The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Hypnoticgurl4u 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-12-05, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hypnoticgurl4u Click to send private message to Hypnoticgurl4u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"

People like Keith,Dave,Charla and Tara are so fake and have no life at all.The entire time on the show they were scheming there asses off to see which couples they could vote off how sad are they.

I don't think that any of those 2 should have one.Their lives are all based on manipulation and backstabbing in there group.Dave if u are reading any of these posts i hate tell u that your lovely group of so called friends was using u and that messed up with the rest off the cast when they trie to be friendly toward u.I mean now do u even see charla keith or tara?

To amy you must be really happy that u and zack are finally together and happy that u made some great friends over that summer.

You have bee the perfect role modle to me and i thank u for that as well as toni,kristin,desere,holly and the rest of the group. And to those wnderful men zack,beau,scott,tom,andon,matt and alex it wouldn't have been a laugh or hot and steamy with out you guys.

Yo all entertained me and my friends and given me the courage to stand up in things that i belive.All the best for the future.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... ddk 08-29-05 1
   WARNING Bebo 08-30-05 3
   RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... dopeydwarf 09-02-05 7
 RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... Geja8856 08-29-05 2
 RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... matlin 08-31-05 4
 RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... Angel01 09-01-05 5
   RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... badet 09-05-05 11
       RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... ChadB 06-10-06 19
 RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... Jenoc99 09-01-05 6
   RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... summer4rains 09-02-05 8
       RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... mrose 05-28-06 18
 RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... JayeBeri07 09-03-05 9
 RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... pvibas 09-05-05 10
 RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... LeAnna 09-06-05 12
   WARNING Bebo 09-06-05 13
 RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... glendamm 09-07-05 14
 RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... juwannaman 09-07-05 15
 RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... LV143 02-20-06 16
 RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... Paradisegirl813 02-20-06 17
   RE: I hate the fact tha keith and c... ChadB 06-10-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ddk 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ddk Click to send private message to ddk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-05 AT 10:23 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-29-05 AT 10:05 PM (EST)

who is this zack or amy? come on fess up!!! hello it is a game!!!!! idiot!! that is part of the game!!! you have poor taste in role models!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "WARNING"
Bashing other posters is a violation of our community guidelines.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-02-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
>LAST EDITED ON 08-29-05
>AT 10:23 PM (EST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON 08-29-05
>AT 10:05 PM (EST)

>
>who is this zack or amy?
> come on fess up!!!
> hello it is a
>game!!!!! idiot!! that is
>part of the game!!!
>you have poor taste in
>role models!!

that's hilarious!! I thought it was one of those two as well!!!!HAHAHAHA>>

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Geja8856 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-05, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Geja8856 Click to send private message to Geja8856 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
Well, I guess, you shold join Amy since Zack is such a hottie...
All of them were cheating a sceaming... but I guess you think the biggest fools are the coolest so you can't be much different.

matlin 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail matlin Click to send private message to matlin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
I don't understand why all of you people think that what they did was wrong. What would you have done? Made friends with everyone and been honest. Wrong you would have played the "GAME" and if not you would have been voted off just like everyone else. The way that the "originals" acted was obsured. They acted like they had god gived right to be there, which they did not. They were not intelligent enough to make it till the end. I am glad that Charla and Keith won they were the smartest people on that show. I think that Amy needs a serious reality check. The world does not revolve around her, she didn't deserve to be treated half as well as she was. I am glad that she lost and that Keith was the one who took her out. Her and Zack deserve each other.

Angel01 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel01 Click to send private message to Angel01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
The show was only a GAME people had to be sent home. the originals schemed just as mush as charla,dave keith and tara,the only diffrence is tara and the crew was smarter. I really hope that amy isn't seriously a role model to you because amy was the biggest flae on the show.I mean after all she fell for a guy who didn't even want to room with her because he thought that he could do better. Zack and Amy deserve each other they are both inmature.

badet 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badet Click to send private message to badet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
i think the couple who should win are Amy and Zach, couse they found LOVE in that show... not just love but true and lasting love. Dave deserve not 2 get anything cause he is CRAZY! he should be at the mental hospital at that time and not at the paradise hotel...

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-10-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
>i think the couple who should
>win are Amy and Zach,
>couse they found LOVE in
>that show... not just love
>but true and lasting love.
>Dave deserve not 2 get
>anything cause he is CRAZY!
>he should be at the
>mental hospital at that time
>and not at the paradise
>hotel...

Zack lists himself as single on his myspace.com website. so much for the true and lasting love they found.

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-01-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
I think its bizarre that you learned how to 'stand up for yourself' by watching this show.... these people weren't standing up for themselves, they were being emotionaly and verbaly abusive. Especially Toni. Everyone has role models but if these guys are who you look up to....something isn't right!

Keith, Charla, Dave, Tara- their lives aren't based on manipulation and back stabbing, silly... this was a GAME, not their lives.

I don't get why its so hard for people to understand that this show is a game, someone had to win, and the people who played the game best won!

summer4rains 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-05, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summer4rains Click to send private message to summer4rains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
this was only a GAME! if you were there, you would have done the same thing that the final 4 did to win, they played the game to the end, the deserved to win. why can't people understand that????????

mrose 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrose Click to send private message to mrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
Keith, Yeah he won and that was perfect! Charla- Hell no! She is a stupid depressed brat who only won because she was paired up w/keith at the time. She freeloaded off David and Keith and then still had the nerve to take the money!!Selfish Slut!!!She wanted so many of the guys on the show to take her but they refused her dorky malnutritioned #####!!!haha....In return she treated the only one who really liked her like #####! She is nothing but a weak azz wench who is STILL INTIMIDATED BY THAT FAT FRUIT HALF MAN TONI---GAME ON TONI, BRING YOUS ##### HE/SHE.
AND AMY, PSH- SHE IS SOO FREAKING STUPID AND CORNY, I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THIS AND THAT- WHATEVER, SHE WAS NOT HOT AND DEFINENTLY NOT THE SMARTEST TOOL IN THE SHED. TARA AND KEITH RULE!!!

JayeBeri07 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JayeBeri07 Click to send private message to JayeBeri07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
You gotta be good and stupid to actually think that the originals were right when they were the ones starting everything.Charla never did anything to anyone they made her the outcast.So do me and everybody eklse a favor SHUT THE **** UP!

pvibas 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-05, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pvibas Click to send private message to pvibas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
I don't agree with you, the winners were the ones who played the game the best. The other were very loud, very agressive, but thats all. I really like keith and charla, they are intelligent and played well.

LeAnna 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeAnna Click to send private message to LeAnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
I can't imagine any "REAL" person feeling the way you feel. I think either Amy or one of the "originals" who badly embarrassed themselves wrote this post.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "WARNING"
Our community guidelines prohibit bashing other posters. Comment about the show all you want, but you have no right to criticize any other poster on something posted.

glendamm 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail glendamm Click to send private message to glendamm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
What are you talking about???? Keith and Charla were not doing anything more than anyone else on the show . They just happened to do it better!!! Don't be a sore loser. It's nice to know that one doesn't have to be loud and rude to finish first.

juwannaman 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juwannaman Click to send private message to juwannaman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
I actually like that Keith won, he did play the game good and he did the right thing with the money !!on the other hand that sorry a** Charla did not deserve to win only because she didnt share with Dave, that was mest up he was part of the reason why she even won!!!! I hate the fact that Charla won!!!!!

LV143 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LV143 Click to send private message to LV143 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
##### ALL THE PEOPLE THAT LIKE KEITH, TARA, DAVE AND CHARLA....THEY ALL ARE MEAN AND I DONT THINK THAT KEITH AND CHARLA SHOULD HAVE WON!!! I THINK THAT ZACK AND AMY SHOULD HAVE

Paradisegirl813 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Paradisegirl813 Click to send private message to Paradisegirl813 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
Don't you get it that the show was manipulated by the Fox Producers? The people that won, the producers made sure that these people won. The original castmembers were not stupid, just manipulated!

ChadB 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-10-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChadB Click to send private message to ChadB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I hate the fact tha keith and charla won"
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-06 AT 03:37 PM (EST)

>Don't you get it that the
>show was manipulated by the
>Fox Producers? The people
>that won, the producers made
>sure that these people won.
> The original castmembers were
>not stupid, just manipulated!

I think you give them too much credit.

"I have lawyer in me" (so it's a trait which is hereditary, not learned in a school, lol) "I'm part scottish, I'm like braveheart" (somebody please tell him, this was a movie, a work of fiction only VERY loosely based on reality, please) "my mom just left me all day at a grocery store crying my eyes out" (truth, he was like 18 and she dropped him off because he was working there)

Nope, these guys were not stupid, just manipulated.

"we're going to see to it that your days here are a living hell, I will see you leave here."

Nope, not stupid, just manipulated.

"it should be one of them leaving, we deserve to be here"

nope, not stupid, just manipulated.

To Charla, "I love you baby, I want you to be here. I'm here for you, anything you need" To the originals "I hate her, I can't wait to vote Charla off"

Not stupid, just manipulated.

Here is the very real difference which truly NONE of you can argue with in the way that keith, tara, dave, and charla played, and the way those dirty originals played. The FABULOUS 4 played honorably. They didn't lie, they did not use deceit, they did not connive. They DID however strategize. They played FOR votes. Sure they did, they played to stay on. They didn't single out targets to eliminate by use of deceit and slander like the originals did. They did not go around telling other people how evil and bad so and so is, so you should ally with us to get rid of that person. There is an honest way to poll for votes and there is dishonorable methods. The originals consistently and often resorted to dishonorable methods. Their plan was to try and PRETEND they were somebodies' friend, all the while scheming to get that person thrown off. The whole time saying ugly things about them and trying to tell new people what rotten people they were. The fab4 were smarter, they didn't debase themselves with such dirty tactics, you didn't see them going around slandering other peoples' characters. They garnered support NOT by telling people how bad other people are but by going ok this is the way we play, and you can join us.

The originals played dirty, that's why they were so often even going at each others' throats (which most of you originals lovers just refuse to perceive). When they weren't fighting or bickering with or about the fab4, they were fighting or bickering AND BACKSTABBING each other. The fab4 stayed calm and cool and kept each others backs right up to the very end when Dave had his stupid meltdown and made his fateful mistake.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •