The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cupid 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-04-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cupid 2"
Just thought about something totally brilliant (at least I think so).

What if Hank wins Lisa and Robert is the runner up?

Cupid 2 could be - Robert picking his future wife. Robert's friends could be his Laura and Kimberly.

The ratings for this show would skyrocket.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cupid 2 HappyDayz 09-04-03 1
 RE: Cupid 2 sorgee 09-04-03 2
   RE: Cupid 2 Swami 09-04-03 3
       RE: Cupid 2 Cupidcruiser 09-04-03 4
 RE: Cupid 2 djk 09-04-03 5
   RE: Cupid 2 Joyful 09-04-03 6
 RE: Cupid 2 redefine_perfection13 09-04-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-04-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cupid 2"
That would be cool.....I think I might rather see Laura and Kim as Robert's friends though (hey, they enjoyed their social time with him, they could be friends!). After Laura being so rough on Robert, it would really be a hoot to see her looking after his best interests! Besides, I'm really going to miss Laura and her wisecracks.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cupid 2"
i would LOVE to see robert as the next cupid person.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-03, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cupid 2"
And Robert would love to be the next Cupid person too--probably more than winning this one since I don't think he really wants Lisa that much.

IceCat is a Genius

Cupidcruiser 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cupidcruiser Click to send private message to Cupidcruiser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cupid 2"
You know Robert is going to be the last man standing (no votes from me but you know he is going to "win")--I think the next Cupid guy should be Paul if they ever do this show again and can find some classy women to be on it.

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cupid 2"
Robert as the next Cupid would totally boost ratings, and be hilarious. I wonder if any girls would want to date him though?? Maybe if they haven't seen this show or Blind Date.

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cupid 2"
Robert as the next Cupid?
You'd definatly see A LOT more sex! He'd probably have all the suitorettes in the sack on the first date!

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cupid 2"
it's a really good thing 1 million dollars brings out some grred in all of us.....after seeing some of roberts dates tho how many women do u think would date him:S and the fact that english is not his first language his accent makes it harder to understand him so if he was whispering something in to a girls ear she mite not get the just of it:S

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •