The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sbez 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-02-03, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sbez Click to send private message to Sbez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine"
The hot ladies of FOX's addicting and sexy show "Paradise Hotel" are strutting their stuff in an upcoming issue of Maxim magazine and they've invited ET to their sizzling photo shoot.

Stunning blonde CHARLA and raven-haired beauty TARA, friends and guests at Paradise Hotel, got dolled up in black lace and red satin for the glamorous photo shoot.

Tara raves, "The shoot is going wonderful! We're having so much fun. But we're best friends, so anything we do together is fun."

"Tara and I have always wanted to be in Maxim," chimes Charla. "I almost sent in a picture begging them 'Please, just put me in!'"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine CDawg3 10-02-03 1
   RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine eguds 10-02-03 2
       RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine CDawg3 10-02-03 3
       RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine ugibugi 10-03-03 4
   RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine verona 10-04-03 12
 RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine superstepmom1 10-03-03 5
 Playboy Girls of Paradise Hotel? guido 10-03-03 6
   RE: Playboy Girls of Paradise Hotel... eguds 10-03-03 7
   RE: Playboy Girls of Paradise Hotel... Canbear 10-03-03 9
       I'm BLIND! superstepmom1 10-03-03 10
           RE: I'm BLIND! chuckles1877 10-15-03 16
   RE: Playboy Girls of Paradise Hotel... chichi 10-03-03 11
       RE: Playboy Girls of Paradise Hotel... lisabeags 12-02-03 17
 RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine jkokoj 10-03-03 8
   RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine indian girl 10-07-03 13
       RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine RollDdice 10-13-03 14
           RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine superstepmom1 10-13-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CDawg3 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CDawg3 Click to send private message to CDawg3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine"
Burn in hell Charla!

Like a hooker you laid on your back all summer long and collected your check.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eguds 23 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eguds Click to send private message to eguds Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine"
It's funny just 2 days ago, everyone loved her. Dave dug his own grave. Yes he deserved some money, but what he did to Tara and Keith and Charla too he did not deserve half

CDawg3 21 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CDawg3 Click to send private message to CDawg3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine"
Dave didn't do anything to Keith and Tara. Did you see Keith, before Dave told Holly the lie, tell Scott to vote Dave out?
Keith played the game also. Maybe he didn't lie, but he certainly attempted to bond with Scott on the fact that Dave plays too hard. Dave didn't help himself becuase he lived up to what Keith was saying to Scott behind his back.

And we are all defined by our actions. Charla was defined by hers last night. I'm not even sure if everyone loved Charla. I think people were getting frustrated seeing her be bi-polar. She was liked because the others were really really bad.

Charla is probably balling her eyes out right now because no one is there to get her mail while she lays in bed.

ugibugi 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-03, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ugibugi Click to send private message to ugibugi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine"
What he did to them? What? Like help them get to the point they got to. Charla would have been long gone if it had not been for Dave. Keith and Tara would not have lasted if it were not for Dave. Those 4 needed each other to survive, and they did, as a team. Now, when it comes time to reward the team, one of the most important players on the team is sh|t on. Screw Charla!

verona 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-04-03, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail verona Click to send private message to verona Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine"

>
>Like a hooker you laid on
>your back all summer long
>and collected your check.

well said! I couldn't agree more!..yup, go home and have "pride" in your decision...

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-03-03, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine"
GO CHARLA AND TARA! Milk that 15 minutes.

I hear Tara has already landed another job with Fox? Anyone else hear the rumor?

guido 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail guido Click to send private message to guido Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Playboy Girls of Paradise Hotel?"
Does anyone think there will be a Playboy "Girls of Paradise Hotel" pictorial? If so, who do you think would pose?

eguds 23 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eguds Click to send private message to eguds Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Playboy Girls of Paradise Hotel?"
>Does anyone think there will be
>a Playboy "Girls of Paradise
>Hotel" pictorial? If so,
>who do you think would
>pose?

Well Holly already on the show said she would.

Canbear 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-03, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canbear Click to send private message to Canbear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Playboy Girls of Paradise Hotel?"
A lot of people would go blind if Toni posed.

10-03-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I'm BLIND!"
I just went blind thinking about it!

chuckles1877 489 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-15-03, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chuckles1877 Click to send private message to chuckles1877 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I'm BLIND!"
That's probably from something else. *wink*

Chuck Tucker the Trucker

chichi 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-03, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chichi Click to send private message to chichi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Playboy Girls of Paradise Hotel?"
Toni could pose for PLAYGIRL.

lisabeags 13 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-03, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lisabeags Click to send private message to lisabeags Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Playboy Girls of Paradise Hotel?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-03 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

>Toni could pose for PLAYGIRL.
i just laughed my ass off!! she deserves it. she is DRAMA. i hate girls like that!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-03-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine"
I still like Charla even though she did not give half to Dave. I think it is great that the final 4 will be able to continue on after this.

Good luck to them all.

indian girl 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-07-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail indian%20girl Click to send private message to indian%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine"
"I still like Charla even though she did not give half to Dave. I think it is great that the final 4 will be able to continue on after this."

Agreed...I think these four will be getting many more offers for t.v., magazines etc. The "Originals" must be kicking themselves now, for acting so childish, immature and mean on t.v. Good way to kill a carrer in show business before it even starts.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-03, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine"
Hmm... nobody childish in television and the movies, but I hope you're right. Toni will probably surface again later as a WWE wrestler or a Roller Derby star.

Any truth to the rumor that Charla was pouting and wouldn't come out of her dressing room for the Maxim shoot?

Counting the Moments Until Pair-Of-Dice Hotel 2 - The Revenge

10-13-03, 04:43 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine"
Never heard that rumor....but you never know!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •