The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"These people on the show r sp pothetic"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

peteachit 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-05, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peteachit Click to send private message to peteachit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"These people on the show r sp pothetic"
I cant believe some of the charicters are soo pothetic quit crying and being sore loosers Zack Amy Kristen etc. And now from what ive just heard from desire her too .
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: These people on the show r sp p... ihavealawyerinme 02-20-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ihavealawyerinme 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-20-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavealawyerinme Click to send private message to ihavealawyerinme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: These people on the show r sp pothetic"
First of all, your mispellings are funny. Second of all I do agree with you that they are "pathetic" losers. They think they are the only ones who deserve to win and who should stay in the hotel. What a shame! Amy saying everyone is showing their selfishness, come on girl, look at yourself! You think the show revolves around you and your arrogant, pathetic, loser boyfriend! You should realized that everyone will be booted out of the show sooner or later. Its not like you and zack will stay there forever. Im glad you two didnt win. You deserve each other.
Toni - a man dressed in a woman's cloth
Kristin - a brainless loser who says she wont beg anyone to keep her but the video shows her telling dave or tara she will do everything to stay...hahaha
Alex - flirty and dirty
Beau - stupid
Andon - Arrogant, sore loser
Holly - Pathetic jealous (though she doesnt want to admit) biyatch
Scott - good guy
Dave - dorky, sneaky, shady, manipulative

All I can say to all of them....ITS JUST A GAME! Everyone's supposed to play because its a game. Those who "fell in love" with the other contestants are seriously "lonely"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •