The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"bag the sketchy loser"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jscottg 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jscottg Click to send private message to Jscottg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"bag the sketchy loser"
Ok, so we all know now..Lisa Shannon is your typical slut turned runway model...and a huge idiot for letting America pick her husband but come on!!!! I can't believe that Robert is still a contender...he's sketchy, shady, stupid, completely unworthy of someone that hot. If you want to mess up her life, pick Evan, the party boy player who can't keep it together. It's time for Robert to go. I don't even like Miss Shannon who makes out with all of them, but please, please, please. Don't vote for Robert.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: bag the sketchy loser Cupidcruiser 09-09-03 1
   RE: bag the sketchy loser nedrah 09-09-03 2
 RE: bag the sketchy loser chicklets 09-09-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: bag the sketchy loser"
Hey, don't give runway models a bad name!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nedrah 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nedrah Click to send private message to nedrah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: bag the sketchy loser"
That was B.S how she treated Robert on that date.
Robert will definitely get my vote now..

chicklets 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicklets Click to send private message to chicklets Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: bag the sketchy loser"
I think she deserves Robert. She is about as cheezy as him. Imagine, letting the world choose who she wants to spend the rest of her life with...She doesn't know any of these guys anymore than we do and I think she's making a mockery out of marriage. Funny though, Robert was the only one to get her clothes off and she allowed it for whatever reason instead of setting him straight! Way to go Robert and I would vote for him just to teach her a lesson!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •