The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Outcome"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

LoveDosXX 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-03-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoveDosXX Click to send private message to LoveDosXX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Outcome"
I just started watching the show on Fox Reality, and I had never heard of it, but I got so addicted to it, it was insane! I started to feel like i really knew everybody.

However, I could not beleive the outcome. I was rooting for Keith and Tara to win the whole time. Ever since Keith got on the show I really liked him, and could never understand why everyone got so mad at him because he was just trying to play the game by kicking of Zack. And Tara was always so funny and easy going. She never got put out by all the senseless drama. I was glad that Keith decided to share his winnings with Tara and COULD NOT BELEIVE Charla did not share hers with Dave. I mean I just saw the series finale last night and I could not beleive it. I mean that was so incredibly cold and heartless, if I were Dave I would have gone home and locked myself in a room for all eternity. Despite the fact that he looked like the biggest liar in the end, Charla would never have gotton that far in the game if it was not for Dave catering to her every need. I don't think that Dave neccesarily deserved the grand prize, but him and Charla worked together as a team and he should have gotton some of that money. I don't know how Charla could have done that to him after they were supposedly best friends.

I really would like Fox to go a Paradise hotel two. It was one of the best reality shows I have ever seen and they should seriously do another one.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Outcome Kandis 09-05-05 1
 RE: The Outcome LeAnna 09-06-05 2
 RE: The Outcome Ska8erdee 09-07-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kandis 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kandis Click to send private message to Kandis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Outcome"
It would be good if they has a Paradise Hotel part 2. I used to watch it faithfully when it first aired on fox. I was hooked big time! I wish they would bring it back with the same cast and have different twists and turns. There were rumors it was supposed to come back this summer, apparently not.

The people behind the show said we should keep emailing FOX and telling them to bring it back, sound like a good idea?? I think so! Besides, most of the cast from the show said they'd come back on.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LeAnna 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeAnna Click to send private message to LeAnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Outcome"
Do you remember the part when Kristen was begging one of the final 4 earlier in the game saying "I'll do anything">..so she could stay in? DO you remember? Do you remember how the "originals" rationalized every mean thing they did? Stealing and lying?

Dave played the game. Yeah he wasn't as smart in the end getting caught playing the game, but they were their to win, not make friends, and it was A GAME, Dave is not a liar, he's a stratigic player who got caught. Do you think that NO ONE ELSE said those words? Promising others they are safe...?

Ska8erdee 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ska8erdee Click to send private message to Ska8erdee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Outcome"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-05 AT 01:04 AM (EST)

About Charla not sharing the money with Dave. I agree with you on everything you said about Keith, Tara, Dave and Charla. I was rooting for Keith and Tara all the way through the show too. Charla would have been canned from the show at the first chance the rest of the members had, if it wasn't for Dave. He and Keith and Tara kept her in the show because they made each other a promise that all 4 of them would be a team and would win together. They all kept their word except for Charla, when it came down to giving Dave half the money. She showed everyone how self-centered and selfish she really is. That was a very big blow to Dave's ego, especially when he catered to her every whim and wish. I agree with you that Dave shouldn't have won the Grand Prize for being so manipulative and getting caught in so many lies, but he did deserve half of Charla's winnings. After all, he kept her in the show, and all 4 of them were a team. I really lost respect for Charla in the end when she said that she wasn't sorry that she didn't split the winnings with him, nor has she ever regreted not splitting the money with him. I sure wouldn't call that female a friend, and I really felt sorry for Dave. Keith and Tara made the rest of the members soooooo happy when Keith announced that he and Tara talked it over, and they were going to take all the members to Las Vegas! What a Couple huh?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •