The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paradise Hotel 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bulldogs2004 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-27-04, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bulldogs2004 Click to send private message to Bulldogs2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paradise Hotel 2"
Hi guys im from australia this is the first time i post here. the show just finnished here last week and i absoloutly love it didnt miss an episode i was just wondering is there any chance of of them making paradise hotel part 2?

Can anyone help me on this topic?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paradise Hotel 2 KLEEEO 05-27-04 1
   RE: Paradise Hotel 2 Bulldogs2004 05-28-04 2
       RE: Paradise Hotel 2 KLEEEO 05-28-04 3
           RE: Paradise Hotel 2 BarbiesRus 06-05-04 9
       RE: Paradise Hotel 2 louy71 05-31-04 5
           RE: Paradise Hotel 2 Bulldogs2004 05-31-04 6
               RE: Paradise Hotel 2 louy71 06-02-04 7
                   RE: Paradise Hotel 2 Bulldogs2004 06-03-04 8
 RE: Paradise Hotel 2 Ilsetjuhh 06-09-04 10
   RE: Paradise Hotel 2 Bulldogs2004 06-10-04 11
       Definitely NO Bebo 06-10-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KLEEEO 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLEEEO Click to send private message to KLEEEO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paradise Hotel 2"
Hey! I am from New York. I was so addicted to the show. I just wanted to let you know there are mixed stories about Paradise Hotel 2 coming out. So far I found in a couple places they are planning to air Paradise Hotel 2 in Summer 2004. I hope it is true. Bye !
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-28-04, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bulldogs2004 Click to send private message to Bulldogs2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paradise Hotel 2"
Hi nice to meet u KLEEEO. Yeah you could say i was addicted just about everyone i knew loved the show and ive heard that the ratings were awesome i so no reason why they wouldnt make a part 2 as it will be very successful.Ive heard that they have replaced it with a similar show but i dont know what its called anyone heard about this show i wouldnt know much coz i live in OZ but the show i think is broadcasting in the US right now anyone heard about this.

KLEEEO 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLEEEO Click to send private message to KLEEEO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paradise Hotel 2"
Nice to meet you too! The show I think you are talking about was called Forever Eden and it was horrible. I watched it maybe once or twice. You cannot even compare it to Paradise Hotel. I think that it may be over and they are not bringing it back. Have a great weekend .

BarbiesRus 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-04, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BarbiesRus Click to send private message to BarbiesRus Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Paradise Hotel 2"
Foreva Eden wasnt' that bad, it just didn't have the entertaining factor of PH. I'm from Bris, Australia and i'm in the boat as all these aussies.... no monday night tv... and it sux, sure their bringing a second one out they'd be dicks not too. But a short term replacement i suggest the America's next top model Marathon... i think its awsome.. and if you've got fox just keep an eye out for all the tacky reality shows coming up. Fox 8 supplies my urge for exciting reliable drama!

louy71 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-04, 05:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail louy71 Click to send private message to louy71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paradise Hotel 2"
Hi Bulldogs2004 I also live in oz & was addicted to Paradise Hotel, wasnt it the best reality show on tv I cant wait to see if they make no2, all my friends were addicted as well

05-31-04, 06:07 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Paradise Hotel 2"
Yeah hi nice to meet you 2 i miss that show so much its usually on tonight at 10 30 but its not on becuase it finnished last week and feels like something is missing.im so hoping they make a part 2 they would be crazy not to make it the rating were high i dont get why u would cancel a show thats been so succesful in the USA and other countries especially here in oz nearly all my friends were addicted to it 2 has anyone heard any news on them making a part 2 ?

louy71 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-04, 05:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail louy71 Click to send private message to louy71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Paradise Hotel 2"
I also missed it on mon night there was nothing else on that was exciting. I dont know if theres no 2 I just keep browsing the internet to see if any info. how boring is tv with out "PARADISE HOTEL".

see ya

06-03-04, 01:31 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Paradise Hotel 2"
Yeah i agree with you monday night are pretty boring now the only show i watch abit is the apprentice(please dont tell me who won lol)theres nothing out there that will replace paradise hotel the only thing that can replace it is part 2
im still looking around sites to see any updates .

Ilsetjuhh 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ilsetjuhh Click to send private message to Ilsetjuhh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Paradise Hotel 2"
I read somewhere that there comes a Paradise Hotel 2 in the summer of 2004!

06-10-04, 07:28 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Paradise Hotel 2"
where did u read this has anyone else here heard any confirmation on this ?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-10-04, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Definitely NO"
Fox has published summer, fall, and winter schedules, and PH2 is nowhere to be seen on any of them.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •