The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rule #2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-08, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rule #2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-08 AT 01:18 PM (EST)

Under no circumstances should new arrivals say the following words: 'Hey, wanna see my room?'

For that matter, I'd be really careful about ordering room service.

And make sure no insects got in. Those might count.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rule #2 Dakota 02-12-08 1
   RE: Rule #2 Estee 02-12-08 2
       RE: Rule #2 Dakota 02-12-08 3
           RE: Rule #2 AshLanie 02-24-08 6
               RE: Rule #2 Dakota 03-04-08 12
           RE: Rule #2 Ellehcar71 03-03-08 11
               RE: Rule #2 Dakota 03-04-08 13
                   RE: Rule #2 RollDdice 05-15-08 19
   RE: Rule #2 imirked2002 02-27-08 8
       RE: Rule #2 Dakota 03-04-08 14
 RE: Rule #2 Lasann 02-15-08 4
   RE: Rule #2 Estee 02-15-08 5
 RE: Rule #2 Loree 02-26-08 7
   RE: Rule #2 realitytvwatcher 02-27-08 9
       RE: Rule #2 imirked2002 02-27-08 10
           RE: Rule #2 Dakota 03-04-08 15
               RE: Rule #2 imirked2002 03-05-08 16
                   RE: Rule #2 imirked2002 03-26-08 17
                       RE: Rule #2 Estee 03-26-08 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-08, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rule #2"
So true. Tanya lost her immunity and Chelsea, who went to see Ryan's room, got the boot. On the other hand, Raheim would love to show his room to, well, anyone other than his roomie. I'm wondering if the guys thought to get any of the women to help with their plan to get rid of Tadisha (or whatever her name is).
Maybe after this they figured out how it works.

It was quite touching to see James wipe the tear away from Krista's (is that the virgin's name?) face. Made me want to give him a big hug and maybe go see his room.

surfkitten siggie shop 2007

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-12-08, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rule #2"
Did they have this immunity strikeout during the first season, or was this just a little extra touch of cruelty early on?

I think Raheim's next room has to be padded with rubber. 'If you stay here, you're not afraid of me, and that's disrespect! If you walk away, you don't want to listen, and that's disrespect! Look: I'm gonna fight you, so why are you making me work so hard for my extra motivation?' I don't know how much alcohol figured into that confrontation, but I doubt a drunken brawl would do anything except make the producers open the spigots even wider.

I missed the exact statement which set Raheim off, so it may have been hyper-offensive. All I know from the subtitles is that it contained the words 'black' and 'ghetto'. But you still have to be careful about your reactions: I don't know PHo's rules, but it's hard to believe they'd keep two contestants in after an all-out fight.

Then again, I'm getting the impression that they'd happily cast a bigot or two if they thought it would improve their chances of seeing one.

02-12-08, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rule #2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-08 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

I don't remember this immunity strike out rule the first time, but maybe it's because the newbie never hooked up.

As for the fight, or near fight, Raheim was saying something and James heard it and told him not to throw out that ghetto black stuff or something. I was surprised Raheim didn't get booted.

Isn't it cute the way all the people watching this show are pretending not to? Like if they don't post we won't know they're watching and loving this reality-trash. Probably want us to think they were at the library reading the classics.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-24-08, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rule #2"
>LAST EDITED ON 02-12-08
>AT 11:00 PM (EST)

>
>I don't remember this immunity strike
>out rule the first time,
>but maybe it's because the
>newbie never hooked up.
>
>As for the fight, or near
>fight, Raheim was saying something
>and James heard it and
>told him not to throw
>out that ghetto black stuff
>or something. I was
>surprised Raheim didn't get booted.
>
>
>Isn't it cute the way all
>the people watching this show
>are pretending not to?
>Like if they don't post
>we won't know they're watching
>and loving this reality-trash.
>Probably want us to think
>they were at the library
>reading the classics.
>
>

But, but, but I was at the library honest! chuckling

If I remember right, the first go around the same rule applied....that is why the single room person never hooked up during their stay as being single.

Heheheh I love watching this show and what would make it even better if the show brought back Tony (She was on Love Cruise and on Paradise Island). She was one strange female.

03-04-08, 01:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Rule #2"
*points and gasps* YOU SAID LOVE CRUISE!

Life has been better since Toni left for parts unknown to reality tv viewers. I'm waiting for The Donald to follow.

A Tribe Creation - Springtime 2008

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-03-08, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rule #2"
Ok - I'm posting just to admit that I'm watching. Of course I'm watching - this is the show (PH1) that brought me to RTVW. I'm only watching the Fox Reality version, so I can see tiled-out penises.

03-04-08, 01:54 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Rule #2"
I KNEW I wasn't the only one watching. If there weren't two or three of us, it would have been cancelled by now.

A Tribe Creation - Springtime 2008

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-08, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rule #2"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-08 AT 08:39 PM (EST)

Like Ellehcar, P-ho 1 brought me here as well. This batch is not quite as dysfunctional as the first, but they're pretty close.

The twisted formula works, kids. The formula works.

Edited To translate back into English.

Bounce or Die by IceCat
"We have a blind date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster." --The Shoveler, Mystery Men.

imirked2002 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-08, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail imirked2002 Click to send private message to imirked2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rule #2"
Aw...Drama. The reason why I absolutely adore this show. What does drinking and Paradise create.....this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GeHR3CgNow

03-04-08, 02:03 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Rule #2"
Another Richard Hatch wannabe. I wonder if this was what Nathan said offended people, although I think this may not have been the same night. No one seems very offended, especially not Tadisha.

surfkitten sigshop 2007

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-15-08, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rule #2"
Actually I didn't watch #1 and searched my listings for this one after a comment on OT.

I'm enjoying it. There's only been one episode, correct? Or did my DVR let me down?

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

02-15-08, 07:26 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Rule #2"
Two episodes so far. I don't know what the duration is on this one.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-08, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rule #2"
They sure gave Johnny alot of power lastnight. Instead of letting him pick first. And then not letting any other guy pick that female. They let him have complete control of who to send home. Nobody had any say. He could pick any couple. And that male was going home.

I love the shots that show Mike's bald spot. It makes me giggle every time.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-27-08, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rule #2"
I love the shots of the bald spot too.

Johnny proved once again what a big dumba$$ he is. Not that he needed more evidence after the dancing nude on top the table incident. But what a moron for not taking the opportunity to get rid of one of the more aggresive players in the game. I had a feeling he was going to wimp out and go for Nathan. What a stupid move. I guess his stumpy muscley (I know it's not a word) body is afraid all the other guys will gang up on him. At least Keith from PH1 had the balls to do it. Apparently Johnny never watched the show before.

I'll be shocked if he survives the next male elimination night. Hope the next new guy isn't a meathead too.

02-27-08, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail imirked2002 Click to send private message to imirked2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rule #2"
I'm just excited to see whats next. Has anyone been able to check out the webisodes that are on the FOX Reality website. I'm a fan of less editing so its more detailed. What did you think about Tanya being the first to "hook up" on the show? Did you see that coming?

03-04-08, 02:10 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Rule #2"
Until Stephanie, I thought this bunch seemed rather well behaved in the hookup category. I was surprised Tanya found a guy she wanted to stick with as she was shown as the wildest. Now her wildness has been upstaged by Stephanie. Jeez, girl, a shot of tequila AND a Long Island Iced Tea?

I'm glad to see Krista looking smarter and tougher than she looks. Can't wait to see what Stephanie does. Anyone know how many days are covered each week?

surfkitten sigshop 2007

03-05-08, 02:32 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Rule #2"
Not sure. I think its a coupld of days. But with those crazy cats in paradise it could easily be one hour. Did you see this part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nquVXITo5E. LOL really?!?!?!

03-26-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Rule #2"
I can't believe you guys arent' talking about this anymore...especially after this happened. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obz11TFYMUM Its a bit more graphic than I thought was allowed on tv!

03-26-08, 12:48 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Rule #2"
Right now, PHo's biggest problem (other than cast, host, lack of coherent rules, no one knowing what they're playing for...) is the timeslot. Look at all the shows it's up against: C-list dancers on ABC, your weekly skank allotment over on VH1, the CBS 'we may make you laugh one day, but this isn't it' comedy lineup...

If they really want viewers, they should move it to Fridays.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •