The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is anyone watching???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-08, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is anyone watching???"
You know I had to ask? I see lots of people who must be from elsewhere in the world because they're still talking about the original Paradise Hotel and not Paradise Hotel2. I have to fess up and admit that I have watched this season though not nearly as dedicated as the first.

I half expected to come here and find at least one or two, I love Zack threads seeing as they brought him back this season. I also have to stab myself in the guy because he's actually likable this time around. The show itself is the same hack it was last time just not as intriguing or pleasurable to watch but some of us still cant help but watch.

Future so bright, gotta wear shades

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is anyone watching??? SilverStar 05-05-08 1
   RE: Is anyone watching??? CantStandToLook 05-05-08 2
 RE: Is anyone watching??? Glow 05-07-08 3
   RE: Is anyone watching??? nanrabbit 05-07-08 4
   RE: Is anyone watching??? CantStandToLook 05-09-08 6
 RE: Is anyone watching??? Lasann 05-09-08 5
 RE: Is anyone watching??? RollDdice 05-15-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-08, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is anyone watching???"
I'm watching.
I usually save up the episodes on my DVR and watch like 4 or 5 at a time. I don't care enough about what I see to actually post though. Heh.

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-05-08, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is anyone watching???"
lol...we're pretty much like you. We'd saved up about half the season I think before we watched them and then just watched 5 episodes on a saturday. It's not compelling or anything but it nice to see that Zack actually grew a brain over the last five years.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is anyone watching???"
I've been watching. I was recording it on Saturdays because there was too much going on Mondays. Then they stopped replaying it on Saturdays so I missed a few episodes. Or a bunch. Now that I can, I've been recording it on Mondays again. I guess because of that (that I missed several episodes), I'm not really feeling invested in the new cast at all. I've not even found myself attracted to any of them. Which is surprising, yes? In real life, I would totally be crushing on Ryan though, I think. He's not necessarily that attractive on television. Weird nose or something. I'd have probably been rooting for Lauren. I like Zach this go-round but I'd hate to see him win. And what is up with Stephanie? Has she only fallen in love twice (Ryan and Zach)? Did I miss any of her other love affairs?

another JSlice masterpiece

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-07-08, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is anyone watching???"
Stephanie was liked by Raheim and she did put a move on him. He became a little possessive and was mad when she hooked up with Ryan.
I have been watching this time around. I agree that there are not any characters I am rooting for but I am leaning towards Zach. I don't like how they brought Raheim back and it caused James to stick around...I think he would have left instead of Aaron.

05-09-08, 11:41 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Is anyone watching???"
I'm about two weeks behind so I guess I've been spoiled a little. We'll catch up this weekend. As far as Stephanie, I dont think she's loved any of the guys but she has either f*cked or tried to f*ck a bunch of them. Raheim would be the exception since she came onto him the first night and he was a gentleman and then she hooked up with Ryan the next day. After that Raheim acted stupid and she was not giving it up, at least not to him which really pissed him off.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-09-08, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is anyone watching???"
I'm rooting for Mike and Krista to go all the way (no not together altho that would make good TV) Or if only one wins - Mike.

Stephanie irks me. TD is ok. Ryan looks lost most of the time. Zack - I don't know well enough.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-08, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is anyone watching???"
Like many of you, I'm also saving them up and indulging in PH2 orgy of disgust when I have some free time.

CSTL, did Zack really show up on this season? I missed that.

Bounce or Die by IceCat
"We have a blind date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster." --The Shoveler, Mystery Men.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •