The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Toni"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ellura 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-14-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellura Click to send private message to Ellura Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Toni"
I think that Toni is the best. I hate Charla, because she's crying all the time. What do you think?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Toni Freud 03-20-04 1
   Warning Bebo 03-22-04 2
       Keep it clean RollDdice 03-22-04 3
 RE: Toni Annakaterina 03-30-04 4
   RE: Toni lil_blingy 03-30-04 5
       RE: Toni RollDdice 03-30-04 6
       RE: Toni Annakaterina 03-31-04 7
           RE: Toni Chrissy gal 04-01-04 8
 RE: Toni Psycho 04-01-04 9
   Warning Bebo 04-01-04 10
   RE: Toni sarza 04-29-04 11
       RE: Toni NattyNZ 05-12-04 12
           RE: Toni brock25 05-12-04 13
               RE: Toni RollDdice 05-12-04 14
 RE: Toni m_onique 05-13-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Freud 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-20-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Freud Click to send private message to Freud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Toni"
I think you have little knowledge of people!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-04, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Warning"
Bashing other posters is not permitted on these forums.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-04, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Keep it clean"
It's good to listen to Bebo and the other blue peeps -- they're tough but they're fair.

Toni, on the other hand, is a professional reality show finger- wagging diva. High drama for anyone who gets within her missile range.

Annakaterina 7 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 05:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Annakaterina Click to send private message to Annakaterina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Toni"
I'm from Australia and possibly behind on the screenings but so far Toni is a nasty piece of work. I am surprised she is still there. She is always screaming at people and trying to stir up trouble. People like her are considered feral in this country. I expect her to start howling at any moment. I feel sorry for Dave, especially the way she threatens him all the time. And Charla is ok, just a bit quiet.

lil_blingy 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-04, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lil_blingy Click to send private message to lil_blingy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Toni"
The only person/s i didnt like in he hotel was Toni, because of the way she spoke to dave (he's such a nice guy), and Zack simply because he's a sexist pig and really nasty to Amy plus he's a poser n they dont do any good.
But since Keith came in and got rid of Zack i dont like any of them anymore, the only ones i like now are Keith, Dave, Charla and possibly Tara if she is really on their side.

Everyone has suddenly turned on Keith since he chose Zack and i dont undestand why, ITS A GAME SHOW!
Keith is such a nice guy and really down to earth and he tries to explain to them about how its a game and stuff but they dont listen!
He was gonna be hated by someone, no matter who he picked to leave so the poor guy has no chance.
If he chose Dave then Charla would hate him. If he chose Scott then Toni would hate him and convince everyone else just like Amy did.
I hate her soo much! Shes gonna see Zack again when she leaves the hotel so i dunno why shes getting so upset and angry.
Does anyone out there think the same as me, and think that Keith is a nice guy?

03-30-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Toni"
I think when Keith chose Zack to leave it was a turning point for PHo. An incredibly brave and tactical move.
And the look on Amy's face when she turned to Keith and said, "Are you f'ing kidding me?" was a classic moment.

Don't worry about not liking any characters at the moment. Cliques and Drama are still coming!

Annakaterina 7 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Annakaterina Click to send private message to Annakaterina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Toni"
I agree since seeing that episode last week. And Toni had to have the last word, threatening him as well. What a cow. She's got a hit list now. Dave, Keith and someone else she had a go at, then burst into tears.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-01-04, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Toni"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-04 AT 00:17 AM (EST)

Annakaterina, I love the words you use to describe Tony - feral & cow! I am sitting at my computer laughing my head off!!

I am so happy to be reading stuff about Paradise Hotel (P-Ho for short)!

Lil-Blingy, most of us here agree with you 100%. Some posters even used the term "hero" to describe Keith.

Psycho 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Psycho Click to send private message to Psycho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Toni"
>I think that Toni is the
>best. I hate Charla, because
>she's crying all the time.
>What do you think?

I think you're Toni him-/herself (what is he/she anyway, hermafrodite or what?) who wants to know everyone's opninion. Or you're his dyke girlfriend.....

She is soo bud ugly, the world is better without her.....

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Warning"
Bashing other posters is not permitted here - remember that if you wish to continue posting. I suggest you read the community guidelines, and there's a link to them at the top of this page.

sarza 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sarza Click to send private message to sarza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Toni"
no youve got the wrong person here im tonis dyke girlfriend lol i wish i was anyway!!! i think toni is great.She has self respect and knows how to stick up for herself and her friends. she also has the courage to say what she feels without having to do it behind peoples backs. shes awsome!!!

NattyNZ 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NattyNZ Click to send private message to NattyNZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Toni"
Are we talking about Toni who looks like a truck driver Toni or some other Toni? Cos the one we are seeing here in NZ is just prime time b***h!

I think they were just using her to put themselves ahead (yeah that worked a treat lol) as I cant believe people would actually like a person like that. Maybe if she was a man that wouldnt be so bad but no she definitely had her bikini packed.....right on top of that huge jar of steroids.

Courage is not blowing your stupid mouth off and walking away giving your victim no right of reply. Courage is biting your tongue and not interfering even though you really really really want to. Courage is apologising in the middle of everyone when you are sober. Courage is having the grace to admit you were beaten by the better players.

You would think she left and watched herself and instead of changing her horrid manner, came back again 10x as thick as the first time round.

brock25 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brock25 Click to send private message to brock25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Toni"
NattyNZ - right on! That is the truth - Toni thought she was righteous and justified in "sticking up for her gals". She was, in fact, a coward, drawing on her abnormal physical presence for a woman, lashing out at whoever she liked and then walking off to claim the moment.

Scared little issue-ridden girl hiding in a steroid-monster's boy.

05-12-04, 08:31 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Toni"
Well, it's pretty obvious that the real Toni is coming across in New Zealand. NattyNZ, you've nailed her personality.

But when those steroids are raging around your body like they must be in Toni's, strange outbursts are just part of your day.

Toni couldn't bench press her issues!

m_onique 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail m_onique Click to send private message to m_onique Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Toni"
>I think that Toni is the
>best. I hate Charla, because
>she's crying all the time.
>What do you think?

toni is a ##### and al the people in the netherlands think that of here

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •