The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Can't stand Toni"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

katy_27 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-06-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katy_27 Click to send private message to katy_27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Can't stand Toni"
Just wanted to say that I can't stand the way Toni allows herself to put down people and have her say to a certain person but as soon as the other person wants to retaliate, she walks off and sais she has had enough of talking and she doesn't want to hear it. I can't stand that. She is such a coward.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Can't stand Toni Lazza 05-06-04 1
   RE: Can't stand Toni magsie 05-11-04 2
       RE: Can't stand Toni NattyNZ 05-12-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lazza 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-04, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lazza Click to send private message to Lazza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Can't stand Toni"
Dunno about a coward.... anyone who is willing to stuff their ego in someones face like that can't be a coward. She's unbelievably arrogant though... but as said in the other post... so are most of them.... mind you she did say sorry at one point to Dave so maybe there's a real person in there somewhere!!!

Whatever she's out of the game and if we're lucky we won't see her again on any reality show!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

magsie 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magsie Click to send private message to magsie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Can't stand Toni"
I wouldnīt count on that (seeing her on a reality show)...he he. But yeah I agree, she is arrogant and her poor self esteem is pretty obvious. But I have zero tollernace for bulldozers like her, f.e. when Beau told her to shut up...all the drama that followed...omg!!! But I remember seeing her telling people to shut up (and worse). So I suppose the same code of manners donīt apply to her !?! And the fact about her saying sorry to Dave..please!!! She was sooo drunk it hardly counts and when she came back as a visitor she definitly was driving her bulldozer ... and Dave got in the way ;)

NattyNZ 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-04, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NattyNZ Click to send private message to NattyNZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Can't stand Toni"
When I think of Toni the words BULLY and RIGHTEOUS come to mind. All her tough girl act did was raise questions about her sexuality. And yes she was totally hammered when she had that tearful (lets do it over there where no one can hear us then they wont know what a schmutz I am) apology session with Dave.

At least Dave is smart and diplomatic enough to say it was ok and he understood. He should have shaken her round and yelled in her face then walked away like she always does.

Does anyone know if there was a reunion show? I would PAY to see that!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •