The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Zack was cute"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Emma 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-02-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Emma Click to send private message to Emma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Zack was cute"
The only reason I actually watched paradise hotel was because Zack was so fit and now he's gone :{
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Zack was cute NatalieMT 04-26-04 1
 RE: Zack was cute donnacollette 04-26-04 2
   RE: Zack was cute butterflydreamer 03-11-05 36
 RE: Zack was cute TRBB 04-27-04 3
   RE: Zack was cute NatalieMT 04-28-04 4
       RE: Zack was cute AMT 07-21-04 33
           Warning Bebo 07-22-04 34
   RE: Zack was cute yekul 05-03-04 5
       RE: Zack was cute magsie 05-11-04 6
           RE: Zack was cute NattyNZ 05-12-04 7
               RE: Zack was cute brock25 05-12-04 8
               RE: Zack was cute katinka 07-16-04 10
 Zack was cute MzDorkereLLa 07-15-04 9
 RE: Zack was cute trine 07-19-04 11
 RE: Zack was cute PepeLePew13 07-19-04 12
   RE: Zack was cute CantStandToLook 07-19-04 13
       RE: Zack was cute PepeLePew13 07-19-04 14
           RE: Zack was cute CantStandToLook 07-19-04 15
               RE: Zack was cute PepeLePew13 07-19-04 16
                   RE: Zack was cute CantStandToLook 07-19-04 17
                       RE: Zack was cute cqvenus 07-20-04 18
 OMH he's such a hottie! Angelfood 07-20-04 19
   RE: OMH he's such a hottie! CantStandToLook 07-20-04 20
       RE: OMH he's such a hottie! PepeLePew13 07-20-04 21
           RE: OMH he's such a hottie! cqvenus 07-20-04 22
               RE: OMH he's such a hottie! CantStandToLook 07-20-04 23
               RE: OMH he's such a hottie! mimse 09-24-04 35
   Ooohh! Lemme help! thndrkttn 07-20-04 24
       Thanx! Angelfood 07-20-04 25
           RE: Thanx! thndrkttn 07-20-04 26
               RE: Thanx! Angelfood 07-20-04 27
                   RE: Thanx! mrc 07-20-04 28
                       Toni Angelfood 07-20-04 29
                           RE: Toni mrc 07-20-04 30
                               RE: Toni CantStandToLook 07-20-04 31
                                   RE: Toni mrc 07-20-04 32
                                       RE: Toni Hypno 08-01-05 37
 RE: Zack was cute francoiseb 08-02-05 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NatalieMT 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-26-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NatalieMT Click to send private message to NatalieMT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Zack was cute"
Zack and Amy were great, I watched it for them. I'm still watching it though just to see who wins and everything.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

donnacollette 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail donnacollette Click to send private message to donnacollette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Zack was cute"
ok i dont know where everyone else is up to on this show but i want to know most of all is what are amy and zack doing now that the show is finished?
Are they together or what?
If anyone knows any of this please please let me know

butterflydreamer 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail butterflydreamer Click to send private message to butterflydreamer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Zack was cute"
last i heard they bought a house in scottsdale

TRBB 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TRBB Click to send private message to TRBB Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Zack was cute"
This thread obviously hasnt had the usual flood of Zack and Amy haters yet but Ill start it off.

Zack and Amy were horrible, I may have watched the show to see the eventually bust ups between the originals and the Keith/Dave faction but I certainly didnt like Zack and Amy.

You'll be please to know however that Zack comes back, much to my dislike I might add.

NatalieMT 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NatalieMT Click to send private message to NatalieMT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Zack was cute"
I don't see why everyone hates them, yeah sometimes they ripped each other apart but if in that situation you might. We've seen Zack come back and it was great. I know probably most of the other members here don't agree with me but it's just what I thought.

AMT 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-04, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMT Click to send private message to AMT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Zack was cute"
PLEAS !!!!!!!!! Everyone ( that has a BRAIN) knows........... and all of u that thinks that Amy and Zack is the beautiful couple.......tooooooo bad for uuuuu, Amy: STOP kissing his ASSSSSSSSS,grooooooooooooose.........................)
ZACK: GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the show when u are 40-60. Poooooooooooooooore UUUU !!!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-22-04, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Warning"
Please take a moment to read the community guidelines (there's a link at the top of the page). While bashing contestants is OK, bashing other posters isn't. So when you disagree with other posters, don't go after them personally.

yekul 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yekul Click to send private message to yekul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Zack was cute"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-04 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

I don't know why people would be attracted to Zac as a person - he treated Amy like crap in the beginning - I don't know why she kept hanging in there. I guess it's like my brother once said to me; that there are these girls with guys that treat them like crap & then there are nice guys who find it hard to meet a nice girl (& vice versa) - what's with that!?!
He can't use the fact that his mother left him in a shopping mall when he was young as an excuse for not knowing how to act/treat people properly all his life! He shld consider himself lucky that she hung in there! BUT has he changed Amy? I have to wonder if the change in her from the very beginning was just her true colours coming out or does Zac bring out the worst in her!?!
Hmmmmm ...

magsie 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magsie Click to send private message to magsie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Zack was cute"
I kinda felt sorry for him...I can´t imagine it beeing fun for him to watch how he behaved on the show. The poor guy is obviously a bit fxxxxx up and had to attack others to make himself look good. It would have been ok if they had just ripped at each other, but that was hardly the case. They were both very cruel and Amy was like his little pittbull..or should I say poodle..barkin viciously behind him. Well..it is save to say that they suit each other. And that lawyer comment !!! Pleeease !!! That would be one unemployed lawyer if you ask me, he he.

NattyNZ 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NattyNZ Click to send private message to NattyNZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Zack was cute"
I dont think he was that cute (but then I am from NZ where most of the guys are pretty hot so I have high standards...) and definitely not as cute as he thought he was. Sickening to hear people who adore themselves.

Well I think he and Amy deserve each other - keep them out of the love lives of innocent people everywhere so long as they dont try and breed little staffy-pitball cross puppies.

Fav moment where Zack showed how stupid and immature he is was when he was taunting Keith at the table and made that ridiculous crying monkey face "Waaaah, its just a game" etc etc. That was so bad I would never show my face in public again after that. But I guess he is too dumb to see that later and be embarassed about it.

brock25 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brock25 Click to send private message to brock25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Zack was cute"
Zach is fairly cute but he's an immature, arrogant little runt who comes up with the most ridiculous justifications for writing somebody off, e.g. "Keith - if you'd come up to me and told me you were gonna vote me off then that would have been ok, but you didn't and that's it!" --> Get real you peanut-brained idiot.. like he's gonna go "yo Zach mate, I'm voting your ##### off this week.. just thought I'd have the respect to let you know".. please

Keith is the only one there who sees what the show is - a game!! I could have slapped Amy when she lashed out at Keith for voting Zach off - Zach didn't die Amy, it's just a game!!! For crying out load, these people are fish-brained (beautiful) people!

Amy is an idiot. Charla needs to stop crying. Go Keith!!

katinka 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-04, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katinka Click to send private message to katinka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Zack was cute"
zak was a total hottie! alot of my best friends are kiwi girls (with high standards) and they too love him. despite his imature attitude he was sexy!!!
amy is a dog though!!!
i also think the barbies and keith are awsome

MzDorkereLLa 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MzDorkereLLa Click to send private message to MzDorkereLLa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Zack was cute"
I know..i don't wanna see him leave like that..i miss him soooo much..since he left..i want to have his Sn so that i can talk to him online..

if you know can you post it up?..thankz.

trine 4 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trine Click to send private message to trine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Zack was cute"
Hey everybody.

I think that Zack is a fake. I loved when Zack told Kavita, that he hated her, and that he hates cheerleaders, that is really funny, because Amy is a pro cheerleader, does he hate her too?

ps. I am from Denmark, and I absolutly love Paradise Hotel, to bad it is almost over now.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Zack was cute"
Hi folks, don't mind me... I'm just looking around. *waving*

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Zack was cute"
I heard there was a skunk over here so I came to spray some lysol...

dont mind me either.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Fellowship of the Banana has begun!!!

07-19-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Zack was cute"
Hey CSTL? Have you tried the new "scratch and sniff" feature at the bottom of my post?

Scratch and sniff

07-19-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Zack was cute"
I was going to but I really didn't want to see what skunk smelled like

Hey did you hear that Zack is hot? Who knew?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-19-04, 04:37 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Zack was cute"
Well, it's hard to think of a step-son in terms of hotness.

What? I have a step-son named Zack. Oh. You're talking about PaHo right?

Scratch and sniff

07-19-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Zack was cute"
I'm sure your step-son is very hot in a totally non-gay way (not that there's anything wrong with that). But yes I was referring to our beloved Zacka$$ and his 50 buddies in Arizona.

Keith must be superman if it takes Zack that many guys just to be able to face him

Handcrafted by RollDdice

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-04, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Zack was cute"

he also has many the fan out in... wherever they speak Danish.

~ cq

Save your breath... you'll need it to blow up your date.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-20-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "OMH he's such a hottie!"
I would sooooo date him. He's cute and has all those big mucles n stuff and every one else is just gelluz cuz they know that he's da bomb!!!! amy is such a stank, i cant beleve that he's with her, but i'm sure he'll get over her soon. I want to go meet him so bad.

For anyone who don't know -- he used to be a MALE DANCER and stripped some of his clothes. I remember that someone here said that they would send him to me for my birthday. maybe this year...

if anyone knows where he is now, pls let me know.

Zack, if you are reading this - I want your body!!!!!

07-20-04, 11:11 AM (EST)
20. "RE: OMH he's such a hottie!"
I've got Zack in a Box, I can send him next day air.

We had to get a bigger box for his head though. You know that Amy is a skank but she's pretty hot in bed. Yeah I kicked her out afterwards..the paper bag broke and I actually saw her zit infested face and that just ruined the whole experience.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-20-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
21. "RE: OMH he's such a hottie!"
CSTL, cq... do you think we need to do an intervention here?

Scratch and sniff

cqvenus 9764 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: OMH he's such a hottie!"

pepe i'm kind of worried about her...

i'm not sure if maybe she decided to speak danish or if she really actually finds zack *this* attractive...

~ cq

Save your breath... you'll need it to blow up your date.

07-20-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
23. "RE: OMH he's such a hottie!"
I wont further her sickness..Zack in the Box is going back up on the shelf...he missed his 50 buddies anyway.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

mimse 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mimse Click to send private message to mimse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: OMH he's such a hottie!"
i´am not sure if I got it, but are Zack Danish ?
if so: " du er da en skamplet på det danske billede af en mand!!"

so as you see i´am from Denmark, and that is not a danish mann at all !!!

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-20-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Ooohh! Lemme help!"

For anyone who don't know -- he used to be a MALE DANCER and stripped some of his clothes.

I thought I would enable your recently acquired illness with
this.

says -a little enabling can make for much entertainment.

07-20-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Thanx!"
Yes, that is exactly how I found out and what i am referring to.
Thanks for spreading the word (and the pics) of his greatness thruout the world. He is now a worldwide Hottie!

And jes so no one out there is confused, lemme say again

I want his body...
after I give him a labotomy OR
to be my personal love slave, and then put out with the rest of the trash OR
to use as a human shield, for when I go on travel.
ok?

Angelfood
spreading the illness since Aug 03

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-20-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Thanx!"
U R welcum.

I think Zack is a hottie 2!!!

Down with the haters!

Zach and Amy 4-evah!!!

07-20-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Thanx!"
U rule!

It is cool to see other Zack-Luvrs here!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Thanx!"
How about some luv for Toni? Shes a hotty ba-toddy. I seen here on Blind Date--she dissed that lame-o wanker. I wish my GF worked out like her. Phat!

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Speakin' street since AI3

07-20-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
29. "Toni"
He's another hottie!
I'd date him too.

Gotta pull back that Fabio hair, though.

07-20-04, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Toni"
Yep, he is hot! Some people say he's actually a gurl, but I say, phht! He is too hot to be a gurl with that body just cuz he has big pecks don't mean nothin'

Is anyone else confused?

07-20-04, 03:15 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Toni"
It was the roids..they shriveled up his manhood...so now lots of people confuse him for a gurl...a gurl that can kick their sorry a$$es though.

Game on!!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-20-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Toni"
You forgot to mention the bug eyes.

Uh, I mean . . .

u forgot to mention his beautiful eyz--snap!

Running out of street phrases since 7-20-04

Hypno 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hypno Click to send private message to Hypno Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Toni"
Yeah u think Zack is cute until your learn his character....HE is so ugly from the inside...A lil shrink-aid makeup might help.

francoiseb 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail francoiseb Click to send private message to francoiseb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Zack was cute"
Zack was/is an agressive loser, bleeh (seeing monkeys when he opens his mouth) and Tony is his baboon...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •