The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Renda just got himself booted"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Cupid Forum (Protected)
Original message

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-03-03, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Renda just got himself booted"
I think Renda is done avoiding being kicked off by the skin of his teeth. Lisa's comments just broke his arrow for sure!
It's kinda funny though that now that Hank shared a serious liplock with Lisa, the other guys all jumped on the band wagon and totally kissed her face off tonight!! Lisa, do you need some chapstick??!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Renda just got himself booted HappyDayz 09-03-03 1
 RE: Renda just got himself booted Majic Mitch 09-03-03 2
   RE: Renda just got himself booted HappyDayz 09-03-03 7
 RE: Renda just got himself booted Darylg 09-03-03 3
   RE: Renda just got himself booted Loree 09-03-03 4
 RE: Renda just got himself booted djk 09-03-03 5
 RE: Renda just got himself booted Swami 09-03-03 6
   RE: Renda just got himself booted nanrabbit 09-03-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Renda just got himself booted"
Lisa has said that she wants to go back to her normal life after this....so, yep, I think Renda's plans to turn her into some sort of freak show and sell tickets might have been the final nail for him. I like that she was more vocal about her leanings on the last episode.....she has pretty much closed the book on Renda and Dom, I think, at least as far as marriage is concerned.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-03-03, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Renda just got himself booted"
That guy is so funny. He seemed so down to earth. The host called it. With the father he seemed like he was interviewing for a job, and with Lisa all he wanted to talk about was making money, and profiting from the "fame" they would recieve from the show. He's managed to squeak by from week to week. I don't know if he's going home next week, but he more than likely doesn't have a snowball's chance in heck of winning.

HappyDayz 278 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDayz Click to send private message to HappyDayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Renda just got himself booted"
My side was splitting when Renda told Mr. Shannon that he had his resume upstairs! At first I thought it was a joke...but no one laughed. Bad move to hit up the father for a job on your first meeting....I'm sure Ms. Manners must cover that somewhere.

Darylg 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-03-03, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Darylg Click to send private message to Darylg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Renda just got himself booted"
Renda just finally showed his true colors. He made the statement in the house sequence that each of them, including himself, was there for more reasons than marrying lisa.

Then he falls all over himself with Lisa's dad trying to what appears to be getting a job with him after he finds out that dear old dad has 12 people working for him.

I love it when dad askes what does he want to do with his degree and Renda says that he would like to start a business. After all, he has read some books and it looks pretty easy. What a slap to Lisa's father who probably worked his ass off to have his own company.

Then of course there is the scene in the pool where Renda is trying to consider every possible way that he can make money off of his exposure with Lisa.

This guy is showing his colors that he is in it for the prospects and has nothing of it to do with Lisa. Even Lisa has finally gotten the picture on him.

GOOD BYE RENDA....Go get a real job and ditch all of your get quick rich schemes.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Renda just got himself booted"
Well at least Renda made me laugh. Sell tickets? He is a true DAW.

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Renda just got himself booted"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-03 AT 10:41 AM (EST)

It was really interesting watching him last night. From his comments he sounds like he is more into this for the money than he is for Lisa. I think he will be gone next week for sure.

Swami 5883 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Renda just got himself booted"
I totally LMAO when he suggested they could sell tickets for people to come and see him and Lisa! Lisa's dad pegged him right as a ticket salesman!

They could do State Fair Freak Shows together! The Bearded Lady, the Rubber Man, the Two-headed Calf, the Reality Show Winners--LMFAO!!!

Bye-bye next week, Renda.

IceCat is a Genius

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-03-03, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Renda just got himself booted"
The scary thing is that there are probably people out there who would buy those tickets!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •