The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the name of the theme song!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

welshsian 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-09-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail welshsian Click to send private message to welshsian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the name of the theme song!"
Hi i'm from the UK and the show finished last nite! It was awesum! in my opinion Dave got wot he deserved as he backstabbed 2 many ppl and didnt deserve to win at all! Out of the final 4, Charla was the 1 who deserved to win it the most as she was dere all the way through. Ne way just wonderin if anyone could tell me the name of the song used for the theme tune?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the name of the theme song! CandiceHope 07-03-05 1
   RE: the name of the theme song! taterblade 06-19-06 2
 RE: the name of the theme song! taterblade 06-20-06 3
   RE: the name of the theme song! taterblade 06-20-06 4
       RE: the name of the theme song! RollDdice 06-17-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CandiceHope 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CandiceHope Click to send private message to CandiceHope Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the name of the theme song!"
The name of the song is "Two Tickets to Paradise." It'a a remake of an old Eddie Money song.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

taterblade 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taterblade Click to send private message to taterblade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the name of the theme song!"
You sound so sure of yourself <g> - sorry - It's good that u tried 2 answer the question. It is not "two tickets..." I too asked the question that the original poster did.

"Damn, I know that song... Is it Rare Earth (that we saw last year at "Rockin' the Rivers" in Montana...)?"

I am not sure yet. I found this website and post from Google. I am SURE it is not from 2 tix to Para... Eddie "Mahoney" Money didn't sing F I R E...

I'll be back

06-20-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail taterblade Click to send private message to taterblade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: the name of the theme song!"
"Fire" by The Ohio Players. On the Album of the same name - 1991

It was driving me crazy...

06-20-06, 09:32 AM (EST)
4. "RE: the name of the theme song!"
>"Fire" by The Ohio Players.
>On the Album of the
>same name - 1991
>
>It was driving me crazy...

Jesus Christ - Never mind. I just realized that I am not even in the right show topic.

One thousand pardens....

The above is reference to Hells Kitchen.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-07, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: the name of the theme song!"
Say three "Hail Mary's", four "Yes Chefs!" and get yourself over to the Hell's Kitchen forum.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •