The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I don,t like Amy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

missguess 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-02-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missguess Click to send private message to missguess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I don,t like Amy"
This is maybe a late messages, but we see paradise hotel for the second time here in Holland. I watch it again, because I like Keith.. What I don,t understand is that people protecting Amy, she is a snake!! She is complayning that Keith is a ashol, but she is just jalous, that Keith vote Zack away.. I think that people have too say sorry to Keith, he is the only one who sharred all his money..
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I don,t like Amy care_bear06 08-30-05 1
 RE:: I can't stand Amy and Toni katie916 08-31-05 2
   RE:: I can't stand Amy and Toni 4boys 09-03-05 3
 RE: I don,t like Amy JayeBeri07 09-03-05 4
 RE: I don,t like Amy JayeBeri07 09-03-05 5
   RE: I don,t like Amy melniq 09-09-05 6
       I LOVED TONI 2 dayintony95 02-26-06 11
 amy ZackPrInCeSz 02-19-06 7
 RE: I don,t like Amy shellyk 02-20-06 8
 RE: I don,t like Amy Whiteshark 02-20-06 9
   RE: I don,t like Amy slayeridaho 02-23-06 10
 RE: I don,t like Amy ozfan 06-10-06 12
   RE: I don,t like Amy ChadB 06-22-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

care_bear06 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail care_bear06 Click to send private message to care_bear06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I don,t like Amy"
iam just now watching the show for the second time. the first time i watch it amy was a pain in the butt and for the second time that iam watching she make me want to just hit her in the face.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

katie916 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katie916 Click to send private message to katie916 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE:: I can't stand Amy and Toni"
I think that wanna-be-a-reality-winner-at-anything-Toni is such a loser. She is so fake. You can see right through her. She is a busy-body and makes like she is your best friend. Oh did I mention how ridicuously full of drama she is.

Then there is Amy. C'mon. She is a loser too. It was a game darlin'. Of course Keith had to kick Zack off TWICE. HA HA HA..................

They all made fun of Charla and Dave, but look at those who made it the longest.

Congrats to you Keith and Charla.

4boys 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4boys Click to send private message to 4boys Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE:: I can't stand Amy and Toni"
>I think that wanna-be-a-reality-winner-at-anything-Toni is such
>a loser. She is
>so fake. You can
>see right through her.
>She is a busy-body and
>makes like she is your
>best friend. Oh did
>I mention how ridicuously full
>of drama she is.
>
>Then there is Amy. C'mon.
>She is a loser too.
> It was a game
>darlin'. Of course Keith
>had to kick Zack off
>TWICE. HA HA HA..................
>
>
>They all made fun of Charla
>and Dave, but look at
>those who made it the
>longest.
>
>Congrats to you Keith and Charla.
>
I also am happy that Keith and Charla won, but I would like to say that by you making the comments about Toni and Amy make you sound rediculous. After all it was a game and you are judging people you do not know. How do you know that this is really the way they are. I am not a fan of these two girls on the show, but I bet in person they are people that I could be best friends with. Remember they edit a lot of stuff for reality shows, they only show the stuff you would find interesting. The producers probably picked out these two to be individuals that people love to hate. There are people like that on almost all reality shows, otherwise, would you even watch them?

JayeBeri07 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-05, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JayeBeri07 Click to send private message to JayeBeri07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I don,t like Amy"
Aw fo' sho she think just cuz she don been through a lot in her life that she can do and say whatever she want well uh uh sorry ppl go through **** every single day!!!!AMY AND ALL HER LITTLE FRIENDS NEED 2 GET OVER IT!

JayeBeri07 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-05, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JayeBeri07 Click to send private message to JayeBeri07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I don,t like Amy"
oh yeh and TONI oooh let's not get on TONI who does she think that she scares i would just oooh if only i was on the show i would have gave her what for I CAN'T STAND HER!!!

melniq 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-05, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail melniq Click to send private message to melniq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I don,t like Amy"
Well I LOVED LOVED LOVED Toni on the show! If it wasn't for Toni I wouldn't have even payed any attention to the show. Reality TV is drama. We don't think it's a good episode unless something goes down. JUST ADMITT AND TELL THE TRUTH!
One thing I can say about Toni is that unlike most of you, I never felt Toni was fake. I felt that once she sensed something sneaky would be going on she react sometimes too vengefully. But that's what made the show. Watching her eyes bug out(lol)hearing her say those famous words, "YAZTEE, GAME ON" hearing her defend her comrads on the show was a JOY TO WATCH. Yea, she's the girl you love to hate. Yea, she couldn't seem to control her emotions at times. She didn't know whether to laugh, scream or cry. But MAN! That girl makes some good TV. On reality revealed her castmates even said what u see on TV is the real deal w/ Toni, then they said........... but she definitely plays it up for the cameras.
As for Amy..... I don't recall her lying to her friends. She was one of the most loyal ones to her alliance. Alex and Scott turned a little bit on her though.

dayintony95 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dayintony95 Click to send private message to dayintony95 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "I LOVED TONI 2"
I LOVED TONI TOO. I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU WROTE.

ZackPrInCeSz 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZackPrInCeSz Click to send private message to ZackPrInCeSz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "amy"
Well I love amy to death what i think iz not right iz keith that ##### voted zack out for no reason
when keith came in the first day zack showed him around which iz nice but that wasnt fare the next day he got vote out
thatz why amy was made n she got a point tooo
anywayz itz just a game
but i hate keith and dave and charla and tara i only liked amy zack alex beau

shellyk 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shellyk Click to send private message to shellyk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I don,t like Amy"
I really do not like the way Amy acted on the show. I really did not like Zack at all. I think he treated her like crap. The sad part is that we really do not know these people. I hope that these people on this show do not act like this in the real world. I can go on & on about this show & who I hated & who I liked but that would take all day.

Whiteshark 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-20-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whiteshark Click to send private message to Whiteshark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I don,t like Amy"
If I had been charla ( and trust me I am not taking up for her at all anymore), Tara or the boys...I would have been screaming over and over back at the "mob" asking them how many times they sat in rooms or by the pool hating on the gang of 4, or planning their vote off. What is good for the goose is good for the gander...most of those contestants forgot that little fact of life...........They forgot that when pointing a finger at someone, 4 are pointing back at yourself.........I would have been screaming in Toni's face "Bring it on!"..........She would have crumbled like the bully she is. And amy, jeez don't even get my started about what an idiot she was. zack hooking up right and left and she decided the other girl was always at fault not cute little zack........that amy needs emotional help big time.

slayeridaho 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slayeridaho Click to send private message to slayeridaho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I don,t like Amy"
Are Zack and Amy still together? They were both big mouths and very child like. I don't understand why they wanted to protect her all the time. They should have got her off when he left. But then there would not have been all the drama. The Amy group were there to play and party. The Dave group was there to play a game and win. I know
some of the people took up afterward I just don't know if it lasted.

ozfan 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ozfan Click to send private message to ozfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I don,t like Amy"
Paradise Hotel is now showing for the first time in australia.I
don't usually like most reality tv shows but this one is above
average. Unfortunately aussie tv networks are obviously not
expecting much response to the show so have slotted it into an
early sunday morning time slot - 1.30am no less!
The series is about half way through now. The ballsy fat chick
got booted off this week. Although I didn't mind her as she at least gave the impression of being someone you could rely on.As to amy,she's just a spoilt ##### who throws a tantrum like a 5 yr old child who has had it's favourite toy taken away. I'm glad she doesn't win in the end. Zac was just a pretty boy himbo so his exit was no great loss to the show. Dave the dickhead from new york is just a tosser.
So charla wins???Well that's a huge dissapointment,she's just a plastic barbie doll that no real man would want.But I guess you can't have it all,at least amy doesn't win! None of the other females were much to look at,although holly would at least get a second look,pity she didn't win.
If there is a second series I doubt it will be shown in australia given the fact series 1 screens at the ghost hour when most people are either asleep or out partying on a saturday night.I guess the networks here felt it was only suitable for insomniacs and shift workers. They're not too far wrong.

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-22-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I don,t like Amy"
If you read from the top of this thread (and any other thread as well) to the bottom of it you'll find one theme pretty common. There are those that like Amy and Toni and those that don't. USUALLY (there's always exceptions) those that like Amy and Toni are the semi-literate folk who can barely form a complete sentence, much less spell or punctuate. Those that found Amy and Toni to be disgusting examples of human beings generally are literate. What does this mean? You be your own judge, but what it is specifically that I did not like about Amy and Toni was their sheer stupidity. Seriously, these girls I'm quite sure are as illiterate as their fans. I believe that is why the illiterates on this board connected with them, and thinking human beings did not.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •