The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I missed last night...who left....I know one, but not the other"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

BAW 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-25-08, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BAW Click to send private message to BAW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I missed last night...who left....I know one, but not the other"
Okay, actually I feel asleep. I know one left at Pandora's Box (won't say the name, in case some are Tivo watchers)left, but what other guy left last night?

Thanks!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I missed last night...who left.... Dog Chain 03-25-08 1
   RE: I missed last night...who left.... BAW 03-25-08 2
       RE: I missed last night...who left.... gabbyluv 03-25-08 3
 RE: I missed last night...who left.... Dakota 03-25-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dog Chain 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-25-08, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dog%20Chain Click to send private message to Dog%20Chain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I missed last night...who left....I know one, but not the other"
Johnny the NYer got the boot at Pandora's Box and then ANGRY Raheim got his self-proclaimed rank of Sec of Defense yanked for good

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BAW 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BAW Click to send private message to BAW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I missed last night...who left....I know one, but not the other"
Thanks! I was hoping he was gone. I would be scared to have him around. He is SO angry all the time.

gabbyluv 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-08, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gabbyluv Click to send private message to gabbyluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I missed last night...who left....I know one, but not the other"
I second that, He was creepy with that stare! STALKER STYLE!

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-08, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I missed last night...who left....I know one, but not the other"
I felt kinda bad for Johnny, he's been left out of the story line, and was the first newbie and was never quite accepted by the gang. Even Tanya realized that Raheim should have been the one to go. I'm liking her a little more. I'm also glad that Raheim got the boot. Too many tirades, territorial, angry, confrontational over the smallest things. Loved when James told him the women were scared of him when he drinks and would rather room with James, Ryan or Mike. I'm also glad that Chris had the cajones to challenge him, along with Stephanie at Pandora's Box. Right now, I feel like the people who shouldn't be there are gone. That's quite unusual for me on any reality show. Could be the show is doomed!

surfkitten sigshop 2007

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •