The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So happy Keith and Charla won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Geja8856 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-05, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Geja8856 Click to send private message to Geja8856 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So happy Keith and Charla won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
Just have to say, Keith was honest the whole time he was on the show and played the game. Same with Charla who had it really hard from the beginning. Tara and Dave, a bit shady, but still good friends who held onto each other.
Amy and Zack: good God, is Amy so stupid not to see what kind of a KID Zack is. He doesn't even know what a man should be about. His first words for Amy were "I just kicked it". Had to be good if he was involved *"lmao* I guess even a "country boy" deserves someone in life, and he couldn't pick a better person for that since their IQ level is pretty low, and that's why they understand each other. Zack's way on tv is really shown the way he is.
Beau: even though the total opposite of the georgeous Keith, still a cool guy, I just didn't like his comeback on the show. He really did act silly.
Toni: go get a job instead of exposing yourself on all these reality shows as a fool.
Alex: cute, young, funny, at times nuts, but that's what makes him, him.
Kristen: there's only one word to describe her.
Andon: stop thinking you're all that.
Amanda: sorry she couldn't stay longer on the show

For the rest... have a nice life, and remember....

KEITH AND CHARLA ROCK THE SHOW!!!!!!! LOTS OF LOVE AND GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So happy Keith and Charla won!!... voice of the sparrow 08-30-05 1
   RE: So happy Keith and Charla won!!... dopeydwarf 09-02-05 2
       RE: So happy Keith and Charla won!!... cprinc 02-22-06 3
           RE: So happy Keith and Charla won!!... ChadB 06-10-06 5
       RE: So happy Keith and Charla won!!... mrose 05-28-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

voice of the sparrow 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-05, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail voice%20of%20the%20sparrow Click to send private message to voice%20of%20the%20sparrow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: So happy Keith and Charla won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
I totally agree with you on all counts. Especially about Zack and Amy. They are both so insecure. Zack resorted to threaten Keith. How high school is that? I just wished that they had made him leave right away, instead of letting him stay until the next day. The rules are that if you are threatening others you will be told to leave. He should have been gone right away. JMO.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-02-05, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: So happy Keith and Charla won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

I agree in most repects except Charla should've shared her money!!Hopefully she made a bad investment and lost 1/2 of it!!
Don't care for the reason, it wasn't right.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

cprinc 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cprinc Click to send private message to cprinc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: So happy Keith and Charla won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
Actually, no one knew there would be two winners, right? So Charla was the real winner. No matter how ruthless she appeared, she played the game and kept the money. I think if Keith could have kept all his without the audience or anyone knowing, he'd have done the same thing. It was a game that meant strategy and kicking others off and Charla won. I felt she was more mature than the rest of the cast put together and she was only 21. Amazing.

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-10-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: So happy Keith and Charla won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
>Actually, no one knew there would
>be two winners, right? So
>Charla was the real winner.
>No matter how ruthless she
>appeared, she played the game
>and kept the money.
>I think if Keith could
>have kept all his without
>the audience or anyone knowing,
>he'd have done the same
>thing. It was a
>game that meant strategy and
>kicking others off and Charla
>won. I felt she
>was more mature than the
>rest of the cast put
>together and she was only
>21. Amazing.

I agree with you 95% I agree Charla played the game immensely maturely. Only once or twice did she delve into the highschool theatrics and immature behavior the rest of them showed pretty much the whole time. However, Keith played just as maturely IMO.

In my opinion the absolutely correct TWO won the game. I'm not surprised that Keith shared the money. He really did have a thing for Tara, a thing that was real enough they moved in together after the show. I'm also not surprised that Charla did not share the money with Dave. FACT OF THE MATTER is Keith and Charla won. Not Keith-Tara, and Charla-Dave. Keith and Charla won. Tara AND DAVE, and everybody else lost. Keith had an obvious reason to share his money with his LOVER (who lost), Charla did NOT have any obvious reason to share her money with her obsessive, "friend" (who lost). I do sometimes wonder if she didn't share the money with Dave simply because she was afraid he would take it as a sign she had feelings for him. In fact if you read interviews Dave has done since the show, I think it's pretty clear he would have.

mrose 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-06, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrose Click to send private message to mrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: So happy Keith and Charla won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
I think Keith won that won!! Charla is a gold digger!! Your right, she should have shared the money w/ david- he did bring her that far!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •