The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reality Revealed.......Really???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Maddyaboutu 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-03-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maddyaboutu Click to send private message to Maddyaboutu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reality Revealed.......Really???"
Now I have watched all episodes on the repeat on Reality Tv, including reality revealed.
Whew how did I get hooked lol
Anyway what suprised me the most was every time the "originals" were attacking Charla, Dave, Tara and Keith...not one of the "4" ever pointed out how the "originals" were just as Coniving as they were...even 18 months later!
I would love to see the game again with the Originals being the winners....wow they could have done a alternate ending lol
How would the "originals" have coped voting of their friends????
I wonder who would have remained friends after that.
The one person that stood out as the fakest of all was Toni...she drove me crazy...pretending to be caring and stuff....Charla was however pretty honest but nobody else thought that, I do agree she should have split the money with Dave though! Charla sure was smart picking him as her roomie because nobody else even thought of rooming with Dave.
But saying that.....in reality revealed I LOVED Amy and Zack ( I could not stand how childish they were on the show it was Awful) they were so honest even said they were over the top....and it seems they have grown the most from the show, they even appologized to the ones they needed to!
Does anyone know if Tara and Keith took everyone to Vegas? If they did I hope its all on film lol
At least after they won I thought thats what Keith said.
I thought Dave was ok even though he really did play the game and lost alot more than the money.

Hope they make another show though!
BUT please do not let Toni be on it!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reality Revealed.......Really??... Jenoc99 09-04-05 1
   RE: Reality Revealed.......Really??... Narlybabygirl 09-04-05 3
 RE: Reality Revealed.......Really??... Percymom 09-04-05 2
   RE: Reality Revealed.......Really??... Lyndilu1 09-06-05 4
 RE: Reality Revealed.......Really??... sonictv 09-26-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reality Revealed.......Really???"
I agree 100% with you- they should have another Paradise Hotel! It is fasanating to me to watch the cast members reflect on their experience at the hotel while we are watching the re-runs. I was impressed by Zach admitting that he acted like a jerk on the show and saying that watching himself helped to make him a better person...he was such an a**!!

I'm not clear if Amy and Zach are still together now? Anyone know? I can't believe that he told her he wished he "did better" when the girls were selecting their roomates and she stayed with him- yuck!!
Jen

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Narlybabygirl 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-05, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Narlybabygirl Click to send private message to Narlybabygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reality Revealed.......Really???"
i think that paradise hotel should stay on fox like forever.

Percymom 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Percymom Click to send private message to Percymom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reality Revealed.......Really???"
Toni was obnoxious and I agree about Charla and Dave. Dave deserved better, and Charla should have split the money....she wouldn't even have gotten there without Dave.

Lyndilu1 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lyndilu1 Click to send private message to Lyndilu1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Reality Revealed.......Really???"
yes Toni was horrible. But she must have done something right, she's been on 4 other reality shows since Paradise. Guess they need her drama.

sonictv 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sonictv Click to send private message to sonictv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Reality Revealed.......Really???"
I love how Toni claimed in RR that she encouraged Charla to keep the money to show America how self-centered and greedy Charla was. Yeah right. She did it to get back at Dave for outsmarting her.

But Charla is definately clueless. In the RR she was still adamant that she deserved all the money, while Keith, Tara and most others were agreeing that she wouldn't have won without Dave and should've shared the prize. They were all saying how shocked they were and felt sorry for Dave.

Dave and Charla no longer talk (duh) and haven't done so since the show wrapped. Dave seemed still bitter though. He was saying how the prize would be only $70k after taxes and how he's made more than that after the show but you can still see that he was pissed.

I heard that the Vegas vacation didn't happen because they realized how expensive it would be.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •