The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's gone now?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-03, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's gone now?"
Please put the name of the man you think is getting the shaft then the other botton two. please don't use this thread to discuss/argue theres a thread below for that one. Sorry if I'm stealing your idea Swami it just worked really well.
Oh ya including ur reasoning is perfectly alrite (again sorry Swami if im stepping on ur toes...im not even sure how to get this thread locked so if you want to start a new one that can get locked we could use taht one :$)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's gone now? Swami 09-04-03 1
   RE: Who's gone now? redefine_perfection13 09-04-03 2
 Renda/Dom/Evan nailbone 09-05-03 3
   Renda/Dom/Evan Wacko Jacko 09-05-03 4
 Renda. Evan and Dom Swami 09-05-03 5
 Renda / Dom / Robert Schnookie Palookie 09-05-03 6
 Renda, Renda, Renda Joyful 09-06-03 7
 Renda, Evan, Dom HappyDayz 09-06-03 8
 Robert/ Renda, Dom wendyv 09-06-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-03, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who's gone now?"
You are not stealing my idea. "Official" vote threads are an established part of the RealityTVWorld (RTVW) website, of which this message board is a small part. The vote threads for some boards, like Survivor, get huge and are scrupulously supervised by the RTVW moderators. The Mole & The Amazing Race are two other examples of RTVW supervised vote threads.

Usually, official threads are started by a moderator since they can lock threads, and also move or delete any message that is misplaced, inappropriate or otherwise does not meet RTVW guidelines. (Click on 'complete guidelines' in the fine print paragraph at the top of this page if you wish to view these guidelines.)

When the CUPID message board starting popping with interested newcomers, I suggested to Board Moderator AyaK that it would be fun to do an "official" vote thread. He agreed, told me to go ahead and post one; he would lock it. So that's where we are with the "Official" CUPID vote thread.

Generally, any post topic that meets the guidelines--like your post above--is great. The more we discuss & debate, the more fun and interesting the Board is! The CUPID Board is great fun. You're not stepping on my toes at all. We're all playing together--post away! Just be careful of the word "Official".

By the way, RTVW has the best moderators! AyaK, IceCat and webmaster SurvivorBlows himself (or Webby as we affectionately call him) have all posted in the CUPID Message Board. You can recognize a moderator by the little blue icon which appears beside his or her name when they post.

I will start an "Official" Vote thread again on Sunday night. I promised AyaK I would do this, so I will.

I hope you're enjoying this site, redefine_perfection13! When CUPID has run its course there are lots of other fun RTVW Message Boards to play in. I have been part of these Boards for several years (since Survivor Outback--if you can believe that!). I've met some great people, and really enhanced my experience of various Reality TV shows by being part of a group discussion.

Sometimes I run off at the mouth too, LOL. Sorry. I'll shut up now.

IceCat is a Genius

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who's gone now?"
thankz a ton swami

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Renda/Dom/Evan"

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-05-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Renda/Dom/Evan"
Same here. This is getting very predictable.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-03, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Renda. Evan and Dom"
Oops--I forgot to post my choices above.

Renda so deserves a boot after proposing to sell tickets for people to see Lisa (with him). I couldn't believe how crass he sounded!

IceCat is a Genius

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Renda / Dom / Robert"
Still wishful thinking on my part that Robert won't be in the final two.

*I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things*

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-06-03, 04:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Renda, Renda, Renda"
I know I know I need to pick three DIFFERENT names but as I'm about as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow that Renda will get the boot I'll only put his name. The other two will be safe anyway.

I'm still worried Hank will be in the bottom three just to stir up trouble, and get people talking!

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-06-03, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Renda, Evan, Dom"
Hmmm, I could swear I responded to this yesterday, but my reply doesn't seem to be here (lost in cyberspace, I guess).

I think Renda will be gone....but looking back over some of the past rejects, I think it could possibly be Evan. His date was the worst, her parents didn't think he was ready for marriage, and her brother didn't trust him...then Kim told him that sexual attraction was not enough. Now, whether the majority of voters will find that worse than Renda wanting to put Lisa in a circus freak show, and lamenting on how much better his sex life would be after the show if he did not get married...who knows? I think Renda might pick up some of Robert's jokester vote, because he is weirder than Robert at the moment.

wendyv 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-06-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyv Click to send private message to wendyv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Robert/ Renda, Dom"
Please let Robert get the boot this week.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •