The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"To Zack: Do you have a crash on Keith???....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

pvibas 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-05-05, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pvibas Click to send private message to pvibas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"To Zack: Do you have a crash on Keith???....."
It was so funny how Zack picked on Keith since the very beginning, it looks like he wanted Keith so badly that he was showing off all the time.... "I don't see a six pack".... that was the excuse to show his super body (sorry Zack but for TV you are a little chuby)...

I believe that Keith, Dave, Charla and Tara were the only one playing the game,... Amy: brainless... Tony: male?.. female?... Zack: pathetic... Beau: just a follower..... Alex: cute, but brainless....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: To Zack: Do you have a crash on... Chelle Lynn 09-06-05 1
   nah son ZackPrInCeSz 02-20-06 2
 RE: To Zack: Do you have a crash on... ihavealawyerinme 02-20-06 3
   RE: To Zack: Do you have a crash on... ChadB 06-23-06 4
 RE: To Zack: Do you have a crash on... Eewieooh 09-03-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chelle Lynn 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chelle%20Lynn Click to send private message to Chelle%20Lynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: To Zack: Do you have a crash on Keith???....."
I think that Zack is jealous of Keith and that is why he was such an #####. He looked like bologna nct to Keith (steak). Amy is a heartless #####, she has not right to speak to Keith that way, she reminded me of those girls in High School that picked on the pretty people, her and I would have fought the whole time if I were on Paradise Hotel.
Alex - Boring
Dave-Liar and Nieve
Charla-Weirdo/User
Tony-you are right Male? Femail?
Tara-Slut with a nice ##### (that is all)
the rest to boring to even mention.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ZackPrInCeSz 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZackPrInCeSz Click to send private message to ZackPrInCeSz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "nah son"
>I think that Zack is not jealous
>of Keith because zack lookz hell betta then keith zack has the body
i love zack so much
but itz just a game show
i think amy n zack should of win

ihavealawyerinme 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavealawyerinme Click to send private message to ihavealawyerinme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: To Zack: Do you have a crash on Keith???....."
ZACK is the most insecure contestant in the show. It is pretty obvious when he said many times that he is way better than the others in looks and more intelligent. That he's got a "lawyer in him"...hahaha...actually the first thing he said was "i am a lawyer.." yeah right! No intelligence at all. And I dont understand how Amy put up with his ramblings and arrogance. He is very bitter.

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-23-06, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: To Zack: Do you have a crash on Keith???....."
Yeah zack showed not only immaturity in the show but a lack of self-confidence.

I have high confidence in zack though. He showed the ability in post-show interviews to recognize his own flaws. He may wind up the better man after all is said and done. He did dump that pig amy.

Eewieooh 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-07, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Eewieooh Click to send private message to Eewieooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: To Zack: Do you have a crash on Keith???....."
i f***** hate Zack - he is a f***** bonehead...and Toni - she's a f***** psycho!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •