The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If it's all a game. then why blame Charla at all?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

MoonLiteDreamz 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MoonLiteDreamz Click to send private message to MoonLiteDreamz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If it's all a game. then why blame Charla at all?!"
For the people who comments on how Paradise Hotel is just a game and what Keith did was 'oh so great'. Then let me question: why do you then think what Charla did - when she didn't give Dave half of the prize - is so unforgivable?

Dun get me wrong, I dun favour Charla at all. I am a fan of Amy, Toni, Scott, Zach, etc. Because through their experience in PH, I saw understanding, friendship, growing new love. I don't see anything wrong with Zach's behaviour, because I sympathise his past and I think maybe he's just insecure with himself, he's not self-centered, but more like someone with low self-esteem but try to hide it through workout and make out with women (which is something i dun like about him.. but then as I said it's not cuz he loves cheating on Amy)

Then there's Amy, who knows who and what Zach is, yet she is still with him, not because she loves being cheated on or shout at ( hopefully not) but because she knows she's the only one Zach has right now, she's the only one Zach cares about. (bah)

And for the comments about Amy been a drama queen when Keith sent Zach out. Well of course Amy wouldn't be happy about it! Her new love has just got sent out! What did u expect her to do 'Oh thanku for sending out Zach, I was just getting closer to him?!?!' I know it's just a game, but we're human, we can't help it but become intimate with people around us. and see them leaving is not a nice feeling.

Then Toni, she's like a big sister to Amy, giving her some advise on all different things.

The relationship between David and Charla was incredible. Charla did not like David, she didn't even want to have any phyical contact with him, yet she sticks with him every single time(tactic I know) While David, after all the humiliation he received from Charla, still likes her, touches her and once again make fool of himself.

My point is I like the 'Original' people cuz they're entertaining with the forming of their relationships, of course, PH is a game, but it is also a reality show about people livint together. Yet I dun hate the backstabbers or so called smart new comers. because I do realise it's a game.

I dun hate dave cuz he's playing the game, but feel sorry(or do I?) for him cuz he didn't win(or maybe he just wasnt smart enuf?) I dun hate keith and tara and I dun hate Charla for not halfing the prize because like all of you said 'IT'S JUST A GAME?!?!?!?!'

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If it's all a game. then why bl... melissa916 06-05-06 1
   RE: If it's all a game. then why bl... ChadB 06-10-06 2
 RE: If it's all a game. then why bl... RUDEBITCH 10-11-06 3
   RE: If it's all a game. then why bl... biatchhh 12-01-06 4
       RE: If it's all a game. then why bl... biatchhh 12-01-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

melissa916 6 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa916 Click to send private message to melissa916 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If it's all a game. then why blame Charla at all?!"
Charla put Dave under the impression that they were a team. The same kind of team that was formed by Keith and Tara. She sort of led him on, I think, and was very shady.

Let's say you are playing in a doubles tennis game for a prize. When you win and the prize is given to you, are you not going to split it with your partner, of whom worked as a team with you to win that prize? Or are you going to tell your partner, "tough ****, you lose, but don't feel bad, it's only a game".

And... let's say in that same tennis match, you catch your opponent off guard and sneak an overhead smash in on her, causing her to lose a point. Are you going to cross the net, apologize along with hugging her, and give her half your prize?

Doubtful, because it is a game and the object is not to be a cut throat with your teammates, but to win against your opponents.

Ladies and gentlemen, today we have learned the difference in an opponent and a teammate... any questions???

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-10-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If it's all a game. then why blame Charla at all?!"
" Charla put Dave under the impression that they were a team."

Charla Promised Dave she would stick by him till the end, she completely and utterly was true to that promise.

"The same kind of team that was formed by Keith and Tara. She sort of led him on, I think, and was very shady."

Everybody sees things their own way but I completely failed to EVER see anything justifying either of these two statements. ONE; Keith and Tara had an intimate relationship, one that did by the way continue for a while after the show ended (they moved in together). I never saw anything from Charla indicating ANY KIND of similar relationship with Dave. Quite the opposite, she stated she didn't like for him to touch her. She wanted to be "friends" and nothing more, and went out of her way to make that clear. This rationale also, in my opinion contradicts your assertion that she led him on. I saw quite the opposite, Dave led HIMSELF on when everybody in the whole set knew Charla had ZERO intimate feelings for him. Kindly point out in which episode Charla did something to give him ANY other impression.

"Let's say you are playing in a doubles tennis game for a prize. When you win and the prize is given to you, are you not going to split it with your partner, of whom worked as a team with you to win that prize? Or are you going to tell your partner, "tough ****, you lose, but don't feel bad, it's only a game"."

Going to have to disagree with this analogy as well. This was NOTHING like a doubles tennis match in which people voluntarily choose partners BEFORE the match begins and there is a predetermined prize. Said prize also predetermined TO be split between the winning team. Also keep in mind there was never any reason to assume two (or more) people would be winning the prize none of them even knew what it would be. Remember, none of them had a clue what the prize would be. Many hoped it would be the hotel. I think it is VERY safe to assume that most people believed that ultimately there would be only ONE winner, not a "team" win. Most reality shows, even when there are teams till the end wind up with a single winner.

But if we go with the teams then you have to remember that Dave DID attempt to doublecross the team. You mistakenly assume that Dave and Charla were "the team". Dave and Charla were not "really" the team if you really watch the show. It was Dave, and Charla, ANNND Keith and Tara. It was a 4some, not a 2some that got them to the end. If you consider it comes down to the final 6, be honest, if there is NO alliance between Keith-Tara, and Dave-Charla, do you really believe Keith would have kept Dave over Scott after Dave's end-game shenannigans?

They were a 4some, they had agreed to play together, and stick together to the end. Of the 4 of them 3 DID stick together till the end. ONE of them did not and played against 2 of them. That was a disastrous error. Though Charla had never formed more than a friendship with Dave, she DID form a relationship with Tara. When Dave attempted to double-cross Keith and Tara, he sunk his boat. Had he not done that I'd be willing to bet Charla would have shared the money. I don't blame her a bit. You can excuse Dave's melt-down if you want, it doesn't change the fact. In the end he played dirty, and he played dirty against the only close friend Charla had made. Big mistake, huge, about a $125k mistake.

By the way; for the record; I'm no Dave hater. I was for Keith, Tara, Charla and Dave the whole way. I still like Dave and feel he simply broke under the strain there at the end.

Last but not least, my impression was that there were 2 kinds of people (financially speaking) on that show. There were those who COULD be there 1. because they were financially in really good shape (melanie buys mansions in malibu, and on some exotic island after the show to renovate and sell for more, clearly not hurting for money) and therefore ABLE to postpone their careers for a 4 month vacation. and 2. Those who's careers were either non-existent, or paid low enough that Paradise Hotel was actually a good alternative.

I thought Dave had made it pretty clear he belonged in the #1 financial state, and Charla clearly belonged in #2. I'm cool with her not sharing the money.

RUDEBITCH 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RUDEBITCH Click to send private message to RUDEBITCH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If it's all a game. then why blame Charla at all?!"
OMG IT WAS A GAME IT WASNT ABOUT MAKING FRIENDS AND FALLING IN LOVE IT WAS ABOUT THE FINAL PRIZE AND THATS WHY CHARLA WON....CALL HER QUIET SNEAKY WHATEVER SHE DID IT GOOD TILL THE VERY END!

biatchhh 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-06, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biatchhh Click to send private message to biatchhh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: If it's all a game. then why blame Charla at all?!"
love charla,,, she deserve to win amy was a nasty heffer pls

biatchhh 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biatchhh Click to send private message to biatchhh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: If it's all a game. then why blame Charla at all?!"
where can i get paradise hotel pls help i miss it and i wanna watch it all ovr again

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •