The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the bi*ches"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

badgal83 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badgal83 Click to send private message to badgal83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the bi*ches"
I love the show. I too am from melboutrne Australia but you know what i have been dying to say. I hated Toni she was the biggest childish bi*ch i have ever seen. Also i liked Zac But give me a break what happened to him when did he become such a horrible person. Oh and i hope CHARLA wins hands down. All those people who came back and acted like the sun shines out their arse dont deserve SH*T. What they give they get back so they deserve to get kicked off. BTW its a game if Charla is backstabbing anyone can see she is playing the game! As much as i love the show it reminds me of the popular group at highschool who were all horrible and the little close knit group who dont deserve to be taunted like they are so yeah i hope Charla wins!!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •