The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Checking you out..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lucas 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-06-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lucas Click to send private message to Lucas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Checking you out..."
Your show have reached Denmark. Amy and Zack - Dont come to Denmark Keath - Your most welcome as the fighter you are...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Checking you out... MikeyDk 07-08-04 1
   RE: Checking you out... evilemilevil 07-08-04 2
       RE: Checking you out... PepeLePew13 07-08-04 3
       RE: Checking you out... Menure 07-09-04 4
           RE: Checking you out... PepeLePew13 07-09-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MikeyDk 4 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeyDk Click to send private message to MikeyDk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Checking you out..."
I Agree zack and amy stay away from our country .

Keith and charla and dave are most welcome if they even wanted to visit our litlle ##### country ;)

Peace

evilemilevil 9 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evilemilevil Click to send private message to evilemilevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Checking you out..."
aiight dude. Are you trying to be all American or something? ok i wouldn't have anything against taht IF YOU COULD F*CKING SPELL PROPERLY!!! JEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-04, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Checking you out..."
>aiight dude. Are you trying to
>be all American or something?
>ok i wouldn't have anything
>against taht IF YOU COULD
>F*CKING SPELL PROPERLY!!!

It's considered to be bad form to criticize other people's spelling -- especially when the words "aiight" and "taht" are spelled incorrectly in your post.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

Menure 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-04, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Menure Click to send private message to Menure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Checking you out..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-04 AT 06:54 AM (EST)

>aiight dude. Are you trying to
>be all American or something?
>ok i wouldn't have anything
>against taht IF YOU COULD
>F*CKING SPELL PROPERLY!!! JEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ

Maybe you could try spelling in danish.
How about that.

Do you need some help???
Okay.

Du er et røvhul.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-04, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Checking you out..."
Not sure if you realize this, but attacking someone by calling them an asshole is grounds for expulsion from this site.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •