The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THEM WHO WAS ON THEIR SIDE TOO"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

LV143 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-20-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LV143 Click to send private message to LV143 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THEM WHO WAS ON THEIR SIDE TOO"
I just wanted to say that i love Amy cuz she is just like me....i understand why she was so mad at Keith cuz he VOTED the ONE person she loved the most and that must be really hard for her...but i love you Amy....And Zack too!!! Everone that was on theis side i love you too!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THE... ZackPrInCeSz 02-20-06 1
   RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THE... ihavealawyerinme 02-20-06 2
   RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THE... GameOn_ILove_BATZ 02-21-06 4
   RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THE... AmyandZack 02-27-07 8
 RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THE... Whiteshark 02-20-06 3
 RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THE... ChadB 06-23-06 5
   WARNING Bebo 06-23-06 6
       RE: WARNING RollDdice 06-17-07 9
 RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THE... baholms 02-17-07 7
 RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THE... Alisha19 04-17-08 10
 RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THE... Dog Chain 05-05-08 11
   RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THE... PH 03-18-11 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ZackPrInCeSz 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZackPrInCeSz Click to send private message to ZackPrInCeSz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THEM WHO WAS ON THEIR SIDE TOO"
i love amy and zack too
im alwayz on there side
there the best and i think that both of them should on wn the money
and yeah i dunt blame amy to be mad at that ##### kieth cause he voted the ONE!! person she loved the most
that was wrong i wished he lost but anywayz he won
I LOVE YOU AMY AND ZACK
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ihavealawyerinme 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavealawyerinme Click to send private message to ihavealawyerinme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THEM WHO WAS ON THEIR SIDE TOO"
The show doesnt revolve around Zack and Amy so they, as well as the others have a fair chance of getting voted off. Dont you think its selfish to be completely hateful of someone because your "show boyfriend" got voted off? She only thinks of herself. She forgot that she was in a game and everyone will do anything to win. The show was not made for them to hook up with someone. Its good if some fell in love with another but its not about their affair that the show was all about!

GameOn_ILove_BATZ 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GameOn_ILove_BATZ Click to send private message to GameOn_ILove_BATZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THEM WHO WAS ON THEIR SIDE TOO"
hey hey hey! I love BATZ!!! In case u were wondering why i'm saying that is b/c, I love B(Beau) A(Amy) T(Toni) Z(Zack)!! hehe! Well i wanted them to go to the final 4 and i wanted Amy and Zack to but i still love Beau and Toni!! I HATE CHARLA, DAVE, TARA and KEITH!!! I wish i could just walk through the tv and be next to Beau Cheering them on wen they came back and were calling Charla and Tara out about the "dumb models" ha! that would've been hilarious!!!!!

Sandy

AmyandZack 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmyandZack Click to send private message to AmyandZack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THEM WHO WAS ON THEIR SIDE TOO"
Hey i like your show because i like how you and people fight on the show if you can email me i will like that Here is my email address Casper2519782000@yahoo.com

Thank You very much I love you Guys
From Stacy

Whiteshark 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-20-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Whiteshark Click to send private message to Whiteshark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THEM WHO WAS ON THEIR SIDE TOO"
no offense to you,
but amy is a nutjob. During the little update segments she still is totally confused and lying about what was said or done. So was zack-----although I think he seemed to gain the most from the show.......emotionally. Then again, he was so worried about how he was protrayed on TV both before he was voted off and when he came back to hate on Keith et al........I don't know that I could believe he changed, or he was acting again.

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-23-06, 05:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THEM WHO WAS ON THEIR SIDE TOO"
It's a constant theme; the originals fans are barely literate, keith-tara-dave-charla fans are literate. Sure there are a VERY few exceptions but read the message board, it's A FACT.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-23-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "WARNING"
Speaking of reading, check out our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. While we allow bashing of contestants on these forums, basher other posters is off-limits.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-07, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WARNING"
Thanks, Bebo.

This community is one of the best around and our Moderators (AKA: Blue Peeps) and other members make every effort to make this a great place for everyone.

baholms 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-07, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail baholms Click to send private message to baholms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THEM WHO WAS ON THEIR SIDE TOO"
Zack is the most stupid person ive seen on any reality show, threating like he did , hes just lucky he didnt get jumped on the show. Amy was just misled following Toni and the other losers and I hope she finally learned Zacks true colors before it was to late. As for Toni lol is she a woman or a man ?
Please spare us any more of her ugly face on any other reality shows

Alisha19 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-08, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alisha19 Click to send private message to Alisha19 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THEM WHO WAS ON THEIR SIDE TOO"
I hated amy zach and everyone on their side cuz they are fucked in the head.....Keith did what he had to do to win it that is the bottom line... I hope you are haven a nice life if you are just like amy cuz she was a #####...

Dog Chain 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-05-08, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dog%20Chain Click to send private message to Dog%20Chain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THEM WHO WAS ON THEIR SIDE TOO"
>I just wanted to say that
>i love Amy cuz she
>is just like me....i understand
>why she was so mad
>at Keith cuz he VOTED
>the ONE person she loved
>the most and that must
>be really hard for her...but
>i love you Amy....And Zack
>too!!! Everone that was on
>theis side i love you
>too!!

How can I say this so that it doesn't hurt your feelings too badly ..... YOU ARE A FRIGGIN L-O-S-E-R!!!

PH 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-11, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PH Click to send private message to PH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I LOVE AMY, ZACK, TONI, ALL THEM WHO WAS ON THEIR SIDE TOO"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-11 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

Where is Kristin Ellis from PH? Anyone know?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •