The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do we know for sure only one will leave next week?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-04-03, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Do we know for sure only one will leave next week?"
Just wondering....it seems so strange for us to go into the last episode with four guys left. If they took out the entire bottom three next week, there would only be two left for the finale (and they could have some massive advertising with a one-on-one competition...that's more interesting than four guys left). They didn't mention anything out of the ordinary this week, so it will probably just be one guy leaving (and it will probably be freak show Renda...but I digress). Anyone heard anything for sure?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Do we know for sure only one wi... Joyful 09-04-03 1
   RE: Do we know for sure only one wi... HappyDayz 09-04-03 4
 RE: Do we know for sure only one wi... djk 09-04-03 2
   RE: Do we know for sure only one wi... HappyDayz 09-04-03 3
       RE: Do we know for sure only one wi... kcstrip 09-04-03 5
           RE: Do we know for sure only one wi... djk 09-04-03 6
               RE: Do we know for sure only one wi... kcstrip 09-04-03 7
                   RE: Do we know for sure only one wi... Swami 09-05-03 10
 RE: Do we know for sure only one wi... smiley 09-05-03 8
   And final votes this week. Wacko Jacko 09-05-03 9
       RE: And final votes this week. Cupidcruiser 09-05-03 11
           RE: And final votes this week. Swami 09-05-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Do we know for sure only one will leave next week?"
I was wondering the same thing HappyDayz. I don't know how they are going to fit in a wedding on the last episode as well. I mean is Lisa going to come out in her wedding dress and sit around in it the first half of the show? Are all the guys going to be sitting around in tux's having a ring for Lisa in their pockets? It's a live 1 hour show (they haven't mentioned a 2 hour finale) how are they going to have time to boot two guys, show the dates, reveal the winner, AND have a wedding?
I'm still hoping that Laura and Kim get to boot a guy each and that's how they are going to get rid of two of them!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-04-03, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Do we know for sure only one will leave next week?"
I would guess the guys will probably be in tuxes..it is a finale. Don't know that they would have Lisa in a wedding dress until after there is a proposal/acceptance though. With wardrobe people, they can easily get her ready in a hurry during breaks.

It would be nice if Laura and Kim got to make eliminations...but I bet they won't do it (we know it would come to a Hank~Evan showdown if that were to happen though, Robert would be out).

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Do we know for sure only one will leave next week?"
My guess is that they will only boot one next week. I say this because they will hopefully be doing their overnight dates and I would think they would want us to have a chance to vote for most of the guys after seeing these dates, they should be pretty interesting. Does this make sense??

09-04-03, 05:14 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Do we know for sure only one will leave next week?"
Yes, that makes sense....it just still seems strange that there will be four guys on the final show. It is going to be a fast paced show....if McFayden thinks he has a hard time keeping it all moving now, wait until that finale, LOL.

I would really prefer to have only two guys left when we enter the finals but, oh well.

kcstrip 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-04-03, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Do we know for sure only one will leave next week?"
If there are four guys left for the last show, Robert will definitely win. The Cupid fans will have their votes split beteween the other 3 guys who should be Hank, Evan, and Dom.
Anti-Cupid watchers and Robert fans will thus be able to pull off the most amazing upset in reality TV history!
Wah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!

Go Robert!!!

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Do we know for sure only one will leave next week?"
I still don't get the whole "Anti-Cupid watchers" thing. If you guys are anti-Cupid, why are you watching???

kcstrip 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-04-03, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcstrip Click to send private message to kcstrip Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Do we know for sure only one will leave next week?"
Because it's much more fun to make a mockery out of these shows than to simply change the channel. . Simply not watching isn't enough, one must make a statement! We know that these reality shows are here to stay because they're cheap to make and knuckle heads out there will keep watching them. If you can't beat em', join em' and make fun of em' all the while. At least it will be a moral victory to make a farse out the whole thing. Besides, it's still summer and nothing else good is on!

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-03, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Do we know for sure only one will leave next week?"
Because it's much more fun to make a mockery out of these shows than to simply change the channel. . Simply not watching isn't enough, one must make a statement! We know that these reality shows are here to stay because they're cheap to make and knuckle heads out there will keep watching them. If you can't beat em', join em' and make fun of em' all the while. At least it will be a moral victory to make a farse out the whole thing. Besides, it's still summer and nothing else good is on!

Finally! A show-bashers statement I can understand and respect. Thank you, kcstrip. This makes much more sense to me than some of the misogynist sentiments occasionally expressed here, and the people who seem to think that Lisa can be "forced" into marrying Robert which cracks me up every time. Bash away, kc...

FTR, I think they should drop the bottom 2 this week (Renda & Dom) and go into the finale with 3 strong contenders--Hank, Robert & Evan. I have also wondered if they would have the studio audience (as "representatives" of America) vote in the finale, but I doubt it. Too easy to stack the audience.

I don't think there will be wedding. Too bad. That would have been fun.

IceCat is a Genius

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-05-03, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Do we know for sure only one will leave next week?"
I was wondering exactly the same thing. If there is only one more show before she is "supposed" to be married they are going to have to have multiple boots next week. Does anyone know if the finale is two hours?

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-05-03, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "And final votes this week."
Don't make sense. Seems they have rushed this program too much and endings too these shows are important. Why can they add episodes to otehr shows and cut two maybe three episodes from this one?

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: And final votes this week."
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-03 AT 05:10 PM (EST)

I don't think they can add any episodes because the new fall season starts that week and the next (i.e., Survivor starts two days after the last Cupid and I think Friends starts the next week) and Cupid has really really bad ratings.

Anyway, it's time to put these lamebrains out of their misery!! At the last show probably the guys will all be in tuxes, Lisa in a wedding dress, and we can only hope the witches have to wear bridesmaids' dresses that can never ever be worn again. And when is the Match.com winning dates section going to be--I believe those dates are supposed to be on the show too.

IMHO they will still only vote one guy out (Renda) this coming week so there will be four standing at the beginning of the final show, so maybe they'll stand them all up and then cut the first onen (Evan), then the second one (Dom), in the first segment, leaving Robank and Hankbert for the second 15-minutes, then pick the final one, have the final guy run out of the studio screaming "Don't make me propose," and then have the Match.com dates awarded?

Lucky girl who gets Paul!!!!

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: And final votes this week."
Agree they can't add more shows.

I like booting 2 guys in the first 15 minutes. But I think they might do the Match dates in the next 15. After we know who "won", people may channel flip in droves--Match.com should have figured that out. Besides, the dates make nice pretend wedding guests, just in case there will be a wedding.

Then on the half-hour 15 they can show some kind of video montage of the two finalists (old and new date footage), break one last stupid arrow and have a winner.

In the last 15, they will introduce a J.P. or minister or some guy pretending to be one of the above. Then, if the guy what wins proposes and Lisa accepts, we get our quickie wedding. Laura and Kim will throw barbed rice.

IceCat is a Genius

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •