The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lees 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-05-04, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lees Click to send private message to Lees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
I'm watching the show in Australia at the moment, I'm from Ireland though. It is absoutely shocking that the origanals were allowed back for a few days and the way that they acted was like a bunch of 12 year olds. I hope when Amy gets out she looks back at the show and she's how much of an ugly annoying @sshole that she is!! She should be put down and out of her misery. I hope Charla / Tara and Keith win!! They resemble normal people unlike all those other weirdo's that give Americans a bad rep!!

I reckon most people would agree with me!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I.agree! kiwigirl 05-06-04 1
   RE: I.agree! Mel21Sydney 05-06-04 2
 RE: My God, all those bloody origan... limbani 05-07-04 3
 RE: Totally agree djivete 05-07-04 4
   RE: Totally agree katinka 07-16-04 9
 RE: My God, all those bloody origan... Magpiesforever 05-10-04 5
   RE: My God, all those bloody origan... Heiwa 05-11-04 6
       RE: My God, all those bloody origan... magsie 05-11-04 7
       RE: My God, all those bloody origan... crudent 07-18-04 10
   RE: My God, all those bloody origan... magsie 05-11-04 8
       RE: My God, all those bloody origan... crudent 07-18-04 11
           RE: My God, all those bloody origan... Jabbie 06-07-05 12
 RE: My God, all those bloody origan... Nickynicole 07-20-05 13
 RE: My God, all those bloody origan... Hypno 08-01-05 14
 RE: My God, all those bloody origan... blabla 08-03-05 15
 RE: My God, all those bloody origan... dshaestar 09-01-05 16
   RE: My God, all those bloody origan... Bebo 09-01-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kiwigirl 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiwigirl Click to send private message to kiwigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I.agree!"
Watching.the.show.from.New.Zealand.and.can't.believe.how.the.originals.have.been.acting!They.all.need.to.grow.up.and.realise.its.just.a.game!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Mel21Sydney 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mel21Sydney Click to send private message to Mel21Sydney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I.agree!"
I just so can't stand all the originals, They take everything as a personal vendetor against them. IT IS A GAME... Especially when Kieth got in trouble for kicking Zack of, even after Zack gave kieth his orders of who to vote of. Oh poor Zack, NOT!!! And as for his freaky and odd looking girlfriend Amy, She hs to be one of the rudest people i have ever seen.

One thing i don't understand is how beau can still be in cohoots with all of them, the week Zack left(the first time) Zack told keith to vote him of. I mean what sort of a friend is that....

I just want to add that i love Keith, Dave, Tara and Charla. They are the best!!!

limbani 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail limbani Click to send private message to limbani Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
Here in Tanzania (Africa) I Watch the show religiously with my sister every thursday night. They acted like a bunch of 12 years olds because that is what they are!! I just don't know through what kind of rose coloured glasses the originals see themselves.. i mean they actually think they are the coolest, hippest, best, honorable people on paradise. ZACK'S FLIGHTS OF FANCY HAVE REALLY GOT TO STOP!
anywhooo... the barbie crew shall prevail!!

djivete 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djivete Click to send private message to djivete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Totally agree"
Hi, here in Botswana both my husband and I do not miss one episode; it drives me crazy that the originals believe they can be soooo mean and be justified in doing so. Zack thinks he is loved by the viewers... haa think again buddy; maybe he should read some of these notes on the forum!! I loved it when he was disqualified from being voted back; the best was Keith's comment that he got to vote him off twice; lol. The fact that the originals are proud of their behaviour just says it all doesn't it. Man, my two yr old acts more civilized than they did!
Amy must get a life; I think she was soooo besotted with Zack that after all her moaning and nagging he finally gave in and said he liked her; I mean please after all the nasty things he said about her. She must be one of the dumbest people I have ever seen or maybe she has such a low self esteem; she had to cling to the one guy that treated her like SH.. Shame!
Actually they suit each other; they both acted like little babies.

katinka 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-04, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katinka Click to send private message to katinka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Totally agree"
here in oz zak is loved by all i know!!! he has every right to be arrogant too- he's sexy as hell. my australian, new zealand, african and european friends all love him.

i have to agree though that amy is stupid dog!!

Magpiesforever 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-04, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magpiesforever Click to send private message to Magpiesforever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
Yous guys have got to be joking, what on earth is there to like about Keith, Dave,Tara & Charla. They all suck farts out of dead seagulls, and thats being nice, my god they are all caniving, schemeing, Shitheads. I wish the producers would stop making the game so easy for these punnetheads.

Heiwa 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Heiwa Click to send private message to Heiwa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
haha...i totally agree with ya...the originals are the ones who make it entertaining...look at charla....she's such a loner, and as alex said...has no personality...tara's gorgeous but sux up to charla....dave's just a fag who kisses charla's arse....and i actually like keith coz' he's the one that made tha house blow up. go the originals!!

magsie 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magsie Click to send private message to magsie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
I have been watching the show here where I live and almoust shouting at the tv in anger. It really bugs me how people behaved...and I am talking about "the originals". Now...I have been around 12yrs alot (because of my work) and I think it´s an insult to them to compare the originals to them. Those people are self-indulgent and were very quick to see the faults in others but oh so blind to bigger faults of their own and those of their friends. If I were them I would be ashamed of the way they came out in tv ... all around the world !!! If I had to describe them with one word...the word would be bullys...but I have so many words to describe them and none are positive. Hope your proud of yourself ;) ...(they would probably never admitt anything else, he he)

crudent 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-04, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crudent Click to send private message to crudent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
in with ya...

allthough i think tara looks like a morron, holly is quite hot though

magsie 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magsie Click to send private message to magsie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
Uhm..."They all suck farts out of dead seagulls"...sounds like something one of the originals would say. And what is wrong with schemeing...this is a game you know !?! What I find rather crappy is the fake ##### sentimental shxx the others came up with...like Toni : "I would take a bullet for her"(Amy)...sniff sniff. Pleeeeeeease do !!! Or Beau claming that Zack and co. are his friends...he obviosly didn´t see the part when they talked about him ? Just the part when Charla and co supposedly did something to him....kinda like selective hearing ???

crudent 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-04, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crudent Click to send private message to crudent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
no doubt about playing the game is fair... its fair to vote some on off to get ahead, zack getting votet off is not what i hate the barbies for... its the small pathetic things like daves obsession, and charla staying in her room, btw that room must be smelling funky by now, she never leaves it and the doors are always closed, considering the average fart rate a human being has !
and things like not going up to amy and telling her to shut the ##### up B1tch but instead sitting in there rooms and sayig it!
get a grip! imho the barbies are acting more immature then the orig.!

IF AMY HAS A PROBLEM SHE TELLS CHARLA WHAT THE PROBLEM IS! and for that you guys think that she is a b1tch ! TSK TSK

Jabbie 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jabbie Click to send private message to Jabbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
I couldnt agree with you more, Toni made me laugh when she said to Dave "Yatzi game on" silly woman needs to grow up, and as for Amy, she is a very immature person, Zack is an idiot, the best game players and the nicest people in my eyes are Keith, Charla and Tara, Dave is ok too.

Susie x

Nickynicole 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nickynicole Click to send private message to Nickynicole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
Hi, I'm from Holland. The show is for a second time on tv. I just saw the episode that Keith sent Zack home. Perfect. What a (sorry for mij language) ##### is Amy. And Toni? Is she using drugs, her eyes are so open..........that's not normal.
I like Charla, Keith, Tara and Dave. And I liked Amanda. Scott is also ok. But the rest. So, ik couldn't agree more: Amy must be shot down.

Lots of love from Holland.

Hypno 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hypno Click to send private message to Hypno Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
Hello, I am from Holland and now we are also getting the episode where the originals come back. Just watching Zack makes me wanna puge, he and Amy are both very negative and both deserve to be shot, hihi. How can u be so upset over a game, mature people would not take this so personal like they do. If I could talk to them I really would suggest them to go to a shrink, my god all that anger, they have got serious issues??? And then not only them but all the originals besides charla and amanda are a bunch of arrogant personalities. Thank god they are all out, like the new bunch much better. I Can relate more to them.

blabla 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blabla Click to send private message to blabla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-05 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-03-05 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

Ok...normally i wouldn't do something like this butttttttttttt

Show is now airing in the Netherlands.
The originals came back 4 two days and although i couldn't stand them at first now i really dislike them.

Toni, Zack, Amy, Aldon, Beau, Scott, Desiree.....what a bunch of trailor trash A-HOLES
They are acting like a bunch of baby with attitudes.

I'm sorry but i really have feelings of hate when i see those stupid faces.

Calling Dave Charla, Tara and Keith backstabbers?
They are the only ones acting normal en realising that this is a GAME
I know how the show going to end and I'm loving it.

Grrrrrrrr....Amy you're trailor trash
Zack, thinking you're so good .... guess again....you're nothing! you and Amy are perfect A-holes together...a nice pair the two of you
Toni, act your age, grow up, get some manners and go back to school and get a real life
Aldon...dump dude with ugly tattoos
Beau en Scott....blehhhhhhhh, butt out
Desiree....another backstabbing dumb cow

dshaestar 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dshaestar Click to send private message to dshaestar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
Hey we shouldn't judge people like you are.
They were all drama grabers including Charla and Tara with their Barbie world crap.
Amy was cool and handled things the best way she could.
She fell in love and that was taken away and all here friends were being picked off one by one and when she asked to leave they kept her in there so the others made her the way she was.
Yes it was a game and thats what we all need to remember

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-05, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: My God, all those bloody origanals!!! Amy should be shot!!"
Your fellow posters are fully entitled to express their opinions of the contestants. Bashing contestants is permitted - and often encouraged - on these forums.

But telling other posters what they can and cannot say is not permitted. Please read the disclaimer at the top of the page, plus the community guidelines (you'll see a link at the top of the page).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •