The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"About the Game being played!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

The Jman 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-10-03, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Jman Click to send private message to The%20Jman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"About the Game being played!!!"
I've got some opinions about the game being played,what's everybody elses??

Ok first,from what I hear from a radio interview,Zack said the producers of the show told the originals to be confrontational with the new members.(Tara,Dave,Keith,Charla) This actually makes sense.

See,nobody's going to watch a show like this unless there's confrontation between contestants. Anything else is plain boring,and les face it who doesn't like to watch a car wreck??

I don't know if they told Zack to threaten Keith though. I think that would be going overboard. Next,is the elmination factor.

I hope they make some sort of competition where guests can have immunity,or at least one day of power to evict anyone they choose. I think the players who played the best game should win! If the evicted guests choose the winner that would be worse than....watching Amy dance!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: About the Game being played!!! Angelfood 09-11-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-11-03, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: About the Game being played!!!"
Hey,
If you go to the PH site and go to the "room selection" page, the FOX people put a Disclaimer in there (I don't know why it's hidden on that page) about How the Game is Played, that any guests who have strategized about vote-offs are "playing the game" and are mistaken if they think they are not. It seems directed toward the Bitter Originals. Very odd....

anyone's thoughts on this?

yes, i believe that the producers try to hype up the drama and manipulate the bitter children, but there could also be enough drama and conflict with just the jealousy and catfights over the romantic entanglements of the couples of this hotel, which is how is was advertised to begin with. And that's what I'd much rather watch - that kind of relationship conflict. We'd still get Toni crying about her insecurity and how no guy there will hook up with her. And maybe we'd get more of the Holly/Melanie triangle still to come. This show was supposed to be about hooking up, not friendly alliances. I like those moments, not getting sickened to my stomach by bullies. I would watch other shows for that. I won't be watching PH2.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •