The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dave the fool ?????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

bradmc1 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-24-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bradmc1 Click to send private message to bradmc1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dave the fool ?????"
Dave u should have WON.

The Rest ARE Scum

especially low life Charla.

END OF STORY.........***********!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dave the fool ????? bradmc1 05-24-04 1
   RE: Dave the fool ????? dabo 05-24-04 2
       RE: Dave the fool ????? BoBoSYD 05-24-04 4
   RE: Dave the fool ????? Lazza 05-24-04 3
       RE: Dave the fool ????? techno_union 05-25-04 5
           RE: Dave the fool ????? katinka 07-15-04 6
               RE: Dave the fool ????? Qi 08-10-04 7
                   RE: Dave the fool ????? Paradise Hotel Lover 12-03-04 10
                       RE: Dave the fool ????? Darlin 02-25-05 11
 RE: Dave the fool ????? laila 08-14-04 8
 RE: Dave the fool ????? Paradise Hotel Lover 12-03-04 9
 RE: Dave the fool ????? rp 02-25-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bradmc1 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bradmc1 Click to send private message to bradmc1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dave the fool ?????"
Tony is a Serial drama Queen all would best to avoid contact .
Dave approach with caution.
Charla Dave deserve Half ...!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just give it to him.

Brad

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dave the fool ?????"
Man, I wish they'd reair Love Cruise, anyone who saw her in that would have known better.

BoBoSYD 111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-04, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BoBoSYD Click to send private message to BoBoSYD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dave the fool ?????"
She's just a serial reality show whore.
You can just imagine her selling herself to the producers: "Didya see what I did on love cruise? You want drama and confrontation then pick me. Game on dudes".
Ugh! Freak!
Mark Burnett watch out for her application for Survivor 34. Watch out for it and then burn it!

Lazza 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lazza Click to send private message to Lazza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dave the fool ?????"
This may seem a little level headed for a reality show but I think in the end Charla just showed her age. At 21... with a cheque of $250,000 in front of you it's a pretty tough decision to make.

Dunno about everyone else .... I thought the lead up to the finale after the 'originals' returned was a complete bore. The twists were ok with voting two evictees back in and then the whole Desiree having to take one of her allies with her and then Dave selecting Beau to get out.

The finale though was a return to Paradise's best!! I still think after all the originals had ripped into Dave he should have known at that point that he was screwed.... he should have just stood up and gone.... "stuff you all... I'm here... you're not ... and I'm probably not going to win... but neither will you!!" .

As for Charla and Dave.... that whole friendship just reminds me too much of the popular cheerleader taking advantage of the ugly boy in school to get something for themselves. Come on ... she's repulsed by him physically... friends aren't like that? Sure initially you may be... but once you get to know someone looks don't matter.

Great series though.... who knows now that they've licensed it maybe we'll see a Paradise Hotel in Australia!!

Lazza

techno_union 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-04, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techno_union Click to send private message to techno_union Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dave the fool ?????"
Dave was robbed. Charla should have known better than to listen to that angry, angry b*** Toni. Dave carried her through the whole series, when everyone wanted to get rid of her. She was the most hated until Drave dropped the ball in those final episodes.

Dave might have lied but at least he had the guts to admit how he felt about Charla to everyone.

It was great to see those four 'win' over the likes of Amy, Zack, Beau and the rest of them but Charla really spoiled the party.

katinka 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katinka Click to send private message to katinka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dave the fool ?????"
DAVE WAS A LOSER!!! if he wasn't such an ugly reject then you all wouldn't give a s*** whether or not he got the money. charla did the right thing cause in the end she got the votes and she won the money and the right to choose if she keeps it all or not.
i thinks the barbie girls and keith were cool but dave was just a freak.

Qi 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-04, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Qi Click to send private message to Qi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dave the fool ?????"

It's simple

Keith ruled the game, made all the plays through tara and Charla who got dave to do the dirty on people.

When it came to the end keith played the game far too well convicing himself he was pure white.

Charla is a B!"ch who used dave for what she wanted then sh!T on him.

Dave is the white night in all of this. The orginals are prima-donas, Charla is a total manipulating cow, Tara is a sweet slapper and keith the master of the game, I mean the last speach was perfect and know one saw through it.

Just shows how dum the originals were. + the only reason Dave took so much crap from them is because he was an easy target oh and keith is pretty .. all comes done to looks (who is in and who is out).

Dave Rules.. !!! and Everyone Else can Kiss his #####!

Paradise Hotel Lover 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Paradise%20Hotel%20Lover Click to send private message to Paradise%20Hotel%20Lover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dave the fool ?????"
Good for you charla dave is a fool who deserved nothing for his lies and everything dave acted like he was everyones friend and was really playing behind everyones back.. where as charla from the beginning was not trying to be anyones friend she was real and that what is great about her.. also just so you know if she had been stuck with dave in the end she would not have got anything because noone would vote for dave noboody liked dave because he is a RAT and FOOL and BACKSTABBER and wanted to vote off his friends.. Good for charla tara and keith

Darlin 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Darlin Click to send private message to Darlin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dave the fool ?????"
To begin with Charla was not a nice person from the beginning. Sh never tried to fit it. Dave was a total dork who enjoyed using power very much on this show. I think Charla should have shared with him. She would have long been gone had it not been for all of his strategies. But.... more importantly than that nobody can blame Toni for what Charla did. She owed Dave. He carried her while she sat around crying. She was a HUGE brat. Keith played the game well as Tara did. Glad they got money. But I gotta tell ya I really enjoyed Toni on the show. Her loyalty was awesome. I also loved Amy and would have liked to have seen her there in the end. By the war since Keith is so nice - what happened to the Vegas trip

laila 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laila Click to send private message to laila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dave the fool ?????"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-04 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

Dave is better then Zack, Beau,scott and all of thoose idiots
anyways....

Paradise Hotel Lover 5 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Paradise%20Hotel%20Lover Click to send private message to Paradise%20Hotel%20Lover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dave the fool ?????"
In all honesty I think Charla did the right thing. Dave should not have gotten any of her money. And I am glad he didnt he was an absolute moron and he was sneaky devious and above all a rat.. He was about to vote off keith and tara And the only reason Charla won was because she was switched and put with keith if she had stayed with dave she would not have gotten anything. nobody wanted dave to win because he was a rat and a rat deserves nothing especially that rat. He was brought on because everyone felt bad for him and at the end everyone hated him because he lied and cheated everyone.. Oh well you get what you get and charla deserved what she got a check for 250,000
Good for you charla dont spend it all in one place and better yet dont spend any on dave... smart moves

rp 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rp Click to send private message to rp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dave the fool ?????"
does anyone konw if there is another episode coming soon, its just finished here in theuk, please someoneletme know?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •