The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Charla horror"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

fasin8n 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-29-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fasin8n Click to send private message to fasin8n Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Charla horror"
Charla has NO CLASS, no wonder she was the only gurl not able to hook up and was turned down. To not share her undeserved winnings with the REASON she was kept on the whole time shows no character. 2 faced back stabber is all I can say, Disgusted just looking at that face. Kharma will be running rampant on this one. So happy that Dave wasn't infected, and he got over his crush quickly. She gives humanity a bad name. What a greedy pig.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Charla horror paradisehotelfanatic 05-29-06 1
 RE: Charla horror melissa916 05-29-06 2
   RE: Charla horror ChadB 06-22-06 3
 RE: Charla horror agman 11-12-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

paradisehotelfanatic 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail paradisehotelfanatic Click to send private message to paradisehotelfanatic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Charla horror"
i totally agree, i watched the show when it aired originally on fox about two years ago, and i watched it again when they did it on the fox reality tv channel. I knew charla was mean but i didn't realize how mean she really was until i watched it again the second time. after all the crap dave went throught to put her there. she was even the only ##### to not vote for dave when he was pleading to be admitted into the hotel, she told him that little detail on their last day in paradise, how sneaky!!!
it was partly because of her that people didn't really like Dave. as far as i'm concerned, i LOVED everone else in that hotel, especially ZACK (oh, ZACK, LOL) BUT the one person i absolutely couldn't stand in real life would be charla.
What a selfish brat!!!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

melissa916 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa916 Click to send private message to melissa916 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Charla horror"
CHARLA did not deserve that money! She stepped on Dave, walked on him, and used him to get that money. I wonder if she used any of it to get those hideous teeth fixed?????? When she sort of made that statement that several others that had been booted off and the fact that they were gone also helped her to win... I just really thought that was a pathetic way to try justifying her greediness. She and Tara were supposedely "best friends" as well. Had she been given the opportunity to split it with Tara, she would not have. She got on TV and showed the world her true colors.

The way she treated Dave was horrible. Like... when she hung up the phone with him and said, "Psycho". He adored her and she used that fact to get ahead and that is not right at all.

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-22-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Charla horror"
LAST EDITED ON 06-23-06 AT 00:01 AM (EST)

Charla did not use Dave. You're seeing in the show what you WANT to see apparently. I saw the show too, and did not see what you guys see. Charla consistently from start to finish went out of her way to show and tell Dave that she was not interested in him in any other way than partner for the game. I mean is it possible to make it any more clear to somebody you AREN'T INTERESTED than to not only tell him you don't like him to touch you, but to tell him that in front of everybody? How could she POSSIBLY have made her feelings any clearer. She wouldn't sleep with him, she didn't even want him to touch her. Somebody illuminate for me how in the world her behavior could be taken as leading him on.

Charla didn't owe Dave a dime. IF she owed anybody any money, it would be Keith. It was not Dave that got her to the end, it was Keith. Dave lost. It is spelled L O S T. Dave lost because he made a lot of enemies, so he ACTUALLY lost the game for Charla too, if you use a rational mind and THINK ABOUT THAT.

There is a logical reason Keith shared his money with Tara. He and Tara were actually a couple (Dave and Charla were not). Keith and Tara moved in together after the show and remain close though they separated. I'll bet you that had Keith and Tara had NO intimate feelings towards one another whatsoever, he'd not have shared the money.

There was really no logical reason to share the money with Dave. You will say "but Dave got her to the end". No he did not. He got her to ALMOST the end. I mean if you even believe that probably the most enemied guy on the show was an advantage to her. But the fact was he did NOT get her to the end, in the end there was 2 winners, not 4. Keith and Charla won, EVERYBODY else lost. As stated before there was a VERY LOGICAL reason Keith shared his half; NO such reason existed for Charla except in small and IMO irrational minds.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-12-07, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Charla horror"
oops

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •