted and fake votes aren't phoned in by the producers using fancy phones (if they really wanted Hank to win).

The last show will be a LOT more fun if Robert wins!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-12-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did you know?"
I don't see why it would be such bad TV if Robert wons.

The first act: Robert wins, Laura and Kimberly are appalled and lecture America.

The second act: Lisa and Hank declare their love anyway, and agree that they want to marry even without the million dollars.

The third act: The wedding. It proves that money can't buy happiness.

Then a year from now, CBS slip Lisa and Hank one million dollars anwyay under the table, without anyone knowing.

09-12-03, 11:24 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Did you know?"
Just the look on Lisa, Laura, and Kim's faces if Robert wins will redeem this show for me--nothing against Hank but we need to see exactly what the top limit of "aghast" is!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-12-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Did you know?"
My uncle works for CBS

He wouldn't happen to be a cameraman would he?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •