The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Redial America!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Redial America!!!"
The calls made to vote for one of the guys on Cupid's televised phone # 866-463-67_ _ are free calls when you call from a land-based phone line like your home phone. (I assume that means if you call on your cell, your cell phone rules (whatever they may be) apply. And if you are calling from your private jet you probably don't care what it costs, LOL.)

Therefore... I call on all True Love fans to redial, redial and redial again! I think this week Lisa will tell us clearly who she prefers, and I am prepared to redial away for that person even if it is *sigh* Evan. (But it will be Hank--right?)

It is time to seperate the men from the boys and send Robert on his way home. I feel pretty sure that the show's true fans outnumber the disgruntled anti-show, anti-Lisa, anti-anti voters. But we have to redial too! Send Robert home!

So this is my call -- REDIAL AMERICA!!!
On Tuesday night, right after the show airs in EST I will put the call-in vote numbers into a new post just in case you miss them. Oh, this is going to be fun...

IceCat is a Genius

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Redial America!!! Cupidcruiser 09-06-03 1
   RE: Redial America!!! Swami 09-06-03 2
       RE: Redial America!!! Cupidcruiser 09-07-03 4
           RE: Redial America!!! Swami 09-07-03 6
               RE: Redial America!!! Cupidcruiser 09-07-03 8
 RE: Redial America!!! Schnookie Palookie 09-06-03 3
 RE: Redial America!!! Joyful 09-07-03 5
 RE: Redial America!!! djk 09-07-03 7
 RE: Redial America!!! bubbastan 09-07-03 9
   RE: Redial America!!! Joyful 09-07-03 10
 RE: Redial America!!! HappyDayz 09-08-03 11
   RE: Redial America!!! Schnookie Palookie 09-08-03 12
       RE: Redial America!!! HappyDayz 09-08-03 13
           RE: Redial America!!! Cupidcruiser 09-08-03 14
               RE: Redial America!!! HappyDayz 09-08-03 15
           RE: Redial America!!! Joyful 09-08-03 16
               RE: Redial America!!! kcstrip 09-09-03 17
               RE: Redial America!!! Swami 09-09-03 18
                   RE: Redial America!!! Cupidcruiser 09-09-03 19
                       RE: Redial America!!! kcstrip 09-09-03 20
                           RE: Redial America!!! Cupidcruiser 09-09-03 21
                       RE: Redial America!!! Joyful 09-09-03 22
                           RE: Redial America!!! Cupidcruiser 09-09-03 23
                               RE: Redial America!!! HappyDayz 09-09-03 24
                                   RE: Redial America!!! Cupidcruiser 09-09-03 25
 RE: Redial America!!! managerr 09-09-03 26
   RE: Redial America!!! HappyDayz 09-09-03 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-03, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Redial America!!!"
That's really not true. The only totally free calls are those for Dominic's number.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-06-03, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Redial America!!!"
Nice try at spreading disinformation, Cc.

IceCat is a Genius

09-07-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Redial America!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-03 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

It was just a JOKE Swami--I post this "misinformation" on the CBS Cupid chatboard all the time and people say LOL about it (especially the diehard Hanky-Yankies get a kick out of it). I would never have posted it here if I thought anyone would seriously believe that calls would be free just for one guy (but I would be happy to pay $1 a call if the calls would vote Robert OFF)

09-07-03, 06:48 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Redial America!!!"
I got the joke, Cc! Really! Sorry, I should have been more clear, I guess. I was trying to respond to your joke using the same simple declarative format you used. Sorry if I screwed up.

Besides, everyone knows the network has already scheduled a reduction in the number of available phone lines for everyone but Hank.

And that was another joke

09-07-03, 08:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Redial America!!!"
Thanks Swami--you really are funny and I was afraid I was being inadvertently insulting. Now I CAN tell you that Hank is down to one line, made up of tin cans and strings, and he's still not getting into the bottom three.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Redial America!!!"
I was redialing for Hank last week, even though I wasn't sure if it was free or not. I was just so giddy that I didn't get a busy signal LOL

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-07-03, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Redial America!!!"
I would LOVE to vote for Hank again and again and again. But I live in Hawaii and by the time I get the numbers, voting is closed. Please you Hank fans...vote one for me

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-03, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Redial America!!!"
Thank you Swami for doing this thread!! I am totally on board for this one!!

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-07-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Redial America!!!"
Count me in, Swami. Although I have to say that I will be more than a bit more enthusiastic if it turns out that Hank is the man, rather than Evan. Either would be better than Dom, Renda or Robert though. Joyful, I'll be sure to get a few votes in for you too.

09-07-03, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Redial America!!!"
Thank-you Bubbastan

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-03, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Redial America!!!"
I've got my cell phone and my home phone on standby!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-03, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Redial America!!!"
LOL HappyDayz ... I never thought of using my cell phone also. I'll recruit DH into a redialing frenzy.

Joyful ... Don't you worry. I'm pretty sure HappyDayz and I will get in a few votes for you also

09-08-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Redial America!!!"
Schnookie....in the past I have found that when I can't seem to get through using my home phone, my cell phone gets through much easier....don't know why, but that's the way it works here.

Joyful ~ in the words of Hank "no worries" ~ I've got your back!

09-08-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Redial America!!!"
But don't you know cell phones will work ONLY for Dominic's number

09-08-03, 06:07 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Redial America!!!"
Cupidcruiser, you got part of it but must not have read the entire rules....cell phones can be used for Dom's number on Wednesdays and alternating Sundays. Tuesdays they can only be used for Hank's number.

09-08-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Redial America!!!"
**sniff sniff** you fellow Hank fans are soooo sweet!!
Thank you HappyDayz, and Schookie and everyone who will give Hank a vote from me

Go Hank Go!!!!

kcstrip 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-03, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Redial America!!!"
Ah you foolish Hank fans. We Robert fans have long figured out what you are apparently just now realizing! It's too little, too late. We have perfected the redial technique, and Robert will win!!!

09-09-03, 10:03 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Redial America!!!"
Hey Joyful, check this website for the phone numbers and try voting right after the show concludes in Pacific Time. Maybe they will accept Hawaii area code calls then. It's worth a try!

IceCat is a Genius

09-09-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Redial America!!!"
A cell phone and a land line--oh you foolish johnny-come-lately voters--we're using four lines at our house and one of Dom's supporters is speed-dialing from SIX lines at his office.

P>S> I would feel sorry for the Hawaii voters not being able to vote if they didn't get to live in Hawaii! That must make up for a lot of the sorrow at not being able to vote

kcstrip 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Redial America!!!"
>A cell phone and a land
>line--oh you foolish johnny-come-lately voters--we're
>using four lines at our
>house and one of Dom's
>supporters is speed-dialing from SIX
>lines at his office.

Hmm... Is that why Dom was in the bottom three last week??!! You Dom fans are even more foolish than the Hank fans!

Go Robert!!!

09-09-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Redial America!!!"
I would wager that there are some bonus votes being generated by the producers for ratings purposes--robert is a ratings draw and they will not let him be jeopardized until the final four (when IMHO he will be the first let go on the last show). Dom is going to be the surprise twist (I HOPE) at the end.... At least he's honest with her and she obviously finds him very attractive physically!

09-09-03, 02:18 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Redial America!!!"
Hi Cupidcruiser Hawaii is great, but we never get to vote on anything because of the time difference, it's kinda a bummer when you're a reality freak like myself. I tried last Tuesday to find the numbers to call when the show ended on the mainland but I couldn't find them! Where are they on this sight? All I could find was updates and messages. The offical Cupid website didn't have the numbers either.

09-09-03, 02:38 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Redial America!!!"
I think someone posts the voting numbers on a thread on another board (fans of reality tv . com -- delete all the spaces) under a spoiler thread--last week it was "9/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**--that people are supposed to restrict their comments to until after the show has aired in California.

Watch out though because some people will post Robert's number and claim it is for Hank, Dom, etc., so probably you can trust what is posted but possibly not. Buyer beware

09-09-03, 02:44 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Redial America!!!"
Swami is planning to post them in a thread here tonight after the show......we can trust Swami to give us the right numbers.

09-09-03, 02:48 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Redial America!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-03 AT 07:33 PM (EST)

Oh, sure, here are the numbers Swami will post :
866-463-6701: Hank
866-463-6702: Robert
866-463-6703: Robert
866-463-6704: Robert

Edited because it didn't make sense before (like it does now?)--I mean Swami will give the real number only for Hank and then the rest will help split the Robert Vote among the other three. Just another pathetic attempt to enjoy the show....

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-09-03, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Redial America!!!"
You're right, the people who actually care about the show probably do outnumber the "anti" voters, but the problem is that you are all divided between Hank, Even, and even Dominick. Meanwhile, Robert has the backing of anyone who hates anything about the show.

09-09-03, 04:39 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Redial America!!!"
But Renda, if he miraculously manages to escape the ax tonight, is picking up some of Robert's votes now, because he's an even bigger freak than Rob...that could cut down on Robert's share.

I have to hold on to hope that there are more romantics out there than cynics.....we'll see.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •