The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"We hate Toni"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

mh 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-21-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mh Click to send private message to mh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"We hate Toni"
No, no hate at all... but how can a person be so hatefull, it's just a game!! We would never act like this, wasn't raised like this.. Toni was in love cruise too, how on earth could You bring her to Paradise Hotel, please don't bring her on television ever again... and Zack.... i'm shocked that he is supposed to be a human being... he maybe look good, but it's what's inside of him, all that hate towards people who dare to go against him.... No wonder the world is like it is, full of people who hate...!! No, normal human being would act like this... and Amy.. I feel sorry for her... she dosn't know what she's going into. And how can a person like Kristin be so not feeling, she dosn't care about anyone or anything... hmmm... I'd just wonder... and Charla.. you are gorgeous, but you should have given Dave the money and not have been listening to ... TONI!!! Just my point of wiew...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: We hate Toni mrc 07-21-04 1
   RE: We hate Toni mh 07-21-04 3
       RE: We hate Toni mrc 07-21-04 4
           RE: We hate Toni mh 07-21-04 6
               RE: We hate Toni mrc 07-21-04 7
 RE: We hate Toni missangelina 07-21-04 2
   RE: We hate Toni mh 07-21-04 5
 RE: We hate Toni AMT 07-21-04 8
 RE: We hate Toni Zpader_ezz 08-06-04 9
 RE: We hate Toni laila 08-14-04 10
 RE: We hate Toni lionheart 09-02-04 11
 RE: We hate Toni rp 02-25-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: We hate Toni"
Don't be hatin! ive said in other threads, I luv Toni and wish she was on more shows she doesn't get enuff exposure and I cant get enuff of herr body

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-21-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mh Click to send private message to mh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: We hate Toni"
We don't hate Toni, if you have read our mail correctly.. not her looks or her body, but her hatefull mind, maybe she gets to you, but not to us behaving like this, sorry you're only looking at what you see and not how she is as a person towards other people, but you're allowed to have your own opinion about that, as well as we are......we don't ask you to agree with us...!!!!!!!!

07-21-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: We hate Toni"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-04 AT 05:09 PM (EST)

i cant help it--shes SOOOO hot!!!!!!!!

ETF typo

Fulfilling the CASH platform since 7-21-04

07-21-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: We hate Toni"
No man... she's not hot...she's so NOT!! Sorry but good looking don't need to end in behaving like she did.. I wouldn't behave like this, no way!!!, but I like you anyway... You have your own opinion....

07-21-04, 05:35 PM (EST)
7. "RE: We hate Toni"
ok well just have to agree to disagree 'bout her maybe well c her agin on another show soon heres hopping

missangelina 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missangelina Click to send private message to missangelina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: We hate Toni"
I saw you Toni in the love cruise, and for a while I thought you where an ordinary young girl. But man -how angry you get!!! I am shocked how annoyed you got during a few episodes of Paradise, and how could someone possibly be so full of hate??? Are you born jeaulous? Or did you get abused as a child? Did your boyfriend cheat at you? Be careful Toni -many people follow you after these two series, and just a few percent actually like you....

07-21-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
5. "RE: We hate Toni"
Just my words! You're so right! What more can I say? I've received a mail from a person who just loves her body!! hmm....

AMT 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMT Click to send private message to AMT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: We hate Toni"
U couldn´t be more right !!!!

Zpader_ezz 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zpader_ezz Click to send private message to Zpader_ezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: We hate Toni"

Id ont hate anyone...but I think that what they all did was mean..nobody should be treated that way...and now im speaking of that situation were all the old guest returned to paradise hotel...

Im from sweden and im wathing the show right now...there is 1or 2 episodes to go know..I hope that Keith wins...

Andreas from sweden!!=)

laila 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laila Click to send private message to laila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: We hate Toni"
I HATE TONI, she is a cruel #####!!!

lionheart 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-04, 05:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lionheart Click to send private message to lionheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: We hate Toni"
Sure,
That's a fine example of a #####.
In the 12th - 14th century those were burnt by unjustified laws but in this case she should be burnt justified. It's a pity we cant do it nowadays but for sure she'll burn in hell.

rp 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rp Click to send private message to rp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: We hate Toni"
toni, shes just a bad loser, they all are, the way the reacted on tv i would have been embarassed to know anyone of them, its just a game and i dont think that any of them will remain friends after this especially zack and amy what was that all about, he didnt even like her, he is so faulse and all talk what a bighead!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •