The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"can someone tell me what happened on last night's episode?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

cocobongo410 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-28-03, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cocobongo410 Click to send private message to cocobongo410 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"can someone tell me what happened on last night's episode?"
i totally missed becasue of school can someone give me a recap of the 8.27.03 episode?
thanks=)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: can someone tell me what happen... Scarberian 08-28-03 1
 RE: can someone tell me what happen... juliewoodhouse 06-17-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarberian 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-28-03, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarberian Click to send private message to Scarberian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: can someone tell me what happened on last night's episode?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-03 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

Here is the link to a summary posted on Mediafiends...
http://www.mediafiends.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=2834&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Not as good as the ones done in house, but thought it might do in a pinch...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

juliewoodhouse 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-17-04, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail juliewoodhouse Click to send private message to juliewoodhouse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: can someone tell me what happened on last night's episode?"

Totally losing it... emma and victor got into a big fight and and bb had to call in security to split them up, a big food fight went on and the house is a mess and emma has been moved into the bedsit on her own. poor thing i IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE EMAIL ME AT JULIEWOODHOUSE48@YAHOO.CO.UK
READ ON AND ENJOY

Tempers erupted in the Big Brother House last night - leaving the place in a state of chaos. Victor and Emma were separated by security, and Jason and Marco and Vanessa and Nadia all went head to head.

The animosity between Emma and Victor exploded when, during a playful food fight, Emma's volume control went haywire. Incensed by her screeching Victor lost it, big time. A food fight escalated into tray-throwing, Emma first, Victor retaliating, before the two had to be dragged apart screaming insults and threats at each other.

"Do you know who I am?" Victor bellowed repeatedly.

"I'll f***ing kill you," screamed Emma, before being dragged away by Dan.

She failed to calm down enough to remain in the House, so Big Brother asked her to return to the Bedsit.

Previously another row had erupted between Jason and Marco. Marco's delight at the return of his bestest allies Emma and Michelle spilled over into a dance of "disrespect". At least that's how Jay saw it.

Jay started blustering around telling anyone who'd listen, and there weren't many volunteers, that the mess from the earlier food fight would have to be cleared up. When Marco performed a loud and camp jig in his face, the burly Scot exploded and shouted at the law student.

"How dare you intimidate me!" squealed Marco, choosing not to call Jay "Darling" in this instance.

"You dance like that again, and I'll take your f***king head off," came the muscle-bound reply.

Don't F***ing mess with me

With Jason pumped and ready for trouble Nadia and Emma stepped between him and Marco to protect him. Marco giggled at the back, but Jason was deadly serious.

While Dan and Stuart attempted to keep the peace Vanessa started shouting at Nadia.

Then, for the first time in Big Brother history, security entered the House to restore order.

With Emma safely ensconced in the Bedsit the other members of the House scattered themselves about the place as they all tried to calm down.

We bet there'll be a few sore heads this morning...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •